Post music that you can't understand the lyrics of and that have no official lyrics posted anywhere

Post music that you can't understand the lyrics of and that have no official lyrics posted anywhere.

Attached: 1550220428817.jpg (1024x1004, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBdGuLMLbF0
youtu.be/Hz0UvIZw-Y0
youtu.be/G9ZiU7ahZso
kevinandthebikes.bandcamp.com/track/n-e-e-d-l-l-l-l-l-e-l-l-e-l-e-s-s-l-e-s
youtube.com/watch?v=xz9e2lp6JVE
youtu.be/pwkz9l6d_yU
youtu.be/1-auuiqujuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WBJooKO122o
youtube.com/watch?v=EEkCTFFcLK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doesnt exist, also youve missed quads by a second. but nice cat selfie, ill save that if you dont mind :^)

what the fuck is the name of this cat and how do i find more of him

Storm & Stress - Micah Gaugh Sings All Is All

Nagisa Ni Te - Dream Sounds

Attached: o3o.png (144x144, 35K)

swgcat on instagram

Anyone know what the fuck Peggy's kitchen wall by Bruce cockburn is talking about? Like is it referencing a specific event or something? My dad told me when I was a kid but I don't remember what he said.

My friend says that the lyrics in The Money Store's Hacker is "Got the DNA of gothic lemmings" while I say it's "lemons"

Suicide - Butthole Surfers
youtu.be/zBdGuLMLbF0

Rubber Biscuit - The Chips
youtu.be/Hz0UvIZw-Y0

Not sure if there are official lyrics posted anywhere or not, but I sure as hell can't understand a word of it

youtu.be/G9ZiU7ahZso

forgot pic like a dummy

Attached: 8d6e9aa92ccbd1ae9c5aed407fa968c4.766x766x1.jpg (766x766, 45K)

kevinandthebikes.bandcamp.com/track/n-e-e-d-l-l-l-l-l-e-l-l-e-l-e-s-s-l-e-s

not on youtube sorry

>Post music that you can't understand the lyrics of and that have no official lyrics posted anywhere.

This song
youtube.com/watch?v=xz9e2lp6JVE

>look up cocteau twins lyrics
>some of the lines are just question marks
Did they not publish lyrics in their booklets or anything?

We Kiss by Psychic TV

Stop posting and talking about my cat

Anticommersial Massapeal by Marvelous Mousel, I love that song and have never found the lyrics anywhere. I showed it to a friend who speaks German and they found it so funny but they couldn't translate it well

>"We have had people on the Internet who have written translations and they obviously have a natural talent for writing. Their interpretations are so beautiful that sometimes I have preferred what they have written to what I actually sang, it has been much more eloquent. Those people are not so precious about us [Cocteau Twins] and just enjoyed using their talent and it is lovely to witness. But some people are very...It seems that some people are convinced they know us better than we know ourselves, and that we ought to listen to them. They want to steer us and they are very precious about us and they do not want other people to have us. If you really love something, then you have to let it go and endorse everything about it that attracted you to it in the first place. It's just like a love affair or any relationship: you have to treat it in the same way or you'll just suffocate and destroy it in the end if you don't." [BOYZ Magazine (London): Saturday November 11, 1995, page 8.]

youtu.be/pwkz9l6d_yU
I’ve tried asking Sam ray for the lyrics before on tumblr but he never answered me

its literally a cover of the roy orbison song of the same name but he fucked the melody up you dunce

THIS
as far as I can tell it’s some kind of chinese youtu.be/1-auuiqujuQ

Attached: 7CC6CB1E-D3B0-46E5-8408-E9406BC2320F.jpg (607x607, 43K)

the last line of jesus christ by brand new
and the chorus for degausser

>YOU CAN BE MY.. LIGHT UP AS IN MY... WANNIN..?

Attached: a0600300568_10.jpg (1200x1200, 263K)

For some reason when I listen to music, I find it struggle to hear the lyrics? Like unless I try really hard or listen to it many times, most of the time I just hear singing.

So for instance I like Nick Cave but can't remember the lyrics for more than a few songs

I'm just worried it means I'm autistic or something equally bad

youtube.com/watch?v=WBJooKO122o

Fetid - Sentient Pile of Amorphous Rot
youtube.com/watch?v=EEkCTFFcLK0