If any user can provide just ONE piece of concrete actual evidence that Michael touched those kids (documentaries...

If any user can provide just ONE piece of concrete actual evidence that Michael touched those kids (documentaries contradicting court testimonies don’t count) then I will PayPal every user in the thread $100 and live stream me chopping off my testicles and shooting myself in the head.

Attached: F371405A-D686-4665-A506-3C8B68239F22.jpg (2054x1540, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/jackson-gave-jesus-juice-other-kids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: E8371E11-6D01-4B6D-B335-D2DED9F4D064.jpg (720x450, 57K)

Do it anyway

I reckon Mila leaving him had more of an impact. Look how happy he looked.

Attached: Mila-Kunis-and-Macaulay-Culkin.jpg (1400x700, 134K)

I didnt even know about that. I just tries to find the comparison that had the worst possible picture of him. Idk if MJ did it, 60/40 he didnt.

>documentaries contradicting court testimonies don’t count
yes they do

He looks gnarly but he seems to be one of the most well adjusted child stars out there. I think if he had been molested he would've been candid about it

MJinnocent

He looks like a regular guy I’d hang out with

He touched me

There might not be any “actual tangible proof”, but user asks yourself...why would a superstar artist pay millions of dollars to the families of children he spent private time with if he did nothing wrong?

Love the music, but not the man.

Isn't he the druggy on IASIP?

>why would a superstar artist pay millions of dollars to the families of children he spent private time with if he did nothing wrong?
Because he was in the middle of a giant tour and didn't want to get into a giant legal drama in the middle of it. Michael didn't want to settle, his lawyers told him to.

if I saw on the news, that Caulkin killed himself, i wouldn't be surprised

hey i wanna be in the thread too

Attached: smiley.jpg (480x480, 55K)

Why was he having sleepovers with them in the first place tho....

The fact that they all identified a mark that would only be visible on his erect dick at trial did for me back in the 90's.
Settled that case out of court. Then we have the Jesus Juice.

Quincy Jones was the music, Michael was a performer from birth.

He found another waifu now and he's happy as fuck again, based

he never had a childhood because of his abusive father and wanted to experience it

He just loved young boys, not young girls, just young boys.

Attached: Insert Disc 2.jpg (180x269, 13K)

Because he was a creepy pedo.
Doesn't necessarily mean he molested anyone.

because hes a boy and he was living vicariously through them you fucking retard

pay up op

Why are you fags defending this Pedo?

>Do it anyway
this

Attached: mm.png (881x665, 780K)

Kekle, give the man the shekles.

he literally looks fine now

Attached: 048A065A-9A06-4465-BA23-5D14D4F59E8B.jpg (900x600, 296K)

Faggot kike

if digits he did it

well fuck

check'd

wack

wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Check em boyz, round up the team.

oWo

rip OP

faggot

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

epic

Weird shit can happen at sleepovers. Doesn’t help his case

i want $100

I'm enjoying the fact that this thread went completely to shit when this post happened.

Incontrovertible proof. The digits cannot lie..

Attached: SHwhereami.jpg (1024x576, 192K)

Thousand kiddycock stare

kek

Attached: stare.png (241x268, 107K)

OP, I ....

Nicely framed

whatever you say user

Attached: 1548899730592.jpg (229x193, 18K)

Attached: 59c.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Attached: Kek.gif (290x163, 923K)

nice use of a bot

>she has a rilo kiley shirt on
god damn it why is she so perfect

Attached: lipsmackindubs.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

ohno

expand...

I don't script I promise

Attached: 1404856562029.png (4000x2073, 1.32M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson

Attached: 1463610688066.jpg (516x516, 29K)

Lol wth is this

Jordan claimed that Jackson was circumcised.[15][34][56] However, Jackson's autopsy report showed that he had not been circumcised and his foreskin appeared naturally intact, with no signs of having been restored from a circumcision.[57] Taraborrelli claims that Jordan correctly noted patchy colored skin on his buttocks, short pubic hair, and testicles marked pink and brown;[58] however, initially investigators claimed Chandler said Jackson had splotches on his genitals a color "similar to the color of his face" rather than pink and brown.[56]

On February 10, 1993,[59] Jackson had revealed in a televised interview that he had vitiligo, a skin disorder that destroys skin pigmentation and creates blotches, and that he used make-up to even out his skin.[60] The interview was watched by 90 million, and after it aired, expert information on vitiligo was widely shared in the media.[60] According to private investigator Anthony Pellicano, who questioned Jordan in July 1993 after hearing Evan's taped phone call, Jordan denied that he ever saw Jackson's body but said he did lift his shirt once to show him the blotches on his skin.[6] Investigators made a probe into Jackson's history, including family interviews, to see if he had undergone procedures to alter his body's appearance, as the grand jury felt there was no clear match with Jordan's description.[61]

However, according to child sexual abuse consultant Bill Dworin, one of the lead detectives on the case, Jordan's description comported with the photos taken of Jackson's genitalia.[52] Dr. Richard Strick, who conducted the examination of Jackson's genitals, said "I was told later that the photos and description absolutely matched".[53] Sneddon later stated that "the photographs reveal a mark on the right side of Defendant's penis at about the same relative location as the dark blemish located by Jordan Chandler on his drawing of Defendant's erect penis", and that "Chandler's graphic representation of the discolored area on Defendant's penis is substantially corroborated by the photographs".[54] Sergeant Gary Spiegel, the sheriff's photographer, claims he observed a dark spot on the lower side of Jackson's penis.[55]

In the winter of 1993, Jackson's sister La Toya Jackson, who had been estranged from the family and not seen him for several years, claimed that Jackson was a pedophile. La Toya stated: "I cannot and will not be a silent collaborator in his crimes against young children ... Forget about the superstar, forget about the icon. If he was any other 35-year-old man who was sleeping with little boys, you wouldn't like this guy."

The lawsuit was settled on January 25, 1994,[82] with $15,331,250 to be held in a trust fund for Jordan,[83] $1.5 million for each of his parents, and $5 million for the family's lawyer, for a total of approximately $23 million.[84]

Attached: checked.jpg (300x317, 65K)

How did one of the kids know about the spots MJ had on his dick, both colour and location?

did anybody get their $100 yet

Attached: oie_201016aGvRr8GI.gif (484x517, 3K)

imagine having this image saved

Oh shit. Status on OP?

>Jordan claimed that Jackson was circumcised.[15][34][56] However, Jackson's autopsy report showed that he had not been circumcised and his foreskin appeared naturally intact, with no signs of having been restored from a circumcision.
lol idiots dont realize your skin pulls back when you get a boner aftrr you have sex if youre uncircumsized.

DAMN.

He dindu nuffin.

We can all make up our own minds. I am an oldfag and remember this trial well, I have seen interviews with Quincy Jones and videos of the secret room leading off of MJ main bedroom in Neverland where he kept the kids and gave them Jesus Juice.

Look dude I have no axe to grind but the man was most probably a beast.

>and gave them Jesus Juice.
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/jackson-gave-jesus-juice-other-kids

They dont when they are making an ass load of money off it foh

OP on suicide-watch

Attached: 1550790354184.jpg (256x256, 11K)

>In the winter of 1993, Jackson's sister La Toya Jackson, who had been estranged from the family and not seen him for several years, claimed that Jackson was a pedophile. La Toya stated: "I cannot and will not be a silent collaborator in his crimes against young children ... Forget about the superstar, forget about the icon. If he was any other 35-year-old man who was sleeping with little boys, you wouldn't like this guy."
she literally went back on this and said she only did it for tabloid money

You never praised Kek in earnest, so you can shove it up your dick.

THEY SAID IT WASNT POSSIBLE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)