Untitled

ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ ˢᵉˣ

Attached: D4F851B5-9E2F-43FE-9D19-D6F6A028550B.jpg (300x300, 72K)

Ima fuck you in the butt

thanks for the reminder, i almost forgot to fap to this vid today

Dyke burn to hell

yikes

what video is this

The lego movie

thanks bro

:D

imagine walking in on annie taking a poo haha

haha i'd knock her out and rape her ;)

oh wow that was not was I was thinking

Imagine being Dua Lipa in that performance and having to be all like "damn, St. Vincent, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my queer agenda and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Dua Lipa and not only sing while St. Vincent flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, rehearsal after rehearsal, hour after hour, while she perfected that solo. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone at the Grammys tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ST. VINCENT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.

Attached: 1551030455955.jpg (1403x915, 632K)

i want to cuddle with annie

>Imagine writing this

Attached: what.jpg (331x360, 20K)

based and redpilled, st vincent is the archetype of shitty girl guitarist with her pitiable tiny girl hands, who can never really wrangle a guitar skillfully, and so creates some subversive, unmusical style of playing to compensate
>wow look at how angular and weird and fucking unlistenable these solos are, so innovative

lmao I wrote this at 4am and only used the jamie lee curtis pasta because the original thread title was "imagine"
I didn't even watch the grammys
pretty based of you to save it though user

imagine being this much of a braindead newfag reddit zoomer

she actually has huge hands for a woman
but yeah

You know absolutely nothing about guitar if you believe this. People with smaller hands would do well to buy slightly slimmer-necked guitars, but it definitely doesn't have any real detriment on technique. You just have to know how to contort your hands properly. There are people with three fingers who are amazing at guitar.

Annie is getting too old.

Whore

Just

>Imagine being this assblasted

Attached: (You).jpg (600x432, 21K)

Dua Lipa has this weird almost too fat and androgynous look that turns me on so much

>the size of your hands has nothing to do with what you can physically do on a guitar
>the absolute state of girls in bands

So do you not believe in different scale lengths or neck profiles?

I do believe in these things, which is why I want to see St Vincent sling around a 30-lb Gibson for a tour