Is it really possible to have no interest in creating music? There is no better feeling than realizing a musical idea...

Is it really possible to have no interest in creating music? There is no better feeling than realizing a musical idea. If you are someone who isn't interested in playing or making music. Just tell me, why?

Attached: 1550626525605.png (1010x937, 395K)

But I am user, it's what gives my life meaning :)

there are no low hanging fuits anymore.
if you think you have come up with a great melody, chances are it has already been used by someone before.

Basically, I think music is a depleted mine. the future won't be as good as the past.
I don't think good music is infinite.

>coping talentlet

this.
But to answer your question OP, everyone should play music. But no one should aspire to make a career out of it. It's 100% a terrible life choice right now.

>There is no better feeling than realizing a musical idea
>t. incel

The talents of others delight my ear holes more than any pathetic warblings i might make myself

Its certainly something you have to work at. I only stopped being an anti-theory fag at 24 (though I never explicitly acknowledged I was anti-theory (I just thought I would get better making the same shit over and over)). I didn't start learning piano until I was 26.

based

ooga ooga look at me im big guy i have le sex xDD. nobody cares about your shitty sex except you. but musicians make others peoples lives happier.

everything else is bad

I'm too dumb to come up with anything, let alone play an instrument or use any of the programs. I've tried and then I gave up.

I have a Million streams on spotify, how many have you got op

post your artist name

Why should I lol

to prove your saying the truth?

he could just find a random artist and pretend it's him idiot

on the contrary, it's amazingly unsatisfying. i quit making tracks because the reward of having a finished track doesn't match the amount of energy spent making it

cope harder incel

or he could use the Spotify artist comment Feature which artists use to promote their new Singles on spotify to prove it, idiot

this whole thread is peak reddit

based digits

>t. grug

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

I feel you man, the ROI on making real music is quite low in comparison to other things.

If I were to make music I feel like I should dedicate my life to it, but I don't want to dedicate my life to making music, so I would rather use my time with other things. Maybe if I get more free time in the future, but that doesn't concern me right now.

This is a retarded post. I seriously hope you are baiting.

I have very good musical ideas on the nights where I am desperately trying to sleep because there is a test or something important the next day. Whenever I try to realize the idea, it disappears.
fucking god damn it, every time. I think I'm retarded

There is no better feeling than a nice amphetamine high

Attached: composer-quotes-2-1368117359-view-0.jpg (940x620, 79K)

lmaoooo

How is making music reddit? What kind of stupid ass posts something like this?

I don't have even a slight ear for composition. I couldn't tell you how to line up words with a melody.

I was more referring to most of the replies

Toxic gatekeeping