Why are you still listening to cancelled artists like the pedofile Mac Demarco?

Attached: 1241424142ch.png (588x202, 17K)

i never listened to mac demarco because i dont like the post ironic jizz jazz that is boring on purpose

based veevee.

Attached: 1532844126917.jpg (640x428, 97K)

I don't listen to him because I have no interest, but if you actually allow twitter outrage culture to decide your music taste you literally are not into music, just outrage culture

>who cares
>who cares
>subjective
kill yourself art hoe tranny

its funny she says he stole the riff then says he sampled it in the same breath. He didn't steal shit he asked to sample it and talked about it openly when people asked about it.

>coincidentally everyone that does things I don't like is actually really boring and untalented

Reminder that Mitski spent the entirety of yesterday trying to convince her autistic wahmen fanbase that she doesn't give a fuck about the Mac Demarco thing.
Imagine being a successful woman and accomplishing anything at all, ever, in any medium whatsoever, and being completely unable to escape hundreds of condescending art hoes trying to convince you that you're a victim when anything remotely "bad" happens to you, and if you tell them otherwise, they tell you you're just naive.

cope, it's not just art hoes

the blue tick marks are cancelling him and his white male privilege, about time as well

Attached: 142124124124arch.png (588x295, 29K)

>Yea Forums suddenly cares about Mac
Lol

yeah because mitski is a real musical revelation
all of these faggots just care about making a political statement, i guarantee 2 years ago they'd be telling us salad days is AOTY

Can someone explain to me the whole Mac Demarco vs. Mitski meme?

A white man stealing ideas from a PoC

Business as usual.

Attached: ewio.png (783x825, 380K)

kek i wonder if this tweet would've gotten a fraction of the attention had it not included the first bullet point

>stole/didn't give credit to the japanese artist (Shigeo Sekito) for the song he sampled for chamber of reflection
Is this 1987?

Is that it? Wow

>guys blue checkmark twitter is angry this is really big
What's it like to be a semi-functional downs case?

Attached: 1543856304354.jpg (380x380, 18K)

it's over for him, this is going to be another Michael Jackson situation

Attached: 142122142124ch.png (588x606, 103K)

based

Attached: mcb.png (1110x429, 36K)

Funny how egar Yea Forums becomes to defend artist they otherwise hate if someone in twitter criticizes them

this

Millenials all need to be rounded up and put in an open grave. Genocide everyone born between the years 1980-1995. Just do it.

dubs of truth

ew, srs? could you like, not?

>board most infested with niggers, normalfags and roasties
>unironically discussing twitter spergs and "cancelling"

Attached: IMG_2426.png (960x639, 284K)

Did Pitchfork really write an article about that?
Jesus Christ.

Please extend this to 2002.

If we let these SJW slimeballs cancel /ourguy/ Macky it's fucking over for rock n roll

We need to do everything in our power to stop it. You're either with us or with them.

Attached: Mac-DeMarco.jpg (790x395, 58K)

add "I need this in my life right now", "here's why" and "that's a good a thing"

What if I hate both Demarco and Mitski?

Why are you still posting this everywhere like user is supposed to give a fuck what you tweeted?

reminder if you know anybody who listens to demarco be careful around them

pretty much guaranteed to hate women/be a domestic abuser

Attached: 1421241224.png (588x441, 187K)

Rock is in good, non cis-male, hands.

Attached: IMG_0985.jpg (1420x1775, 328K)

He didn't sample it, he replayed it.

she never said she didn't care. she had very mixed feelings on it and if you read between the lines she clearly found Mac's plagiarism malicious at worst, bewildering at its best

if you read between the lines you can make her have said anything you want to fit your own narrative

Attached: she mad.jpg (644x284, 20K)

Good, a "woman hater" by Twitter standards literally means "normal, well adjusted male"

>committing acts of sexual violence
JEsus, what a reach

Nobody without significant mental illness and family issues unironically uses the word "cis".

They both make shit music and their fans should be put into work camps

>shit music
its not the shittiest music out there, just kinda bland and boring.
Both have potential to make something interesting, I wish they would...