Untitled

Attached: EA934EA7-39E9-4C9D-8C50-88692B41B5ED.jpg (1242x1308, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJUKaOAmxS0
youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that guy that send pictures of gore to kids on facebook

>posting a close up of a man with a severe skin condition
nice, classy and convincing

8/10, would let him touch my wifes son

a numa prro es el hee hees convirtiendose en el aiyuwoki alv jsjsjsjs :'vvvvv alv prro xdxddxxd :v

Jackson was never good, pure psudo-music

>jump scare me on moo
lole i hate you

The second episode of Black Dynamite pretty much nailed it. Don't believe anything else you hear about MJ.

>At the Ranch of the Pale King

The Cobain jaw is the weirdest part

Courtney sold it to him.

Ayo where da white kids at

white boys

ESCUCHAME BIEN HIJO DE PUTA, VOS SOS UNA PLAGA DE MIERDA, A TODA HORA CON TUS MEMES DE MIERDA QUE NADIE ENTIENDE Y QUE A NADIE LE HACEN GRACIA, OSEA QUE TE CREES PEDAZO DE MIERDA? QUE ESTAS EN FACEBOOK Y TODOS VAN A ENTENDER TU HUMOR DE MIERDA, NO PEDAZO DE MARICON ESTAS EN Yea Forums, UN ANTRO DE MARICONES DONDE SE HACEN LOS NAZIS SOLO PORQUE NO LES DABAN ATENCIÓN EN LA CASA, Y VOS NO GENERAS NI PIJA DE ATENCIÓN CON ESOS MEMES DE NIÑO 5 AÑOS DE MIERDA, GORDO MARIPOSON, APRENDE ALGO DE IRONIA PRIMERO AL MENOS HIJO DE UNA GALAXIA LLENA DE PUTAS, QUE CON TODOS ESOS EMOJIS DEL ORTO PARECE QUE TE HUBIERA DADO UNA COMBULSION MIENTRAS TU TÍO SANTIAGUEÑO TE DABA BIEN POR EL ORTO LA PUTA QUE TE PARIÓ, VOY A RASTREARTE LA IP, VOY A IR A TU CASA Y TE VOY A VIOLAR LA RE PUTISIMA QUE TE RE MILLONÉSIMA PARIÓ, TE VOY A Pegar UN MARTILLAZO CON UN CINCEL BIEN EN EL OJETE A VER SI SIGUES COMENTANDO MIERDA, MALDITO PEDAZO DE ABORTO CLANDESTINO

Basado

This person does not exist

this

Can you imagine what this guy would’ve looked like at 80

It was never a question of good except in that moment. It's solely a question of historical significance/impact, and you cannot deny that the man was absolutely massive. He bought the entire Beatles catalog for 46 million in the early 80's. The number of people who were able to write that check outright was less than 10 at that time. It was sold for 1 billion. That's easily one of the biggest return investments of the time.

basado y rojopastillado

Lost

quick rundown?

You need to go back

Attached: B36F4C28-485D-4EDF-9C73-0DDBEEDDBB00.jpg (341x422, 46K)

Ah yes. I Wonder what ol wacko jacko is up to these days.

Attached: 1551035857804.jpg (738x560, 93K)

Attached: contrato.gif (350x343, 67K)

Jesus fucking christ man. Don’t ever scare me like that ever again.

Basado y rojopastillado

Did he even fiddle any nigger boys

imagine what kind of shitstorm it would have been if it was a white guy who got his skin nigrified and diddled niglets

This is our site now, first we took your country and then the internet, before you know it everyone will be speaking Spanish and you'll have to adapt or die.

alv +1000 prro XDDDDDDDD te la mamaste :vvv cmamut xD el eni ayuwoki hee hee vs eoooo OwO aguante nargentina papá!! Cuántas narices tenés?? XDD pasa pack papu!! [100% real no feik] [1 link] [MEGA] [full HD] [4K] [sin viruzzzz] ×D marcianito bailando no feik xD :'v

nel prro ;v

F

daily reminder this is a painting by sebastian krüger

Attached: 2009 Workshop Michael Jackson3.jpg (320x480, 94K)

underrated

noice, now post pics without make-up!

robert smith looks rough

Attached: 1548298721751.png (1400x1400, 705K)

ESO

csm weon pelotudo de mrd :v

I can't say I really enjoy much of his music but I just watched Thriller in its entirety for the first time last night and god damn was it fuckin kino

Attached: maxresdefault-1-563x317.jpg (563x317, 50K)

he based

he made thriller mane

Based chicano

el ayuwoki...

Kek

Hijo de puta maricón pendejo mierda cabron malparido

EL AYUWOKI

youtube.com/watch?v=MJUKaOAmxS0

Attached: Michael Jackson.jpg (968x1290, 265K)

LA CREATURA

shamone

that's just ignorant......................... ignorant

His mom was inseminated by aliens, and he abused the rest of the jackson five and his dad.

Te lo comesti hasta las bolas huevon, dejalo ir

The last thing you see before you die

hahaha

he would have looked better with the vitiligo rather than getting BOGGED

what's wrong with your faaaaaaaace

viva chavez marico coñuetumadre

basados puteos argentos

So MJ died on the day of my high school graduation, so after everyone was happy and celebrating all the boomers and what not got really said that he was dead and all the joie de vivre was sucked out of the air.

Ten years later, and a high school reunion in the works and the fucker is getting the disrespect he deserved

what the fuck is this shit

Attached: EE6C9666-1DDE-4469-A5C2-39517CD4FC37.gif (480x270, 3.57M)

When the truth of the matter is that apparently, Joe Jackson castrated Michael, which would explain so so so much

Attached: 1547817408362.png (405x449, 305K)

i feel bad for the dude, he so badly wanted to be white he fucked up his whole goddamn face tryin to be a cracka and ended up looking like a goddamn freak. he dad gave him a complex as a kid calling him a "ugly wide nose nigga" all the time and beating him, fuck joe jackson!

youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU

Whey hermanos. Je con tus no mames whey. Aqui es molases.

>mfw that face

Attached: 45t6yt65g.jpg (981x981, 71K)

fucking kek

Or the first thing you see when your born

EL AYUWOKI CHAMON HEE HEE MJ FANS LEVANTENSEN :V

hee hee

So?