Hot-take: if it weren’t for critics (cocksucking parasitic vultures) panning this album...

Hot-take: if it weren’t for critics (cocksucking parasitic vultures) panning this album, Weezer would have continued exploring this very raw unpolished sound and created some more great works like this to add next to Blue album. Instead of selling out and making cheap pop records (although I admit I have a soft spot for Green album and EWBAITE)

What do you think?

Attached: DC668894-10EC-4EDF-A8A0-1016FD0D81DD.jpg (552x549, 141K)

That's not even a take, just a factual account of the events

That's literally why their sound changed so much

That’s not a hot take you dumb fuck that’s what happened

I agree, but I have a soft spot for Green, EWBAITE, and White and now, even The Black Album.
Rivers is still an excellent songwriter who knows how to write a hook and a melody, nothing can take that away from him, it's really a shame about what happened though. I still think the current state of Weezer isn't as bad as everyone says, they're a good Pop Rock /Power Pop band. That's what they've always been.

Nice responses
xD EDGY 4CHANNER DUMB FUCK xD IM EDGY AND MEAN FOR MO REASON!!!!

Thanks for defending me user :)

It makes me so sad because there’s so much potential there.

What does everybody think of Teal album?

Bland af. It's nothing but straight covers

yes

Why do redditors use "hot-take" when they aren't even giving a controversial opinion but well known facts.

In the first place, hot take ≠ controversial. Hot take literally means a reactionary opinion made immediately in response to something, not necessarily a controversial opinion. Nobody even uses that shit right.

Most people think this

I appreciate the humor behind it, and No Scrubs is a legit banger, but it's pretty forgettable all around.

hotter take: they didn't pan it hard enough, because weezer should've disbanded and stop making their shit music altogether

I loved Everybody Wants to Rule the world but I just love that song. I wish they gave their Unbreak My Heart cover a serious attempt tho. I really think they could have killed it.

hottest take: They did do that and the band members were cloned before being executed, doomed to having their legacy ruined by these evil clones (minus the bass player, they got a new one).

I dig it user, thank you

>IM EDGY AND MEAN FOR MO REASON!!!!
You sound upset, no wonder you like Weezer you easily offended pussy.

I have never heard a single Pinkerfag express an original opinion of this album.