Are you fucking kidding me?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: 67CDE9DE-07DD-42D9-A71F-495B4AD05C58.jpg (750x852, 390K)

soi / based / soi

These albums are all good

I really doubt anyone would argue In Rainbows is the 10th best album ever with a straight face

i want to murder any retard who thinks Radiohead is good in any way

based / based / BASED

The chart algorithm changes are based as fuck. BTFOing the Beatles, NMH, and all dadrock that isn't Pink Floyd. Radiohead and Pink Floyd are the only bands who are still sitting in the top 10 who need to fuck off.

these are good albums but i don't like them more than most classically critically acclaimed albums (except kind of blue). i think this board goes the too far on some of Yea Forums core.

In place of who? Some shitty band like Burzum? Fuck off

Jazz, retard. There's literally less jazz albums in the top 20 than there are Radiohead albums. Just Radiohead, a single band, has more representation in the top 20 than an entire genre of music with almost 100 years of history, artists, compositions, and recordings backing it. RYM is trash.

KID A and OK Computer are jazz inspired you fag.

Ladies and gentlement, the genre tourist!

Good bait

>more and more fucking radiohead in top-10
I mean, sure, of course, just let the shit splatter all over you. Jesus fuck, RYM.
This guy acts like a dick, but fuck's sake, he's right. Kenton in Top-100 when?

y'all mad as hell

Attached: 4352.jpg (380x514, 129K)

And you have a retarded name, "Thom".

Musically, it fits too – progressing from what started as a folksy acoustic duet between Yorke and guitarist Jonny Greenwood (back when it was called “Uptight”) to a glistening slice of space rock. Electric keyboards seem to stretch out, with great hope, towards the stars. The sonic alteration was the result of Radiohead’s self-imposed exposure to Miles Davis’ 1970 jazz-fusion masterpiece Bitches Brew. The band liked both the blend of sounds and the frequent disruptions to the atmosphere of the double LP.

How does the list even get calculated? Because some scores are higher than the albums ranked ahead of it.

There's a novel-length FAQ you can read on the website, but basically, the chart algorithm weighs account activity and popularity trends in addition to actual rating value & number of ratings. In other words, albums that are dropping are dropping because a larger % of their ratings are from inactive accounts as compared to the albums that aren't dropping. Consider the fact that "trendy" albums like Loveless or Pet Sounds are staying strong while many Beatles albums are dropping.

Radiohead is fucking shite, if you like them you should off yourself

Find the worst album in the RYM top 50

Attached: D9D11DA5-A15C-491A-9DC1-25E4DB4CB653.jpg (1125x384, 78K)

short hair and beard Thom is best Thom

Attached: nF6ztb7.jpg (3988x2340, 850K)

100% without a doubt Funeral by Arcade Fire. No idea how that hasn't dropped off the top 50 yet.

rym is trash, as always

Attached: boomer thats gay shit.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>btfoing NMH
ITAOTS was 22th last chart

I'll never get the hype for in rainbows, mid tier radiohead album

What else do you expect? The RYM demographic is appallingy cringy.

Attached: 1551034341062.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Radiohead has three albums in RYM top ten, you really should not take it seriously. I'm not saying Radiohead is bad, but they're not this good

>muh jazz
kys neckbeard

Do people even realise TBSATSL and ALS are actually the two highest rated albums in the RYM top 100?

Because only like ~10-15k people have rated them. Most people who feel like listening to something described as "third stream avant garde jazz" are probably gonna like it.

30k people listened to Ok Computer while simultaneously saying "I'm not interested in that Mingus album though". If they did listen to it and rate it, its rating wouldn't be so high.

Only true answer my friend

t. Nu-male

How exactly do their charts work? Based on the ratings here and score, shouldn't pic related go Bowie > Sabbath > Zeppelin?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (985x541, 108K)

people still looking at rate your tranny, why?

>three Radiohead albums in the top 10

Attached: adorno5.jpg (263x350, 18K)

Attached: 1385148243070.gif (410x270, 359K)

Rym charts are meaningless, as is any chart
Charts only serve to reflect the tastes of the demographic of the site, if there was a chart made by the tastes of a wider range of people number one would be even worse than radiohead

I wish they had demographic options so you could filter by users in a certain age or with a specific sex

Sorry anons they really are that based. Their musical peaks are, ultimately, the peaks of music as a whole.

THIS

When will we stop pretending that Radiohead is good?

That's actually the best

Based big dicked alpha male

Why is ITAOTS two spots lower than in rainbow when it has more reviews and a higher rating than in rainbows?

but loveless is better than any record the Beatles released