Considered one of the Top 10 rappers of all time

>Considered one of the Top 10 rappers of all time
>Never released a proper solo project
>Has not released a project since 2001

When someone (usually a whiteboi hypebeast) lists Andre 3000 as one of the best rappers of all time it really is the most obvious tell they have no idea of what the fuck they are talking about.

Why do people suck his dick so much?

Attached: 3000.jpg (800x533, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUzQpi9LzME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's one of the greatest rappers ever and if you don't have him in your top 5 you don't know shit

You're really that stupid huh?

Also, his album is coming this year.

>Quantity over quality
This is your mind on retard juice.

>Has no released a project since 2001

he literally released an ep last year
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUzQpi9LzME

stfu

>Why do people suck his dick so much?
coz he's cute

Why did I not know this?

He’s incredibly solid, and is maybe in my top 15, but I’d consider myself a hip hop head, and 3000 is in my top 15 at the most

you all sleeping on 3000 boy
look at these genre tags, user...

Attached: IMG_20190306_101954.jpg (480x97, 11K)

What the fuck, this is based

He has a unique and good voice but big boi was always better. Speakerboxxx kicks the love belows ass

You only listened to that one album, huh?

We all know lil ugly mane is da best rapper ever

Because you only listen to rap, and it's not a rap album.

his features are rare but always amazing, with that alone he is easily still one of the best rappers

that is some pretentious wankery

Fuck a conversation bitch murder's what I'm after

you're right, Rapper Viper is the greatest rapper ever, just look at his output in comparison

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 9.54.11 AM.png (928x645, 161K)

>I freak styles like three thousand Andre
>Nas

>Flow
Very good. I don't think anyone can deny that Andre is one of the best rhymer of all times, and that the way he deliver his rhymes on the beat is unmatched in Rap, as of now

Just listen to "Aquemini"

9.5/10

>Subject Matter
Same thing. Andre 3000 can do everything from ego-trip to story telling. And he do it well.

Just listen to "A Life in the Day of Benjamin André".

9/10

>Delivery
Very good. With songs like Elevators, or Aquemini, which is a good example of this. Not only is Andre rapping in quintuplets, but he is also doing other things.

Pay attention to what happens between “with dirty dollars” to “street scholars” in pic related

We want to look at the notes that occur on “dirty dollars”, “beauty parlors”, “baby ballers”, “ball impalas”, and “street scholars.” You can notice that they all last four 16th notes long, and are all grouped together by slurred lines. Also, the final two syllables of each four note group rhymes together: “dollars” with “parlors” with “-palas” with “scholars.”

Notice how each four note group (“street scholars” is three notes long, but the duration of musical time is still four 16th notes) goes together.

Andre has also switched up where that four note group falls in the bar. Sometimes the 3rd note of the group falls on the beat (the “dol-“ of “dollars”), and sometimes none of them are played at the same time as the bass kick (“beauty parlors”). Andre basically changed where the rhythmic phrase falls in the meter of the bar. This is extremely difficult to pull off and few rappers are able to do it, while Rapping in quintuplets and sustaining a rhyme scheme.

10/10

Attached: AndreAquemini.png (921x170, 73K)

bump

Big Boi was the better rapper

Better overall artist than Tupac and Snoop, that's for sure