Underground rap

what yall think about underground rap? i personally like it and find it fun, also good underground rappers in the replies please bones is getting boring

Attached: 1410295997512.jpg (400x388, 33K)

It’s the only good rap, but,
>Bones
Get better taste. I guess you might like LUM.

Metro Zu
Mike Dece
Pouya
Fat Nick
Ruben Slikk
Raider Klan
Yung Simmie
Krucifix Klan
Dank God
Kirb La Goop
Supasortahuman
Lil ugly mane
Goth money
Black kray

You can thank me later

Signor Benedick the moor

>Pouya
>Fat Nick

arent they rapists

been listening to bones since early 2014 and after waiting about 3 years for TMITR im so fucking disappointed but sparrowscreek was good

Are they? I haven’t checked out any of their insta twitter flexin drama bullshit in like 4 years. Just listen to their music sometimes.

I wouldn’t put it past them, but at the same time I’m highly skeptical because there’s a lot of girls who cry wolf about that shit lately, and I have a feeling poo and nick have enough pussy coming their way that rape isn’t even necessary at this point

Aside from the already mentioned LUM, if you like Bones, you might like Nik F. He’s pretty fucking underrated.
As far as my favorite rappers, of all time it’s probably Busdriver, but currently it’s probably Quelle Chris or OME.
Currently on the look out for Deem Spencer and Denmark Vessey to release something truly fantastic.

if you reply denzel curry youre pretty fucking out of touch

fat nick some trash

i wouldnt be surprised if it was true

You

denzel curry

epic

Ebin

R a the rugged man
Afro is cool too
Then the old school rappers still put out albums from time to time, like krs one - the world is mind

is Viper underground

Sybr or Syringe whatever he goes by

Yea, more or less

Lil ugly mane
MKULTRA
AJ Suede
Cole Benzo
Azizi Gibson
Carter Ace
Chester Watson

>rap
>underground

Attached: 1545745677978s.jpg (250x167, 5K)

Check out billy Woods if you want great grim bars listen to known unknowns

>That rape isn't necessary at this point
Just because you have rape fantasies because you are incel doesn't mean that rape happens because people don't get laid, you retard

What are you saying here? Every genre has an underground scene
.based
Cringe
Based

>reeeee incels reeeee
Does it ever get tiring? Just repeating the same hollow, blue checkmark approved buzzword of the day?