Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Attached: Screenshot_10.jpg (611x342, 56K)

He's a fuckin wanker and who gives a fuck what he says

more like *was* a child molester, now that homo race traitor is dead as fuck LUL *dabs*

>caring about a fat lying jew who got roasted on his own podcast in front of his jewess by an irish manlet.

Yikes

>Fat unfunny jew clinging to relevant pop culture topics to try and keep relevant

Who cares if he's right or not? His career peaked with a ripoff directly lifted from a Tim and Eric sketch.

Source for that

Open an actual investigation. Testify in court. Compare testimonies to those of other people, previously connected to the case (something that the director of the documentary said he didn't do, because it would ruin the story). Fucking actually do legal work before decrying a dead guy, who was already proven innocent once on these very charges, guilty. I hate post-truth world. Feels=/=Reals.

razorfist's videos on MJ completely discredit this meme

I have nothing but bad feelings towards Jews.

It's today's trend to destroy people's lives by accusing them of shit without any proof existing. This actually works very well, even famous people get fired. Check the story of Vic mignogna, for a recent example

he is a legit jew, so no surprise about his position

>caring about a dead pedophile
Aww a jacko fag is here, Michael raped kids, just saying ;)

Yeah poor Michael Jackson, the man photographed groping little boys, never without one on his lap.
Fuck off pedo apologist scum

hasn't michael jackson been dead for almost a year now>

I examined the evidence. Didn't think Michael was a kiddy fiddler. A lot of them in Hollywood, though. The whole paedogate thing was based on the not-so-secret-secret that some of the rich and famous are into kids and regularly molest them. Lot of child actors get diddled and end up getting really fucked up by the experience.

Attached: uTQvntn.png (3840x2160, 1.83M)

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with having sex with children, sorry racist.

Attached: ;lkjhbgfvdsxza.png (261x226, 86K)

It just seems like virtue signalling to me. People want to post that they're not listening to an artists music to feel morally superior to those who continue to listen. I don't give a fuck. MJ made good music. I listen to Thriller and Off the Wall at least three times a year. I'm not going to change that. And he's fucking dead what happens if he's found guilty? These faggots just want money.

MJ is a legend regardless of being a pedophile or not, learn to seperate the art from the artist.

I don't know anything about him, so I don't defend neither condemn him. But I know how modern day accusations often work, and I condemn that

dude WTF are you talking about????

basically this

The dude is dead, the fuck you mean destroy his life

Which irish Guy? What did i miss?

that guy is embarassing. how did he ever get popular?

He is to Sam Hyde what Reddit is to Yea Forums. He’s diluted enough to appeal to normies.

that's usually the goal of cancel culture.
since the wrongdoer is dead here (as you aptly observed), what's the goal here of all this self-righteous condemnation? other than shaming and trying to socially control people who are capable of separating the artist and the music.

he cough into mic and it funny haha

bill burr

you didn’t miss much. bill burr just does his usual asshole style and ethan is top beta and nervous so he doesn’t know how to banter so it’s awkward.

then he tries to ask about bill’s personal life and bill gets mad and tells him to stop

it’s pretty awkward

no one will be left to defend you when you get metoo'd

>singer went to courts several times: no evidences
>pedowood? just rumors, not 1 proof
whatever, it's a (((conspiracy)))

pedos don’t deserve to be defended

kek that Bill Burr episode was brutal

I don't use the word cringe very often because I usually find it overused and unoriginal. But holy shit that episode, dude.

dont be so hard on yourself user...

It truly doesn't matter in the least bit. MJ was so fucking huge, that most people are unable to grasp it even still. Even if he is guilty, which his trialed cases were suspicious as fuck and was nothing but media character assassination, it doesn't matter at this point because he is dead, and his legacy had already been established.

fuck ethan, fuck the victims, fuck oprah, and fuck the jews pushing this.

they're literally just trying to assassinate his character get the rights to his songs.

H3H3 was objectively never funny, and I personally never was a huge Michael Jackson fan.

Attached: 1538528654209.jpg (859x492, 165K)

>years of an fbi investigation proves you're innocent and people were just trying to get some money
>die
>some fags come in and make a doucmentary about said controversy because they're broke and need money from your estate now
>guillible fags like fantano and that fat ethan dude believe it
>songs get banned from radio stations around the world
>statues gets removed from museums
>even bringing you up is something of a taboo now
INITIATE DAMNATIO MEMORIAE

Attached: 1510293974380.jpg (573x573, 49K)

Now Bane I can get into!

based

Thoughts on this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-153024.jpg (810x1743, 539K)

MJ INNOCENT !!!

>hurr I watched the tv, its undeniable the tv said so.
what a fuck head

MJ is dead, whether or not he touched kids has never been more irrelevant. We all kinda assumed he touched kids back when it came out. No one gave a shit then, and absolutely no one should give a shit now.