Who's the Jordan Peterson of music?

Who's the Jordan Peterson of music?

Attached: The Sorted One.png (494x631, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/9c6mab/rapper_hopsin_has_been_carrying_jordans_message/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: s_5b1c6773d6dc5213c9f6d75e.jpg (300x300, 17K)

wocka flocka flame

Milli Vanilli.

hm, so a self-righteous asshole, promoting meat only diets, disrespecting transgender people hmm lemme guess. tim heidecker - i am a cuck maybe?

Attached: morrissey-reviews-1984-640x614.jpg (640x614, 88K)

chris ott

Greta Van Fleet

Slick Rick

tim has so many layers of irony all the time that you may be correct

Attached: Frank-Zappa.jpg (980x653, 82K)

Imagine Dragons

Hopsin

ryan adams

Frank zappa was actually good, so no

If zappa was alive today, he would call peterson a cuck

Hopsin

Tom MacDonald

Taylor Swift

Grimes

This

/thread

He's said on the Theo Von podcast that he's a fan of Beach House, Arcade Fire, and Leonard Cohen. Lobster is based

Attached: 1547631540550.jpg (639x479, 21K)

The game

reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/9c6mab/rapper_hopsin_has_been_carrying_jordans_message/

Fuck i didn't think about him, but yeah absolutely

Attached: 546024_1.jpg (590x590, 272K)

wtf no n***er influenced music, hes actually based and better taste than 99%, me included.

>entry level milquetoast indie
>based

Attached: 1551591719570.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Yes, not wanting to be jailed for not being able to magically infer somebody's subjective "gender identification" makes him "disrespectful to trans people." What it is with people who type in lowercase and retarded opinions?

He once linked a Trout Mask Replica track (or a discussion of it) from his twitter account.

To be fair, I think you'd also criticize him regardless of which music he name dropped. He'd be called a phony/try-hard/pseud etc if he said he was listening to whichever albums are currently approved by people like you.

>identity politics is PURE EVIL
>but Jews having a de facto ethnostate? I'm OK with that, they're our greatest allies afterall
some Klezmer artist probably

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FUCK I WAS WINNING FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS
FUCK

>y-you'd shit on him anyway!
cope
TMR, though, now that's based

Attached: 1549295832795.png (370x320, 18K)

His issue was with compelled speech, not a specific slight against cross-dressing activists.

And respect is earned. Some of those people don't deserve respect at all.

J Cole or Kendrick Lamar

care to elaborate?

this is a perfect example of how people actually live in different realities now.
peterson is a milquetoast classical liberal who's never said anything hateful about trans people, but in certain circles it's conventional wisdom that he's some raging anti-LGBT crypto-nazi.

you're responsible for your own actions/statements and nothing more. How are we going to function some day as a culture if eventually we have to be responsible for every insane way somebody interprets your statements, and everything somebody suspects of you?

>disrespecting transgender people
>implying there's something wrong with that

Attached: 40.jpg (1024x768, 42K)

Transgender "people"

>How are we going to function some day as a culture if eventually we have to be responsible for every insane way somebody interprets your statements, and everything somebody suspects of you?
We won't. The race war is imminent.

>beach house
HOLY FUCK
I hated him but
I LOVE HIM NOW

Attached: 614eed740bd197749602e6063ee39266.png (101x68, 11K)

based

how?

stay pseud animeposter
criticizing milktoast indie when you like Yea Forumscore

right, because arcade fire, beach house and leonard cohen are definitely not Yea Forumscore

Attached: 1551035249722.jpg (960x711, 43K)

hahahha XDDD epic !!!

go back to /pol/ bitch

Attached: ringoshotya.jpg (770x1173, 113K)

whoever cannot shut the fuck up how non-conforming to their biological gender they are is less than human to me