ITT: What artist has the best discography in your opinion?

What artist has your favorite discography?
I'll start:
pic related
>Never released a bad album
>Despite short discography in relation to how long she's been making music, the albums are consistently incredible
>The only artist that has made more than one (personal) 10/10s to me

>Tidal
9/10
>When the Pawn...
10/10
>Extraordinary Machine (bootleg)
10/10
>Idler Wheel
9/10

Attached: Apple_Fiona.C001043.01.Ph._Frank_Ockenfels_2.original.jpg (650x433, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/318942858
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically.

Attached: chemical-brothers-no-geography-album.png (807x571, 461K)

They keep making videos like this and they are my all time favorite
vimeo.com/318942858

Jacques Brel
Leonard Cohen

radiohead, 6 albums in my personal top100 list. hard to top

Nirvana. nothing else has that raw indecisive, angry-sad yet yearning for an almost frivolous happiness sound to it. thats just me, though

Meh, their first album is a real downer.

I would say The Clash if if were not for the idiotic 'Cut The Crap' that was decided to be released.

Boards of Canada. I like all their albums.

Kishi Bashi is pretty consistent, at least as a solo artist

Attached: cover.jpg (500x500, 88K)

Jeff Buckley

Steely fucking Dan. Talk about a great fucking discog. Pity the comeback albums were generally not up to snuff, but still, the classic line-up is pretty impeccable.

>>Never released a bad album

The Beatles would have to be that for me. In terms of "bad albums", I can say that I don't care much for the Please Please Me album, but that's due to the cover songs, which I don't care for. The originals are very good, though. Other than that, I don't think they issued an album that wasn't at least a 7/10.

Attached: aaabb2.jpg (971x775, 551K)

Hank williams

These are good picks. also swans, beck, king gizzard. all very expansive discogs with different eras and sounds. there's always something new to notice on relistens.

Attached: dab2ab356b865cb0fa089a1e0c35ab19c84f5f52853e1c4c3576758703a0dcda.png (367x657, 233K)

Their catalog is so well arranged that Michael Jackson bought it.

Frank Zappa.

If I only had the option to listen to one artists discography for the rest of my life, him for sure.

I mean for fucks sake, there’s just so much sheer content, and the amount of variety within the content itself is enough to last a lifetime.

Converge.

>beck
This used to be true and he’s one of my favourite musicians but colors was not very good, and morning phase was boring as fuck

yeah, I'd probably have to go with this

Syd Barrett

The Police. Five albums that run from great to masterpiece quality and a change of sound every album. Yes, there's a dud track in every album but they have so many 10/10 pop songs. I've heard about 70-80% of their discography on radio. Not many bands can boast that distinction.

Attached: cops.jpg (310x163, 8K)

I genuinely think he's been one of the best singer-songwriters

He was uncapable of making a bad song

Attached: Elliott-Smith-1.jpg?w968h681.jpg (968x681, 42K)

Flawless discography. Two masterpieces

Attached: joanna-newsom.png?w=1736.png (1736x1084, 2.32M)

Kanye has the perfect discography.
WTT is the weakest one, but even so it's a 7/10.

Bump

Cocteau Twins

I have a very controversial opinion on this, I love Fiona's albums but I can't consider her great because she isn't prolific enough

An artist X that releases an album every year, and the albums are all bad with an average of 4 good songs out of 12 songs, nevertheless manages to produce 40 great songs in a decade, and should be seen as better than someone that releases only 2 great albums in a decade, meaning, 20 to 24 good songs.

Right now I don't care anymore about albums from beginning to end, only about the absolute number of good songs a musician has produced.