User why do you listen to The Velvet Underground and Beach Boys? That’s the music my dad listens to! Ewwww!

>user why do you listen to The Velvet Underground and Beach Boys? That’s the music my dad listens to! Ewwww!

And that’s the story of how I ended up a 24 year old virgin

Attached: 6F42471D-259B-44B7-BC91-775A1656464B.jpg (569x506, 44K)

I know you are a virgin because you think women will fuck you because you have the same taste in music

Women won’t fuck you if they think you are strange. Such as listening to old boomer music

wrong.

Right

If you play Pet Sounds at a party and publicly demonstrate that you have no ability to read the mood, maybe, but otherwise nah. Listening to old music absolutely does not prevent you from getting laid.
That's not the reason you're a virgin. If you accept this you'll be closer to finding the things you actually would need to change.

partially correct

Based

most women dont even know who velvet underground are

Well yeah, women have shit taste in the arts and don’t listen to anything besides top 40 pop nor do they watch any cinema besides normie capeshit

>user why do you listen to The Lil Pump and Denzel Curry? That’s the music ghetto people and frail white boys listens to! Ewwww!

And that’s the story of how I ended up a 24 year old crackhead.

Where do you live?

Earth

East coast USA

i believe you
i also believe michael jackson went from being abused as child to sleeping in beds with children cause he wanted friends

I think it's more like a plus if you can strengthen the connection through music, but if that doesn't happen then there isn't much of a down side besides that not happening. I mean unless she really doesn't like your music or vice versa, and you can't stand her listening to Arana Grande all the fucking time and while you wear headphones and keep your music to yourself, she openly blast her retarded "God is a Women" faggotry in the car and then starts singing along and you just want to DRIVE INTO A FUCKING ORPHANAGE AND WATCH HER BURN FROM THE COLLISION! FUCK YOU ERIN, YOU STUPID CUNT!!! Also the Beach Boys are nice. I like them.

Depends on what you consider good taste I guess. If you'd like to meet a chick who's into Captain Beefheart or other unlistenable music like that, you'd be out of luck (and you generally would have trouble finding guys into that irl), but there are plenty of girls with more niche and/or higher quality tastes, even if at high school/college parties all you'll hear is probably hip hop and rubbish like Chainsmokers.

Holy shit my sides obliterated.

Attached: ehjbfhjrebhjbr.gif (220x220, 349K)

I dont need a chick to have great obscure taste in music, but in general the general population of girls does have terrible taste. 99% of girls I see on tinder with music in their profile (spotify top artists) are either:
1. top 40 ariana grande imagine dragons
2. lil peep, joji, post malone, xxxtentacion
3. top 40 + kendrick and frank ocean
4. country music
ive found a few that have passable tastes but they almost always include some really shite indie music (that no one on Yea Forums would ever like) in there. these "passables" are seriously 1 in 100 though.

What a fucking betaboy. I managed to turn an arthoe who didn't know shit about Velvet Undeground into a noise/ambient recordings enthusiast when I was fucking 17. It's not about the music. It's about you being too much of a wimp.

haha bro i have the dead kennedeys - kill the poor and i still have 230 matches just give up boyo lmao

based

this

The fsck country music is stil mainstream?

The Bible Belt says hello