That one guy who goes to concerts alone

>that one guy who goes to concerts alone

Attached: 1527078811998.jpg (1250x922, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xrSH0G8kBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you same person that keeps making these dumbass threads? How the fuck is going to a show alone a bad thing? I’m going to watch the show, not socialize with my friends. Stop be rarded

>rarded

Attached: 6136.png (941x665, 808K)

That's me.

>go to concert
>half the people there went alone
That's when you know you're going to go see a based band.

Is there anything more embarrassing than going to a show alone? If you can't find ONE person to enjoy a concert with just stay home.

pretty much this entire board

nah

>go to a concert alone
>don't know how to dance
>just kind of sway around with two feet planted like a faggot
>lead singer stops mid-song to say "hey look at him go"
>entire room starts looking at me
>keep swaying but try to play it up "ironically" and fail
>leave quietly
>cry myself to sleep that night

true story

How can you think this way? I will literally intentionally refrain from telling my friends that a band they like is coming to town, just so I can go alone. Being with someone fucks up a show experience unless you completely ignore each other, and then it’s no different from going alone

do you have lyme disease?

Damn. You really are rarded if you didn’t grasp the context of that sentence. Based paste eater

youtube.com/watch?v=0xrSH0G8kBo

Attached: 1536088035317.jpg (780x438, 48K)

No, just common sense

Won’t lie, I kek’d

PLEASE STOP I ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS TO A SHOW ON FRIDAY AND I CANT GET ANY OF MY FRIENDS TO GO WITH ME BECAUSE THEYRE WORKING PLEASE I JUST WANT TO SEE A COMFY LOCAL SHOW

Attached: 1465106855703.jpg (601x601, 106K)

>go to concert alone
>dance
>cute girls join in and talk to me, often get their numbers
>get offered drink and drugs

>caring what people think
>needing to have someone with you in order to enjoy yourself
top insecurity

Props to OP for the delicious (you)na fish sandwich he's gonna make with this bait thread

Only an issue if youre an insecure normie.

Attached: Charli-XCX-Sexy-5.jpg (850x1280, 200K)

I respect that. I have no friends and would never go to a concert alone. My younger brother has similar tastes so maybe I'd go with him. We were going to see Beach House.

Brought an old friend to see a roise rock concert and he complained briefly about tinnitus and I felt bad. I asked my gf to go to KKB with me very recently but the tickets sold out too fast and she couldn't go. Both times I felt awkward, but even if I was a little nervous and aspie by myself, I felt better knowing that the only person I brought had a great time.

Take that wisdom for what you will

I go to concerts with my sister

Cringe
I went to a concert alone and it was a bit akward before the concert began, but then the concert was awesome and I as everyone else didn't give a shit about me being alone. I was in the crowd and I had loads of fun, that's it

>and I as everyone else didn't give a shit about me being alone
Guarantee people were laughing at you with their friends.

What band?

>I have no friends and would never go to a concert alone
why not? Why are americans so obsessed with this topic

I actually saw some article about going to the movies alone, like it was a big deal. Like a real, multiple paragraph article. I cant even come up with a sentence about that because it literally stirs no emotion in me

Whoopie.

>caring what people you're never going to interact with think
why would you do this?

if the internet is fucking with you over this, you're deserve it

I'm not american and idk I'm just self conscious i guess

Are you really going to listen to a bunch of neets on a Mongolian basket weaving forum?

thanks user now I'll never change the fact that I've never been to a concert and just listen to music and masturbate

Try brushing her teeth!

nobody cares

If one guy did care then they're probably a giant faggot themself

I guess this is only pointed towards guys? If a woman takes her dildo to a movie then it's probably very cool of her

I've never been to a concert with other people and I've been to a lot of shows

Nahh they were too busy jumping and shouting. And the show required your attention 99% of the time

the more judgmental a person is the more insecure they are.

probably the other way around
the more they're insecure the more they feel the need to judge others

>enjoying things you like with someone else
Are you a fucking gay cuckold nigger cunt kike cocksucker?

>go to concert with friends
>lose them in the crowd to enjoy the show on my own
>find them afterwards at the bar and share impressions over a few pints
Peak concert experience right here.

I met a cute girl at Drab Majesty show. She complimented my Siouxsie & The Banshees shirt, we started talking, and she added me on Facebook. We never fucked or anything, but we still talk from time to time. Literally just find somebody else who is alone at a show and talk to them.

kek

seriously doing shit like this is your best bet

But where do you find friends with same music taste as you? It would be 10 times more awkward to bring your friend to concert of band only you like cause he'd feel really uncomfortable and vice versa. Maybe to concert of popular band/artist "everyone" like then sure but why would you go to that one? Rather just go to cinema or bar

somtimes peoples scheduele clash. I've never been to anything alone. If someone went to a nightclub alone it would looka bit werid to most people .But a consert, nobody cares, and iwouldnt. It's better to go out there and meet people than to just stay at home rotting

I go to concerts alone pretty much all the time.
>Friends aren't really into the same music but sometimes come along for funs sake
>metal shows you usually end up spending your time alone anyway because you get split up during pits
Does suck sometimes seeing people in big groups drinking and having fun pre and post gig but hey that's how it goes.

Retard. That's exactly what he was saying

this. I only go alone

Learning how to be alone instead of viewing every time I leave the house as a social outing is one of the best things that ever happened to me. That feeling of figuring out you can go to the movies alone without dragging someone to sit next to you is bringing a tear to my eye

You'd be surprised there are so many insecure faggots who won't go anywhere by themselves. People with that fragile self esteem is pathetic.

Attached: 1529099888457s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

Well, I make the shows actually.

Attached: 1545679031678s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

How the fuck can you be 18+ and so insecure that you're afraid to go to a gig alone? Some of the best concerts I've been to I was alone.

Is it really that weird to go to movies alone? I’d been doing that since I was around 14, and started getting into arthouse and indie shit

We're in the age of social media so God forbid someone post on IG that they went to a concert or movie alone.

Yes, my brothers girlfriend cried when she saw a woman at the movie alone because she thought it was the epitome of loneliness and sadness

This is bait

Attached: 1551511323787.jpg (739x739, 340K)

if you go to a show alone you are not insecure or afraid to go see live music and be judged

Attached: spidey.jpg (250x250, 5K)

I guess you're right, people should really chill a bit with that crap and stop caring about it so much

imagine developing your opinions based on how your brother's dumbass girlfriend reacts to things

Attached: 1551681054222.png (600x580, 360K)

S m h; Wow.

Social perceptions are mostly high school bullshit. Some people are really obsessed with having to be perceived as cool, very social, the life of the party and very popular. In reality they themselves know the truth when they are alone. You can fool all people some of the time, some people all the time, but you can't fool yourself from the truth.

Attached: 1551115769474.png (225x225, 6K)

So this is gunna sound retarded because I'm a retard but do you bring a bag with you to a concert? Like what if you need to drink some water and your thirsty but your in the middle of the crowd? Do they serve water at the outskirts of a concert?

Is it wierdd to bring a bag with some refreshing h2o... are you even allowed or do they take away your bags at the front.

t. retarded non - concert goer here.

and yes I'm serious - what if you get thirsty huh im so confused

Nah, you cant bring your own water. You gotta buy their $5.00 water bottle.

Where do they sell it though? Do they have water stands or water vendors walking around?

I never seen this at concerts Explain plz

bullshit. just carry a ecobag with everything you need.

You're right. You are a retard.

Attached: 49fc3a3174954a0bbe311d0d2108e69b.png (639x454, 277K)

Just as I thought I had suspicions this guy is a retard.

Of course you can bring your own bag with water.

Fuck the first guy who replied to me, what a retarded faggot LUL

Well, enjoying a concert with someone is subjective. It's not a random person to go to concert with, but really someone you like then, and that could be no one

stop projecting

cringe that your self esteem is so low that you need to be seen with someone in public

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

You are really fucking slow mentally. You're a brainlet.

Attached: brian-peppers.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Deerhunter

You were wrong retard.

Hard to face I know but it is infact you who is the brainlet as has been shown in this thread.

Get fucked nerd

last time i went to a concert alone, i nailed a pretty cute little lesbo i met there/ also, got a number from a hot pianist while pregaming at a bar outside the garden.

You must be a Turbo Chad.

nice b8 fag