Have you ever got a super like because of your anthem Yea Forums?

Have you ever got a super like because of your anthem Yea Forums?

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1242x432, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBFbVUu183Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never gotten a like at all that wasn't from a robot.

Aye!

Aye!

Aye!

Attached: 1543391049100.png (334x346, 127K)

Yea, dudes apparently like Warpaint too.

Does tinder work? Thinking about getting on it lately

Aye!

OP is a pirate

as long as you follow the two rules of tinder
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

>Aye!

Attached: 1544438042180.jpg (1280x944, 106K)

>Does tinder work?
if you're CHad, yes

>quarter brick, half a brick, whole brick
Aye!

pls stop bullying me about Aye! im trying to put on my normie facade for this app the only thing i have going for me is my looks...

Attached: 1544388964507.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Are you Scottish?

>Ghost
Keep your catch OP, I'd rather slice my dick in half than admit I listen to Ghost.

it's a shite state of affairs to be in, tommay

>youre anthem
>youre

Attached: 54674688657.jpg (1242x1258, 912K)

no. I guess girls don't like Candlemass

Aye anthem!

>aye!

Attached: 1550549998515.jpg (960x960, 76K)

I think he might be a pirate

as a 5/10 male, i can say that tinder BARELY works. my chad friend had over 100 matches at one point. I get maybe like 3 matches a week, and the girls are almost always the lowest tier ones I swiped right on. but Im also not too bothered because the vast majority of the girls on there are absolute T H O T S that im not interested in dating anyway

>op getting ladies on tinder while you are sperging about certain music groups
Ghost chads winning again?

Attached: 1551600853439.png (446x435, 76K)

whos ghost

faggot hard rock band that made a kinda heavy metal album once

How is losing the lawsuit Simon

I match with tons of qt's, I can post some if anyones curious

btw I just set my age range to 45 and matched with this german milf today. her profile says
>"impossible!" says your senses. "try it!", whispers your dreams.
fuuck I want to lose my virginity so bad but young women intimidate me. do you think milfs are into having sex with 19 year old virgin men?

not suer liked but she sent me a message first because this was my anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=aBFbVUu183Q

forgot pic

Attached: r.png (478x624, 498K)

tinder is super fucking gay lol. "Anthem" hahhahahha

you remind me of my best friend who got started with sex with similar looking german milfs lol.

man i'm not that good looking and i have over 200 matches. it's all about what types of pictures you have. if possible, consult female friends on photos and their order

t. KHV

Attached: 1551475991542.jpg (452x440, 54K)

so how did it go for him? I'm just looking for someone who can guide me through all this stuff and who is cool with it. I don't think young women my age want a wimp who never had sex, so maybe older women love that experience? it would help my confidence a lot

maybe i should try it, seems faggy enough that someone might actyally pound my ass for once hahhaha

just dont say youre a virgin, its really that simple

possibly but i dont live in a city or college town and i swipe left on 90% of girls

I bet she was ugly

so I take the risk for the whole thing to turn into a cringe fest of me not knowing what to do? eh actually you are right fuck it, might just act like an alpha dude

You know what to do m8, don't overthink it, but don't feel like you're special for feeling anxious either. I didn't tell the girl I was with and she asked to fuck a couple days later

>talking to women about music

Attached: helloreddit.jpg (600x656, 60K)

my friend had the same line of thinking as you, but honestly he just didnt have game back then. dont be insecure about the fact youve never had sex. if shes a nice girl she wont mind. go for somebody your age would be my advice. fucking old milfs didnt really help him in any way. it just led to akward situations with their kids or when he wanted to end the "relationships".

Bumble is better. If I'm out of town I'll pick up dozens of matches on Bumble with no effort at all.

also that guy isnt me. my advice is

I'm too ugly for shit like tinder and bumble

unless you are 8/10 MINIMUM don't fucking bother. it is a soul crushing blackpill

yeah I might just say fuck it and do it. do you think being drunk would help?

young women are intdimidating for some reason. very superficial and they have high standards. they could really crush the bit of confidence I have left if they'd want to. I wouldn't give much of a shit if an old hag would call me "small dick" or whatever
I also don't think I would get involved into a relationship, I'd make that clear beforehand. otherwise I actually wouldn't have a problem with having a sugar mummy, I'm in need of money anyway
I just don't understand why it didn't help your friend? didn't he feel more experienced and confident with women afterwards?

>very superficial and they have high standards. they could really crush the bit of confidence

thats the impression they give yes. but there ARE nice girls trust me.

i believe that the "i need to get confidence first" is a forced meme. talk to the girls you like and if theyre stuck up bitches theyll let you know in a matter of seconds. so what? drop them and talk to the next girl.

but if "mature" women are your kink then go for it.

id say it didnt help him because of the plenty awkwardness it let to (he himself said they were awkward.) and now he has a gf his age.

dont fall for any "game" advice. seriously bee yourself is the way to go

Uh... I'm like 6/10 and I got 100+ matches, idk what are u doing

le epic praising satan rock song

a girl and i had the same cocteau twins song as our anthems. she messaged me "We're Cocteau TWINS!"

i've never had a super like and the only person to even mention my anthem unmatched me anyways

AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE
AYE
>AYE

Attached: 1550541485488.jpg (700x700, 59K)

i can’t get a single fucking match bros

i don’t even get any likes because that hidden “likes” counter isn’t going up. so not even fugly girls are swiping me. what’s going on bros

post profile

no i think i’m decently attractive but if i’m wrong i don’t want to get roasted

That's cute, did you bang?

YES YES
YES TO ALL

My anthem is I love Kanye, by Kanye West. I just don't give a fuck anymore.

>Aye!

Attached: Masketta.jpg (284x266, 13K)

>Aye!

Attached: 1546482177138.jpg (251x242, 8K)

oh ya tinder works great, just have something funny about yourself and a pic of yourself smiling outside having fun. also if you're 6'2 put your height

I've had it for 3-4 years and i have 420 matches, swiping mostly right. I also have pretty shitty pictures of myself because whenever i go on a tinder date i get anxiety/nervous that they dont think i look like in the pictures (girls, apperently, have no shame when it comes to this and will do anything to hide their ugly features, weight etc). I've been on 3 dates and got laid 4 times i think. It's still a soul crushing experience, having to sweet talk 4/10 sem-whales for days only to get rejected , constantly having to go way, way, waaay below your league. Sometimes you'll get in touch with a cutie 5/10 quiet, Yea Forums hipster that you feel like is your type, but even those will throw you away for chad cock.

Meanwhile it's heaven if you're like a 8/9 of 10, i have friends that just sits at home on saturday night, drinks a couple of beer and waits for tinder matches to get drunk and come over. Also if you're semi famous you have it made on tinder, like if you were on the latest season of your countires most popular reality program or w/e you'll drown in pussy on tinder.

fuck.

Attached: herald.jpg (790x800, 490K)

based

Yeah but none of them message you and they expire.

>A
Y
>E
!

Attached: 1423954661737.jpg (328x288, 33K)

I personally think that you have to take Tinder more like a game. My pictures are : a cat shitpost, picture of my outfit covering my face, "artsy" picture of my 6/10 face, some random edgy pic, painting I haven't finished and a "if you have car as your profile pic, ur opinion doesn't matter" meme... This and a Radiohead song. You don't have to swipe everyone right, actually I swiped most people left and still got 100+ likes in a few weeks. But you gotta be at least a little different. Suprise them, don't try hard and make fun of the whole concept. It's fun, being rejected doesn't hurt that much and you get more swipes right cuz people will get curious of who you are. So yeah, the main advice is to don't take it seriously, just do dumb shit, have fun and so on... Ps: if someone stops responding, it's their problem and honestly they most likely just deleted tinder. :)

AYE AYE
I set "there is a light that never goes out" as my anthem in hopes of this happening, but it hasn't happened. I guess I should change it to some Doors song.

>Aye!

Attached: 1520741899486.jpg (313x286, 31K)

everyone saying tinder doesn't work unless you're a 10/10 just has a terrible profile

your pictures are fucking shit.

Attached: 1499375290431.png (704x530, 346K)

>Being this cowardly
That's why. Grills don't like cowards with confidence issues.

is there a way to use tinder without getting fatally blackpilled? I don’t even do bad when I use it, it’s just so fucking exhausting to read their profiles and consider how they would act when we meet

>read their profiles and consider how they would act when we meet
Like based on how attractive they are to you. Read their profile when you match.

good advice friendo

pffffft