That nigga gave us Billie Jean, you say he touched those kids?

That nigga gave us Billie Jean, you say he touched those kids?

Attached: image.jpg (500x700, 47K)

I also read Fantano’s tweet

Well, the kid was not his son.....

That dude is such a flaccid little bitch.

Be careful what you do, cuz the lie becomes the truth.

>As much as I enjoy "Mortal Man," yeah, it turns out Michael Jackson touched those kids.
According to fucking who?

man he's been dead for 10 years, why do we even care now

>2009 was 10 years ago

Attached: 36FAB16B-6962-42B8-9529-CE88EE776706.jpg (600x399, 27K)

Some new documentary about MJ that has a bunch of people convinced that he's a child molester.

Here come the blacks to defend yet another black pervert

Knock knock

documentary > years of fbi investigation

Obviously. Gosh golly gee, those victims are so brave!

they want his money
it's not new

>literally found innocent in court after one of the biggest smear campaigns/investigations ever
>he guilty tho
Fuck me, is this the famed American justice for all? What chance do ordinary people even have if guys like Jacko get fucked over this easily?

I was skeptical until one of the accusers burned the Thriller jacket Michael gave him. That was probably worth millions.

It's a fucking replica, user, don't be so gullible.

>INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
>THEN YOU'RE GUILTY ANYWAYS

This story they’ve been building for years is easily worth millions more in lawsuits and royalties from that new documentary.

He got in Billies Jeans

Attached: 843b1c6d-fa1c-4381-93f5-2672f0f73e39.png (229x220, 61K)

>Saville is dead, who cares that he molested kids??
Normal people, but you're a dead pedo apologist so you wouldn't understand.
Most people don't want to celebrate people that raped children, you might, but most don't.

OJ was found innocent too, pedophile lover

billie jean is a mediocre song at best but the court case pretty clearly proves he’s innocent. until the day he’s proven guilty i’ll stick to that verdict.

yes, he is dead, he's been dead for a decade. where was your steaming fresh moral outrage about this dead guy a few months ago?
you just let social media mobs decide everything you think about and emotionally commit in.

are there still people in denial about gary glitter too?

Attached: gary glitter's pedo cape.jpg (246x348, 29K)

When will people realize that most (if not all) famous musicians are pedophiles. I wouldn't be surprised if fucking children is part of their contracts.

It's stupid to ban music and if they keep on cancelling everyone there will eventually literally be no more music to listen to.

wasn't this pretty clear since the 90s?

I genuinely believe he wasn't a pedophile, just extremely damaged from having an abusive and distant father who forced him into the limelight. His fascination and love of kids was probably sincere and likely a way to cope with the fact that his own dad never loved him.
We'll never know though.

Attached: 1533406209679.png (500x433, 279K)

APOLOGIZE!

Attached: 3123123213.jpg (2048x1152, 349K)

>just promise me
>whatever we say or whatever we do to each other
>for now we'll make a vow to just keep it in the closet

Attached: come on out.jpg (600x528, 49K)

>billie jean is a mediocre song at best
You’re a non musician.

no dout he was a great pop artist
don´t let their actions influence thte way you perceive his music

Attached: heehee.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>years of an fbi investigation proves you're innocent and people were just trying to get some money
>die
>some fags come in and make a doucmentary about said controversy because they're broke and need money from your estate now
>guillible fags like fantano and that fat ethan dude believe it
>songs get banned from radio stations radio stations around the world
>statues gets removed from museums
>even bringing you up is something of a taboo now
INITIATE DAMNATIO MEMORIAE

what was kendrick trying to say in that song?

then why was he relatively normal acting until his mid/late 20s?

I can't believe people are actually falling for this shit again. I thought everybody already knew the allegations from the first go around were bullshit.

emotional issues got more out of control, needed a way to cope

>years of an fbi investigation proves you're innocent
innocence is never proven. "not guilty" just means there's reasonable doubt as to the exact charges.

and sure, you can't prove he did it, but pictures like this of him with an (alleged) victim don't exactly make Jacko look good.

Attached: safechuck-jackson.jpg (514x560, 44K)

the man was chemically castrated

>be careful what you do
>because the lie becomes the truith

his mouth wasn't. his fingers weren't. his nipples weren't.

Attached: Mj-safechuck.jpg (570x640, 43K)

>innocence is never proven
Nuke America now. Literal fucking retards.

>his nipples weren't.
heh heh

i don't think that's how that works

Nah, I don’t provide passes based on race. The documentary just didn’t bring force any substantial evidence, and the only people who are taking it seriously are the retarded “believe any alleged victim, even if they might be lying” people

He's consistently wrong whenever he attempts to talk about anything non-music related. Just can't seem to stay in his fucking lane.

Basically whenever he talks about something not related to actual music, you can safely assume the opposite is true and odds are you're right.

PEOPLE ALWAYS TOLD ME
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO
DON'T GO AROUND RAPING YOUNG BOYS' PARTS

HE DIDN"T PUT HIS DICK IN A CHILDS ASSHOLE!!! MICHEAL IS INNOCENT, HE ONLY SLEPT IN BED WITH THE CHILDREN, AND GAVE THEM DILUTED ALCOHOL, AND WAS IN ROOMS ALONE WITH THEM WITH NO ADULT SUPERVISION, AND MAYBE SHOWERED WITH THEM A COUPLE TIMES!!! MJ IS INNOCENT

Same goes for music-related topics.

You fucking illiterate imbecile fag. You cannot prove negative facts, i.e. "I did not do it". The onus probandi does not work that way.

>spends weeks at a time being alone with a child
>>nothing happened

>literally tries to distance child from parents
>>he just never had a good childhood and he's trying to make up for it

>muh FBI investigations
>>literally has an unlimited amount of money and hires the best lawyers in the world

>the accusers are just doing it for money
>>Robson is one of the most successful choreographers in the world, implying he doesn't have money already

>>>no one believes the maid who saw him naked with another boy
>>>>she just wants to be on camera

I thought magapedes were bad, but Michael Jackson defenders are just on another level of mental retardation.

They're trying to protect a 2 billion dollar industry built on Jackson's brand. You have to be really gullible to not see this.

>the accusers are just doing it for money
>Robson is one of the most successful choreographers in the world, implying he doesn't have money already
People with money don't like more money and fame.

>relatively normal acting until his late 20s
what planet do you live on? fucked up childhood fucked up child fucked up adult

Who wants to be the guy who got fucked in the ass by Michael Jackson?

Bruh, 99% of people defending him on here are doing so ironically because they believe MJ hated jews. Shitposters are more likely to change their tune from pedo jokes than facts and logic

>the pinnacle Yea Forums poster

Hey Applehead

A lot of people would for the payday and attention.
I mean people admit to being famous serial killers all the time for no apparent reason other than attention. It's amazing how this can come right on the heels of the jussie smollet incident and people still don't just stop and think about shit.

Attached: 0125712582.png (475x300, 187K)

>people still don't just stop and think about shit.

What do you think about a 30 year old man hanging out with a child for days on end all alone in a bedroom while he puts in an effort to distance the mother away from the child?

quads of truth

>Fantano

Attached: 1533960894234.png (500x628, 553K)

This. Also applies to all music that has some political elements

based and redpilled

that when shit gets real,no matter how hard,you got to stick to what really matters : the music.
let's say the feds put cocaine in kendrick's car 'would you crucify him as a drug-addict despite all the good hes done for the black community?

>billie jean is a mediocre song at best

Why do Yea Forums users think that shitting on popular things makes them seem intelligent?

FUUUUUUUUCKK!!!!!!!

Attached: transcoder.png (256x256, 78K)