Not an industry plant I swear

>not an industry plant I swear

Attached: D02LmjeWwAI3RA5.jpg (1200x1200, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0Ys50CqO8
youtube.com/watch?v=pbMwTqkKSps
youtube.com/watch?v=HUHC9tYz8ik
youtube.com/watch?v=yaJx0Gj_LCY
youtube.com/watch?v=LiUkwP9XsYY
youtube.com/watch?v=kHEjwObf4Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=rs2vVJFJt3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I watched a Nardwuar interview with her I had no clue who she was.

She was officially exposed a few weeks ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

I didn't know who she was until last spring when all her payola began.

It's getting to the point where she's basically a human MLM, known for the marketing gimmicks behind her (including her non-stop presence on social media), than her actual music.

Does anyone listen to her aside from 11-17 year old girls?

18-24 year old numales who think that listening to female artists will somehow get them laid.

Her mouth is very popular with black guys of the south Florida SoundCloud variety.

Question: will her album live up to the hype?

Here are the singles she's released so far:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0Ys50CqO8
youtube.com/watch?v=pbMwTqkKSps
youtube.com/watch?v=yaJx0Gj_LCY

Given this, I'd say no. It will be bland and boring as hell.

Is she drinking Denzel's cum sauce?

With guest host Anthony Fantano

>hot ones
annnnd dropped, we're good

Why would you care?

Why do you hate fun

I can't wait for him to give her album a NOT GOOD.

Because listening to a 15 year old who has about as much surface depth as piece of paper is entertaining. We already know she has a history of manufacturing fake information, I expect this interview be nothing but more fake information for her fake persona. Pass

What info about herself did she fake?

Curry is lyrical and woke he would never ever fuck a teenage white girl!!!! Florida Soundcloud rappers are known for respecting women!!!

lmao why do you niggers get so triggered by a based black guy getting laid?

How do they do it though? How does an industry plant even manage to land an actual large fanbase so fast?

Oh I don't know, maybe her entire persona? Fakes her ghetto accent, dresses like a sound clown for clout, claims she's depressed when she's not, claims she's philosophical and socially conscious when she's dumb as a rock, acts like an edgelord when she's just empty, I could go on.

one of the most baste posts ive seen on this shithole recently.

>4 different stories of how Ocean Eyes came to life
>Complete persona change in less than a year
>Lied about family connections
>Lied about interscope signing
>Lied about Universal connection

r u a grill

bullshit depression aesthetic people are falling for

different stories of how Ocean Eyes came to life
>>Lied about interscope signing
>>Lied about Universal connection
Details please.

The same way forced memes become real memes on Yea Forums.

Payola combined with social media.

Her label signed her with only one song under her belt which she didn't even write. They then managed to shill her non-stop on Spotify, Apple Music, IG, and Youtube for almost two years. I didn't even know she was this big until her song with Khalid came out (how the fuck does someone with such a mediocre body of work manage to do a duet with a major artist?).

bruh look at this dood

Attached: 53259925_1940426649401066_7768576454663183317_n.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Stop accusing a victim of molestation of molestation you racist!!!!

Yes. Why?

I'm calling bullshit on all of these. Her stories weren't inconsistent at all, and she's always been upfront about her family connections. When did she lie about her label?

She dresses like a SC rapper because she's friends with a lot of people from that scene.

is she a dyke

God this fit is horrendous

Worse. She's a coalburner.

I was just thinking how gay and obnoxious your post was and then I realized you were prolly just a teen girl so was checking.

I'm in my late 20s.

yikes

POST FEET

No thanks.

this shit is ass, and I like grimes.
elish is a hard poser.

Why can't she sing above a whisper? Is her voice really that terrible?

she is gonna be on hot ones? Who the HEll is she? I see her being shilled so much. Indie, hip hop? I refuse to listen to her just describer her genre plz.

Imagine Lana Del Rey trying to imitate Lorde over soft mellow indie pop instrumentals.

I'm waiting for your response.

White men are insecure, so envy.

Listened to all four. Here's my verdict:
>first one sounds identical to a Lorde song, like some B-side track from Pure Heroine
>second song sounds like she's faking tears or trying to be fake deep
>third song is a whole lot of nothing over a Black Skinhead beat
>fourth song sounds like a song little girls sing on the schoolbus

Overall I think she's meh. Not bad per se but needs vocal lessons and maturity.

her latest single is literally called 'wish you were gay' she is openly mocking these soiboiz

lbr this is one of the most unorthodox pop song to ever get popular on radio. PERIOD.

bro once in a lifetime was all over the radio back in the day.

She's getting on Top 40 radio now?

Kind of reminds me of Gold by Kiiara.

bitch gon be thirsty after dem wangz bruh

Attached: 1551760276712.webm (428x240, 646K)

Denzel totally respects women he would NEVER fuck a girl underage remember he was molested and molestation victims never become molesters themselves!!! It's also RAYCID.

bro she's 17

Why does she always look like she's in a persistent vegetative state?

Attached: terrischiavoAHHHHHHHWAAAAAAAA.jpg (400x300, 14K)

that's on my birthday

Why does this gif always make me wet?

fucking kek

>that mouth
Holy shit.

THOT

>Bitches be bopping it, bow down and popping it
>Dropping it in her esophagus
>She get so nasty, in public she classy
>Perhaps she is able to swallow it
>Girl, I can make you a star
>Then I put her ass on Apollo, bitch

Attached: Street Bone.jpg (960x952, 305K)

The black male body is a thing of beauty.

Curry also has beautiful eyes.

not just the fit. who in their right mind would dress like that even if it did fit right?

go back to twitter faggot

She wants to be a black male Floridian so badly. How long before she gets a face tat?

CLUCK CLUCK

Not even sexual or suggestive.

Enough with this ridiculous fanfic. There's no evidence there's anything sexual between them.

bury a friend is catchy and boring at the same time, low-key and relaxing
you should see me in a crown chorus is a jam, rest sucks
party's over blows throughout
lyrics on wywg are so retarded it ruins everything, nice vocal hook but nothing else is any good

actually i kind of dig the whisper singing, maybe she does it just because her voice is weak but it still sounds interesting and very relaxing for pop. i'll give her a chance and will probably like a couple tracks, but she's not gonna release anything i consider over a 4/10 anytime soon

This guy is so annoying.

Billie and Denzel are rumored to be making an album together.

Nah. Not even he can make her music interesting.

Usually when people say fit on Yea Forums they mean "outfit" atleast it's common on /fa/

i'm with you on the rest but she probably is depressed, even if she didn't have pre-existing depression she is successful from something she didn't really create and became too famous for her own good. became a record label slave at 13. you'd be depressed too even with money you'd be wondering what else you could've done with your life. you said it yourself she's empty

She should just go indie at this point. There's no way her album will live up to the hype, and you know Interscope is going to keep milking her for another few years unless she gets out now.

I can't wait for this weed to be sprayed.

i wonder if it's that easy though, whatever contract she signed probably doesn't let her get out now without giving up a shitload of royalties and the money would obviously be tempting. i do think she has enough hype at this point to make money independantly though.

>that fucking trendy cover art
Why is meme culture becoming mainstream, the entire point of it is that it isn't mainstream, the second it begins to be taken seriously or framed as a valid thing it absolutely loses anything good and immediately becomes redundant. Irony isn't irony anymore when it is used for a genuine purpose (ie this art)

>thinking OP pic is cover art
lmao thanks for making me feel young

>doing an album of duets with a rapper known for being angry, yelling, and rapping on top of loud and chaotic trap beats when you're losing whatever power you had left in your singing voice due to two years of bad technique
Fucking kek. Tell me this shit is just a rumour.

>2019
>eating dead animals for promotion and entertainment on youtube

As much as I love him as an artist, he takes a gigantic L for white-knighting this talentless thot and giving her a platform. Something tells me there's more to their relationship than just business, either she's fucking him or he's in love. Fuck.

>being a lanklet veganfag in any year

Attached: 1487264908110.jpg (259x240, 19K)

Come on Universal, you're not even trying to hide it at this point.

Attached: youtube.png (1463x443, 210K)

Question: how exactly did Billie lie about being signed to Interscope/UMG?

She's fucked. They got her while she was young. I gurantee you she signed some mega fucked up deal where she can't release or make music outside of the label's permission period. Would be surprised if she had a different deal.

Oh, and let me guess. You found this while looking up Led Zeppelin to show what a good lebornintheronggeneration Redditor you are, right?

Attached: 5lsFo1qipzp7.png (300x295, 23K)

The labels don't promote the fuck out of you unless they know they have you by the balls.

All the Billie stans who claim she "went against her label" or whatever are lying through their teeth. She wouldn't be shilled 24/7 unless she was making Interscope some major bank.

I don't think she's depressed. Her lyrics don't really seem to convey it.

>not eating animals means i must be vegan
>triggered irrational defensive mode by his cognitive dissoance about eating dead animals

never change, meat cucks

Song's a bop.

DESU I think people are getting tired of her. After almost a year of shilling without much good music people are realizing she's being planted and won't give her their attention. She'll be a memory before the year is over unless she releases something really good.

>his smile
>her mouth
Fucking pottery.

Is that even him? The facial bone structure and the hair look different (Curry has dreds, not braids).

It's from his Insta.

can someone redpill me on this meme artist?
pls link wtf should I listen to
a must hear or something
all I've seen is her posted everywhere making stupid faces, and the nardwar interview

Being on Hot ones doesn't make you an industry plant, i mean she is an industry plant, but It has nothing to do with hot ones

It's part of the viral marketing scheme.

Here's a sample:

thank you, pal

yeah I'm going to need a source for this.

wtf is this ugo

Attached: file.png (176x356, 64K)

well
I guess I am not missing anything remarkable
I knew bury a friend for some reason
quit doing drugs and too much sugars and fats, pals
they fry your brain

She's only famous due to payola.

Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 46177261_939128182953664_3510420390432210944_n.jpg (960x951, 127K)

>you're such a fucking hoe I love it

Attached: apreludetoracemixing.png (1080x319, 72K)

^This. I don't see how faggot boomers can criticize Billie when they masturbate to a literal manufactured supergroup who played stolen blues songs.

*cruuuuuuuuuuuunch*, what are you even talking about?

Attached: 1546552155879.png (1144x772, 267K)

Nevermind her outfits, the stylist that came up with her facial expression deserves some kind of industry award.

What did he mean by this?

I don't get it. He's talented, handsome, highly intelligent, and has a good voice. Why the fuck does he find an ugly girl who is stupid as hell, doesn't write her own lyrics, and can barely sing attractive?

I just don't understand people who don't find really forced memes like this funny. Maybe its only funny to me because it pisses people off. This shit is just so beyond stupid that its hilarious.

Kashmir is based

because she's white

can you please, please for the love of god explain this meme to me?

Post feet whore

No

Hrnnnn i want eat brugrer

Most people who say they are depressed are not, statistically

>now
she got it from the start

>all those wrinkles in her forehead at her teens
white people age like milk

She dresses like supreme patty lmao

dumb bitch is going to get sauce on the jacket take the jacket off what are you doing

bimp

She certainly is, but what does going on Hot Ones have to do with that? Lots of youtube celebs have been on there.

Attached: 1485105299153.jpg (657x527, 39K)

no on /fa/ fit refers to how a thing actually fits the body, not "outfit"

I’m female. I hate her because she is giving female artists bad representation

I literally never listened to a Billie Eilish song. :)

Good.

lucky

quit viraling your shitty video, someone already did it better and on more artists youtube.com/watch?v=LiUkwP9XsYY

also, quit acting like Russ doesn't make good music. it's not like you're a producer from the south anyways who has a right to be offended. you're probably one of those suburban kids wearing jordans and decked out in all nike who unironically says "bruh" and "senpai" after rap got popular

fuck out of here

Attached: 4LaWv.gif (480x238, 398K)

and Yea Forums is autistic as fuck for censoring the word "f am"

What sauce?

It's an informative video meant to redpill normies.

Care to back any of this up?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 12.32.35 PM.png (1235x232, 135K)

Agreed. She's terrible.

No.

How accurate is this?

Very accurate.

People are already getting bored with her. The new album won't sell as projected and she'll be forgotten soon enough.

>also, quit acting like Russ doesn't make good music
>you're probably one of those suburban kids wearing jordans and decked out in all nike who unironically says "bruh" and "senpai" after rap got popular
so Russ's entire fanbase?

Legitimately curious to see how something like this would turn out. Musically, they're like fire and ice.

lookin like fat albert lmao

>third song is a whole lot of nothing over a Black Skinhead beat
agree, Its a pretty nice beat tho, havent heard anything else and I dont really care too much

>quit acting like Russ doesn't make good music
i hope you're kidding

Attached: cardinalsarah.jpg (2215x1443, 592K)

Why does everyone hate Russ? Not defending him, just curious.

Really?

>trying to be sad
>her brother write the music
>want to be sad so bad
>don't have any talent at all I can't listen to her ugly voice fuck her and Ariana
>music for who NPC
>youtube.com/watch?v=kHEjwObf4Fc (cringe)
>rich never needed to work from the bottom
>she's only successful because of industry marketing
>ugh she doesn't know how and what it feels to be sad did I say this already?

Attached: _______ ON MY MIND.jpg (706x395, 28K)

We're still waiting for her to sing Wuthering Heights in the original key without autotune.

She doesn't seem to have much longevity as an artist because she lacks substance or anything which would keep her interesting.

This.

That's how I feel about Rich Chigga :(

What did he mean by this?

the sauce on the wings??????

What?

She’s so “trashy”

oh fuck this hit me

Attached: 507F19D5-4087-4898-AC6C-D37783CE8307.jpg (600x500, 35K)

Men and women both love her at my university, was actually just talking about her with some roasties in my group project. They love her

Why though?

Because they like her music and think she’s cool/cute

Ah-DEE-Das (Adidas)

Lol murricans

OBSESSED
we dont pronounce it like that

23 year old cuck here
I like it from time to time, don't really care if she's a plant or not

Attached: 1549398455493.jpg (960x960, 171K)

The gay chink in the vid does

i wish you were

why would that make her an industry plant retarded incel

What’s wrong with her?

Semen.

Why?

there's a video where she takes some foot wrapping off and sniffs it. she then wriggles her toes in front of the camera

She seems like she’s on the spectrum.

Attached: 20190305_173757.png (720x735, 264K)

Hmmmmm.

>I wrote a song and made him fuck a dude
What did she mean by this bro

Attached: 20190305_173741.png (720x577, 259K)

Based twitterfag

She must be really, really dumb with just a lot of grandeur.

that was the very first time i saw her

Press F to pay respects to her reputation.

industry plants don't exist you mong

based

Is there really anyone with more than two brain cells that doesn’t agree that she is an industry plant?

Check the comments on this video:
Either these people are sock accounts created by Interscope/Universal to shill her, or they're teenage girls in denial.

youtube.com/watch?v=rs2vVJFJt3E

She has the vocabulary of a 10-year old.

Pretty boring desu like a watered-down Lorde or Sia, and that's setting the bar low

>white rich girl
>unironically tries to talk black
If she isn't from Socal that shit is simply unforgivable and disgusting

She's from Highland Park, which is ground zero for LA gentrification.

No evidence she's sucking cock but okay.

You’d think she would have been called out for cultural appropriation first.

Probably, I had a incredibly small YouTube channel that reviewed movies in Brazil, I got a bunch of shill accounts from HBO shilling their channel

This. She's arguably worse than Iggy, who to her credit cut the blaccent when she wasn't rapping.