Sublime

Is pic related worth listening to

Attached: 800B8FEA-B77B-495B-84AA-CC4C1623BBBB.jpg (300x300, 58K)

No, it's snot.

yes, its really really is. don't listen to hes a massive fucking faggot.

Maybe, it's winter now maybe wait until summer time?

It's worth listening to if you're a white wigger stoner skater from the 90s back when pretending to be into Jamaican shit was cool

AKA a fag

40oz to Freedom is better

Yes. Drags a bit from songs 10-14 in the 2nd half but picks up again with Caress Me Down; I love the reprisal of What I Got at the very end.

Bradley is god. All heroin singers are based

EARLY IN THE MORNING
RISING TO THE STREET
LIGHT ME UP THAT CIGARETTE
AND I STRAP SHOES ON MY FEET

Attached: thats the stuff.jpg (354x286, 15K)

This. One of the few albums ever that I could listen to without wanting to skip a song.

it's pretty fucking good

classic cali bro

This.
>grew up having to hear all this garbage along with pop punk and Rancid because my pleb sister was in a skate punk/pothead stage
It's all awful cringey shit.

Robbin tha hood is better

It's all trash, they never wrote anything good.

The thing i remember about this album growing up is that older kids listened to it. cooler older kids that wouldn't let me hang out with them. i still like this record though.

it's alright

Sublime is (was) so overrated that theyre severely underrated now.

i found their entire discography, more of the smaller random albums/mix tapes they put out to be way more enjoyable. for example their take on 'new realization' is really awesome. i don't think there is a band with as many memorable covers as them, probably because they were hard working musicians from young ages. their sound is undoubtedly recognizable even though it is a fusion of musical ideas/trends, but recombined slightly track after track. if you really think about it no track of theirs is quite similar cause of that, and it really is owed to the lucid vocalist and his pure style between the beats.

Attached: rare_smile.png (488x428, 221K)

Bradley Nowell was an extremely talented singer and songwriter it's just that he grew up in SoCal in the late 80s/early 90s so he had no chance but to involve himself in the worst music genre known to man

he was a grown ass man by that time. and it doesn't make sense calling someone a good musician even though they linger in a terrible genre, that type of discussion is a complete rabbit hole.

This is a perfect description

Fuck all you contrarians saying sublime is shit. they are a great band. Listen to all their albums op.

Don’t like this album desu

Badfish makes me sad