Guilty Pleasures

Do you have any musical guilty pleasures? Jank is my shit but I hate it when I remember the lead singer is a raper.

Attached: 61OY125gOBL._SY355_.jpg (335x355, 38K)

Go back to r/emo with this shit drama. So what if he fucked a bunch of girls. Have you heard of sex,drugs and rock n roll? Bitch jimmy page fucked more minors and people still bump stairway to heaven

I like that race car bed song
I also don't think he's a rapist, musicians of this genre always end up fucking depressed retarded girls who call every thing rape

That said those sorts of girls are also prone to emotional manipulation because they welcome it which makes them easy targets so he's not a saint by any means

r/emo though cam boucher was a rapist lmao

80s pop in general
Madonna slaps

Madonna slaps hard

And if you like brand new, you are a pedo lmao. Thats what happens when you let a transexual be a mod. Nothing but soi boi pop punk faggots there

jank is amazing user, I'm sure their music conpensates him being a rapper

Should we start a rapecore chart?

oh.... rapper or rapist?

Make's me sad it ended. I wanted to see a second album so bad.

Blame indiefaggots, they drink too much soi and cry about anything

of course emo pop punk fans support rapists lol

Yes

Attached: Raper.png (318x124, 5K)

Are they all rapists, or just the lead singer? Wikipedia doesn't offer a lot of details other than that they adopted a scorched earth policy and wiped themselves from the internet.

fuck
why they always have to be shitty people

Just the lead singer he raped a girl before Panucci's Pizza

Mostly because its made up twitter drama. A bunch of rosties mad they were just sex dolls

There was a 2nd album tho

I'm not on the extreme Yea Forums mindset, but goddamn I still don't understand how the brand new thing turned into what it became.

He honestly didnt do anything wrong, the bitch was open about wanting to get fucked by rock stars

Agreed, It's like the Louis C.K. thing. I don't think it warrants the career ending at all.

I'm embarassed to say, but Sum 41 and food fighters songa

Both bands have some bangers

I LOVE HER BUT I HATE THE TASTE

sum 41 is unironically kind of good

the truest boomer

the colour and the shape is great and wasting light was mostly good too