Attached: xxx.jpg (1599x2000, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utZR_YOcdGw
youtu.be/DxvLc2a6Iao
youtube.com/watch?v=fufJp37goJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boomers won't understand.

me too desu i hate people they are such losers

Attached: 1544469496665.jpg (850x601, 493K)

I think people are not such losers! In fact, I think people are pretty cool! We need other people! Without people, what would we do with ourselves! Yessir! I appreciate people! Can't live without em! Can't get enough of those people! People people people! Nothing but love for other people! Oh yeah!

if they're so cool why did they kill x?

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Jahseh was essentially not a big loss for music.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of music. They wanted good music of their own and found it in gunning down a shitty musician.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? He made shit music. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around celebrating as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of shitty music and how it's fucked our music industry beyond belief.

RIP Jah. Not a big loss for music.

Not this shit again

It's true though.

Show proof or fuck off

Do you agree clout culture is very real?

Watch his death video

Just stop responding to it and he'll stop posting it

No I think it’s something that a couple of faggots made up one night while sucking each other’s dicks

It's all around you...You'd have to be a fool to think it doesn't rule the fabric of our society

Explain your reasoning.

Post some proof first
Real actual evidence grade proof

I already stated my evidence: X's killers bragged about killing him on IG right after they committed the murder. Yes, they took his LV bag, but they were primarily after CLOUT (which is why they killed someone famous rather than rob just anyone).

And if you look at how the passerbys were reacting, there's no way in hell you can deny they were clout chasing a dying famous man by standing around taking vids of him dying for IG rather than come to his rescue.

Shooting John Lennon gets you famous
Shooting some nothing no one SoundCloud nigger? Gets you nothing

Jah wasn't a "nobody", he had two no.1 albums and a ton of hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=utZR_YOcdGw
7:35
Nice plagiarism faggot.

Can't believe you dudes care this much about this complete faggot who made trash music. He will be forgotten

most popular artist of the most popular new sound in the most popular genre in America...

rock is dead dumb racist boomer. get with the times

Jahseh will NEVER die. His spirit is immortal.

>He will be forgotten
this has been said every day since his death. Yet here we are, still discussing him daily. His legend will only grow in time, wait on it

He was a nothing nigger who won’t be remembered this time next year, except by you cause you saw his dick pic and fell in love

Yeah he makes gr8b8 hey faggot? Lots of clout for (You)

Jah was a legend. His martyrdom only cements that.

Only cause your tiny minority of stans are still obsessed with him. Just let go already. Everyone else has moved on to people who are still alive, and the latest dudes who mumble vaguely over a beat have replaced him

just because you add racist words to your angry post doesn't make it's true. stay mad. X is forever a legend and the youth he inspired will prove that

Attached: based kanye.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

>plagiarism
You don't know what that word means do you?

youtu.be/DxvLc2a6Iao

i dont care this song is unironically a masterpiece

And makes clout for you when you post eh?

Damn bro I wish kanye could of done a song with x before he died

based, one of his best

I can never listen to that song desu though the run on sentence song titles make it seem like he listened to lots of Myspace metal

Live by the clout, die by the clout.

He did.
youtube.com/watch?v=fufJp37goJ0

He wasn't alive this is just kanye cashing out on old recordings x made

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP fuckface. See you in Hell...

jesus take the wheel is my favorite xxxtentacion song

>As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.
Curry essentially implied this. But who believes a word from a molestation victim anyway?

He told the police and he's a guy haha

I meant, he implied that the people taking and sharing footage of X dying were doing it to boost their own images. Not exactly "muh clout martyrdom" but close.

Wait, did they actually catch the guy who molested him?

Pretty sure that user was joking.

i'm glad he's dead

Why?

user hates niggers, they kicked his dog