stringtensionpro.com/
>Music theory:
musictheory.net/lessons
>Guitar Maintenance and other information:
frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
youtube.com/channel/UCXU3GYv5qEzuPePqXOJBgXw
>Why is my guitar buzzing?
frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
>Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhB!5nEaeUD8xxQYO8ipUoViqw

Previous thread:

Attached: 1522743239237.jpg (3538x2902, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aju-eNKy7tQ
youtu.be/6sQm7GD2FVo
songsterr.com/a/wsa/penetration-la-invasion-de-los-instrumentos-raros-tab-s78402t2
ebay.com/itm/1959-Kris-Derrig-Les-Paul-CONFIRMED/372616522136?_trkparms=aid=888007&algo=DISC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20131227121020&meid=be8949b1412248f1bfe7da113f790390&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=333100287191&itm=372616522136&_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982
youtube.com/watch?v=8chzLaBSWRo
wgsusa.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jhicDUgXyNg
youtube.com/watch?v=sDvf0tG3oyE
youtube.com/watch?v=ah_df0cPs9g
stewmac.com/Luthier_Tools/Types_of_Tools/Routing_Templates/Battery_Box_Routing_Template.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0Nios5BEoIo
youtube.com/watch?v=ylN6QTpf60s
guitarcenter.com/Squier/J-Mascis-Jazzmaster-Electric-Guitar.gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The best start to learning guitar is actually practicing and not visiting the worst general on Yea Forums.

So... do you guys ever talk about guitar/bass or do you just shitpost about which tripfag has the bigger peepee?

I suck so much at improvising. Tips?

Attached: img-mateus-asato-jtc-237.jpg (843x474, 56K)

Any reason I shouldn't get the epiphone es-335 pro?

>another tripfag to filter
wonderful

Do you know your scales and arpeggios? Start there.
List the specs for all to see and we will see if we can find you something better for the same price.

Attached: 1550861292176m.jpg (1024x716, 103K)

What's the point in music school

I am convinced this is a rosewood fretboard but can any user convince me otherwise (pau ferro)

Attached: 20190106_122800(1).jpg (1673x2989, 768K)

Why is everyone so afraid of this guy? What did he do? I've been here for a few months now and I've never seen him post but everyone here freaks out about him all the time it seems like

Networking and hands on use of gear thats too expensive to buy on your own. Anyone can learn to shred off youtube now

He tries to blackmail you into sending him pictures of your cock fully erect and then sends cum tributes back.
What kind of guitars do you like user?

Attached: lole go munky boi go.jpg (1364x182, 60K)

Here is a better picture.

Attached: 20190120_144431(1).jpg (1670x2994, 873K)

What a wonderful anime thread, its presence completely motivates me to get some practice in today.
Thanks OP

It's rosewood

Attached: 20190304_175036.jpg (1851x1134, 1.39M)

Thoughts on prs?

Attached: WEB.jpg (630x555, 69K)

Very well crafted alternatives to us made fenders and gibson. Although pricey they retain high market value. Theyre korean line is also very good as are most guitars that come out of WMI. Paul reed smith himself is a guitar autists and in my book that makes them worth checking out. They also use a different scale length than gibson or fender.

Unnecessarily huge neck heel

Looks like garden variety rosewood to me. I've had tons of guitars with rosewood fretboard, I have 4 of them right now.
Never had anything pau ferro though, so can't tell. From what I've seen, that wood looks like a lighter brown shade rosewood.

Very comfy scale length, nice shape on the custom 24 at least, the heel people keep complaining about is or isn't an issue depending on personal taste. Friend of mine owned an relatively early one.

Too pricey for my wallet though.

Yes im sure it is rosewood as well just that there eas a possibilty of this model having an ebony or pau ferro fretboard as well. Ebony would have been my choice.

WHATS EVERYONES FRETBOARD MATERIAL OF PREFERENCE?

Yeah, I know my scales and arpeggios but I can't seem to make up lines on the spot. Should I learn licks?

It's 100% guaranteed not ebony. And I think it's too dark for being pau ferro.
Even ignoring that it's brown and not almost black, the grain isn't dense enough to be ebony.

As for favourite? Anything not the new plastic shit on some meme guitars or fender lacquered maple.

Guys, do yourselves a favour and google Ruokangas guitars

Attached: slddoazmw09dnav3den0.jpg (800x599, 104K)

No, that's ok.

Meme shit. Ugly bodies and faux-prestige. Go Fender/Gibson or go home.

EVERY attractive guitar shape EVER has been invented by Gibson or Fender.

Sure learn some licks. Maybe learn some shred techniques even if you dont play shred and then use them tastefully and sparingly. Things like sweeps and tapping etc. Try to do arpeggios with simple embellishments on them like bending one note or adding a random note and seeing how it sounds.

Yeah i know its not ebony either as i have a guitar with ebony fretboard. Ebony is my favorite i like how smooth it is.

stop worrying about sucking and just play more

>when your father never gave you any attention as a child because he wasn't there
I love you man

Attached: lol now he dances for attention.jpg (1054x1072, 240K)

how's your relation with your father?

Anyone got any recommendation for fender made strat pickups? Deciding either between the 57/62 set or the gen 4 noiseless. Does anyone got experience with those models or could recommend a different set? Looking for the classic 50s strat tone over the current junk mim pickups in it.

Have you tried looking at the v-mods? I have them and i love them.

Attached: 1545780408849.jpg (1541x3244, 871K)

Wow so when he saw someone saying they were going to filter him he deleted his posts, took his trip off, and reposted the same pictures? Now that's pathetic
Hey jcum you need to kill yourself asap for real

And I got a girlfriend, started serious practice, started winning bucks from data science and enjoyed the rest of my life.
So far, friends.

Have a good rest of your day

Attached: A7866C02-FF79-42E8-BE35-1F95C381073C.jpg (1000x1500, 499K)

Those look awesome. That said, I don't think the pricetag is justified, maybe cut it by half

No someone reported me instantly. I wonder who.. On a side note show me the post. You know the one. The one that started this long (you) you have been giving me. Im curious to know which one it is that got you so mad.

>Design a "I can't Believe It's Not A Stratocaster!" clone
>Keep the number one design issue plaguing the strat.

what issue

I don't get why people put there guitars on concrete and shit

Knobs.

>when he saw someone saying they were going to filter him he deleted his posts, took his trip off, and reposted the same pictures?
kek yea that about sums it up

Attached: is this irony lol i can never quite remember how that works.jpg (1555x250, 71K)

kek oh so you're evading a ban? mods don't like that you know

In the next decade, the electric guitar world will say "bye-bye" to hardware.

How be good folk guitarist?

youtu.be/aju-eNKy7tQ

Wew, got my first proper pedal.
My babby tier rig was in dire need of a muff and I just so happened to come across one in my neighborhood on a local online marketplace today for a very reasonable price so I thought what the hell, why not.
Turns out the dude I bought it from is a massive pedal collector/tinkerer and it was great chatting with him in his attic filled to the brim with pedals. Told me to give him a call if I ever need a schematic of a pedal. Cool guy.
Sometimes it's nice to actually leave my house.

Attached: rig 04-2019.jpg (1581x1920, 1.55M)

Attached: janniesrule.gif (500x375, 618K)

licking boots or posting IRULE.GIF images?

You actually bought pedals, several of them, to use with your Roland cube?

Attached: mexican intellectual.jpg (317x322, 13K)

more like cuck walker

the number one key to good tone is a good amp, those pedals wont help you much with that solid state garbage

>he deletes posts for free
Lmfao. This is pathetic af but pretty darn funny. You have me laughing out loud.

one I'd like to order

Attached: My-Halo-Custom-Guitar (1).jpg (995x420, 48K)

Already calling other people me? Lol youre losing it.
youtu.be/6sQm7GD2FVo

So a jackson with a shitty headstock?

Yeah sure, why not? It's got a pretty good clean sound. The lead channel sounds like ass so I use pedals for dirt.
I am looking to upgrade the amp though. Got this for cheap when I just started out.
Kinda thinking Boss Katana, but what I really want is to feed the fuzz into tubes for sweet overdrive and I'm not sure a Katana can give me that.
Then again, I'm not sure there's really any option for me in my current situation, living in a student apartment.
Maybe a tube pedal could work. That guy I bought the Big Muff from demo'd a Blackstar HT-Dual into a clean Roland Cube for me cause he thought I'd like it and it sounded fucking great.
But it was still pretty fucking loud so I dunno.
Maybe I'll just wait it out until my situation permits a nice tube amp.

>boss katana
Save your money and buy a decent valve amp instead.

He's a very talented songwriter

hey bud you're not still evading are you? because complaining about moderation on 4channel is against the rules too :^)

Attached: 3F2A35DC-20C5-4F33-8146-8359A2F88011.jpg (1000x750, 125K)

Katana's a good choice

And get kicked out of my apartment for being a loud motherfucker? I dunno man. Doesn't sound like such a great idea.
I would have sweet tonez though so I guess it could be worth it. Maybe.

If you live in a filing cabinet, build an isolation box if you need "sweet tonez".

>decent valve amp
1920's technology is anything but "decent"

Are you admitting youre Yea Forums staff or just impersonating? Because both are against the rules

Not him. That's what attenuators are for.
That being said, tube amps are a meme and antiquated technology. There's no reason to pay more for a less reliable tube amp when you can get great drive sounds from the right pedal into the clean channel of a solid state amp.

jackson doesn't do a stratocaster shape, only charvel does

>tfw too smart to wear outdated formats of clothing invented in the 1800s

>It's old therefore it's bad.
You may want to rip out your pickups, son.

what pickup config do you go with if you listen to a lot of heavy and light music and want to play that with one guitar?

Same company

>great drive sounds from the right pedal into the clean channel of a solid state amp.
Pedals which excel at this:
Tim
Timmy
Klon Centaur
Clones of any of the above.

Pic related

Attached: 1545780632493.jpg (4160x3120, 3.7M)

And if you need more gain than these fairly low gain OD pedals provide, you stack multiple overdrives.

Humbuckers. You can coil tap if you need more sound possibilities, you can't double up a single coil.

>cant tell if retarded or bait

user with the cube here. No use trying this bait. I'm already 100% convinced tube amps sound massively superior to solid state amps, generally. At least for me personally. I love the warmth and organic dynamics which solid state just doesn't have.
Not saying solid state is bad, there's plenty of great solid state amps to be found. And when it comes to practicality I am willing to compromise a bit so I'd probably always use solid state in some way.
But I dream of having a nice Orange or Marshall stack.

Nels Cline of Wilco once said, describing his Klon "...It's an amp in a box. No more worries in the world of 'amp du jour' about overdrive tone. It will be OK. The Centaur will take care of it..."
Tim/Timmy is the same way. Really.

Attached: Jackin It In San Diego.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

You're suffering from expectation bias and/or post-purchase rationalization, hard.
On a scientific level, tubes do two things for the sound: they provide soft clipping and harmonic distortion.
Pedals can also provide soft clipping and harmonic distortion.
There is no voodoo magic behind tubes which makes them sound better than solid state amps. They provide quantifiable alterations to the original signal which can be replicated by solid state technology.

>tfw on the KoT waiting list

Attached: 1518387155313.jpg (375x455, 63K)

Apparently split humbuckers just sound like a shitty p90 or weaker humbucker and not a sparkly single coil?

That would depend entirely on the humbucker in question. What magnet material, how many windings, scatter wound or not etc.
But you can't turn a single coil into a humbucker, you have pos2 on your typical strat 5 way selector, but that's it.

Pedals with tubes yeah. Show me one instance of solid state (amp or pedal) replicating the characteristics of a tube amplifier exactly.
And besides that, part of the tube amp sound I like is massive power amp overdrive on top of preamp overdrive, which I reckon would be hard to achieve with a solid state power stage.

>massive power amp overdrive on top of preamp overdrive, which I reckon would be hard to achieve with a solid state power stage.
>implying this can't be replicated at the pedalboard stage
It's 2019.

So you're gonna emulate speakers driven by tubes at your pedalboard going into a solid state amp that drives speakers with transistors?
Tell me your secrets, because you clearly know something I don't.

he who shall not be named is playing you for (you)s dum dum

I see. Can't blame him though. Once you get a taste of the (You)'s you're hooked.

^ eats popcorn with a spoon

^ eats popcorn with semen

Attached: 2913052587_gtr_frt_001_rr.png (1186x386, 439K)

>Install locking tuners
>Upgrade pickups
>Change strings

Feels and sounds good lads

Attached: turdPolishersUnion.jpg (500x528, 132K)

What guitar. This reminds me i snapped my new guitars first string. Now is a good time to tinker with it.

Nah I'm not talking about Gibsons

>Dinky
>Soloist
in b4 "B-b-but that's a S-super strat!"

that's a given

San Dimas

Yeah, that's what was posted above.

Say what you will about me feeding a big muff into a shitty solid state amp, I already love the fucking thing. The dynamics are from another planet compared to the muff in my MS-50G.
I will enjoy a moment of stoner rock bliss.
Very glad I got the real thing.

Billy gibbons dies and his guitars go on sale.
How much do you think pearly gates will sell for? Im guessing 5 million and bought by a chink.

Folks talk me out of buying a Mustang bass

Family will usually keep the really famous ones and sell the rest.

I don't think we can talk you out of being gay.

ah, I forgot about San Dimas, which is just one Adrian Smith signature anyway, that's produced with Jackson logo

they all are "Strats", generally, but they are not the original Stratocaster body shape

Yeah, you also forgot about their original line-up that made them famous before the concorde prototypes, the dinky and soloist.

>B-b-but those are s-s-super s-strats!
And there it is.

most likely it will be kept in Hard Rock Cafe Houston together with his stage costumes

there are many strat designs that are neither superstrats nor original stratocasters.

Go away man. You don't know shit.

I don't care about pre- 2010 guitars that much honestly, just can't be bothered

They look like toys
Eat dick

You don't know shit.

do you still love me /gg/

Should I learn Japanese or guitar?

I never loved you

Why not learn both by learning Japanese anime songs?

one of many strats that's not a superstrat or historical stratocaster:

Attached: G200(BK).png (980x400, 56K)

yes, I don't know shit, I only know good-smelling things.

yes

Attached: rg550-black.jpg (700x235, 21K)

Attached: 645911720135639mh.jpg (395x800, 43K)

Attached: 9737025511500en.jpg (450x800, 42K)

>tfw the box my guitar came in is worth more than any guitar ever posted in /gg/
lol

eat shit poorfa/gg/s

Attached: my mind on my money and my money on my mind.jpg (1573x837, 262K)

>asking price versus what people will actually pay

If a retard pays $600 for a cardboard box that doesn't mean it's actually worth that.

So if I list my guitar for sale for a million dollars, that makes it worth a million dollars?

>no make an offer option
lmao cry hard poorfa/gg/s this is why you ain't got a pot to piss in

say it with me: POPULAR

Attached: POPULAR.jpg (1244x726, 164K)

You gonna post said guitar that came in your oh so expensive box or just be a flaming troll some more?

He's never sold a single one.

>what is price

Attached: 3345634gf34g34g.jpg (588x823, 81K)

Attached: lol cry me a river homos.jpg (1572x496, 108K)

and?

Post halo helmet

how much did you spend on your shipping carton thinking you were making some ez money with the quick flip?

I love this song, you'll need flash payer to see: songsterr.com/a/wsa/penetration-la-invasion-de-los-instrumentos-raros-tab-s78402t2

A virgin walks into a guitar center and purchases a Fender Jazzmaster

Attached: 4932AE75-42D5-4168-9767-2533E0C8FFF8.jpg (680x680, 22K)

>not Fender Meteora
cringe and grampa pilled

I have a budget of about 1800 dollars. Should i get a Jazz Bass and stick with my kinda-crappy amp, or get a P-Bass and a Rumble LT25? My current kit is an Epiphone eb-0 and a Behringer ultrabass bx1200

for a photo user

All jokes aside, I found it when I was looking at this supposed Derrig LP on eBay:
ebay.com/itm/1959-Kris-Derrig-Les-Paul-CONFIRMED/372616522136?_trkparms=aid=888007&algo=DISC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20131227121020&meid=be8949b1412248f1bfe7da113f790390&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=333100287191&itm=372616522136&_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982

He doesn't have a reserve on it and has provided no proof it's an actual Derrig. I would love to be there for the resulting Boomerâ„¢ shitstorm when eBay charges him 3.5% of the $8000 it sells for but he doesn't want to send it because he didn't get anywhere near $18K for it. Or the following sperg out when the buyer can't authenticate the guitar. I could also be a fat stinky cunt and report him for selling "counterfeit" merchandise and get the auction shut down.

Attached: derrig lp.jpg (1238x1600, 172K)

My dream guitar. After 3 years of searching I've got it.

Attached: 20190305_194738-1.jpg (1677x2981, 2.27M)

I should be able to fit two 10 inch speakers in a Fender Bassbreaker 30r, right? It comes with a 1 12 inch, says it's 24 inches wide, which is how wide my Vaporizer is.

And for those wondering why I would do such a thing, I find 10 inch speakers have more of a punch to the face as opposed to a kick in the balls 12 inches do.

its shit

>square pole pieces
Any engineers out there, I've been wondering what would happen if you did something like that but put cuts in the top, like half a centimeter deep. How much would that fuck with the magnetic field?

Nobody cares

bro i'm a professional magnetic field scientist you don't want to do that trust me

...would it be like dividing by zero?

>...wOuLd iT bE LiKe dIvIDiNg bY zErO?

Attached: 1235780837_preview_spongebobicon.jpg (678x678, 88K)

Imagine actually taking the time to fuck up my post like that.

Attached: 1495497345500.jpg (620x387, 26K)

i don't have any more spongebobs so you'll have to settle for a parrot with a moog guitar

Attached: 71YUraTt-iL.png (512x512, 219K)

I can’t draw :(

Attached: 76DA9852-767A-4D9F-97D5-8150AECBC98F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

Underage &
They will teach you how to use a ruler in 2nd grade just wait.

keep going and show the finished product

Gibsons are the air jordans of guiatrs

>THIS FAMOUS GUY USED ONE SO IM PRETTY SURE ITS GOOD

Back to reality, the entire guitar has to be basically perfect for it to work right with the dated design and gibson can't even manage that for the price they ask, so if someone with expensive taste scrutinizes their expensive guitar it usually ends up going in to a luthier. After that it still has to be babied as it's possible for the headstock to crack in the fucking case.

But some famous guys used them and they were actually pretty good FOR THEIR TIME. So I'm sure it's worth the money today, even though all the people who make guitars to play, not to sell, have long since deviated from the classic les paul design.

That was as far as i wanted to go. I didn’t want the whole pickguard checkered

You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?

Attached: 1431603388194.png (1077x800, 537K)

This is a prime example of someone who has never played, nor owned a Gibson

T. Proud epiphone owner

^ wears a adult diapers to bed w/ hello kitty prints on them

Every guitar should be okay to use balanced cables with, right? I bought a strandberg prog 7 (same user considering it like 2 weeks ago), and I plug it up, and is has absolutely zero output, none. I am using balanced cables. I tried my Ibanez Universe and it works completely fine. Am I a fucking idiot? Why would it not work with balanced cables

here see if you can figure it out you F U C K I N G dumbass

Attached: important-studio-cables-usage-10-638.jpg (638x479, 69K)

You could have literally used painters take to make this more accurate
This just looks ugly and sloppy
Also, take the strings off first

I wish. Why you gotta ruin my day and make me think comfy thoughts

>moog guitar
pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=8chzLaBSWRo

^ eats sardines w/ goldfish crackers and hot sauce

Anyone have some good 10 inch speaker recommendations?

yeah, I mean it looks like it should. So I don't understand why it has no output. I found an unbalanced cable and it does have output though. Now that makes even less sense. Sounds low output either way though. Think they gave me a fucked up one

wgsusa.com/

Attached: 2bd.jpg (600x614, 36K)

holy fucky guys my right hand is shaking and is having an instinct of closing, what the hell is happening, is that carpal tunnel

i am barely playing guitar anymore

Attached: 1457736615296.gif (425x320, 477K)

>right hand
Is that your fretting hand or?

might be the aids bruh

Attached: SLIMES YA BITCH (YUH).jpg (1385x1535, 277K)

picking

aids doesnt ever show symptoms in just 20 days

I've never had anything like that with my picking hand. Are you a finger picker?

ive been trying to fingerpick guitar and bass lately

You guys going to any concerts this year?

i tried a gibson at guitar center once and liked a $300 ibanez RG more

everything sounds the same with distortion

ah, yeah, can't exactly help, but try stretches or even just push ups. They tend to stretch and build the muscles you use when playing

Gonna try to. But i dont know who to see. Limp bizkit sounds fun

DLO3 is the only one I have planned right now.

Whose that?

youtube.com/watch?v=jhicDUgXyNg

>devon lamar orangutan trio

Attached: 1442743373405.png (467x456, 199K)

I flew to LA last year to see Isis/celestial
I would love to see Limp Bizkit play a 3 dollar bill y'all setlist

>I would love to see Limp Bizkit play a 3 dollar bill y'all setlist
Seen it. You're not missing much.

is it that guy who beat a woman on stage

Should I buy a used MIM strat or a new Classic Vibe strat?

jim root telecaster

Japaneze Ibanez

not that I'm aware of.

Oh, you mean Afroman?

This, but unironically. EMGs are shit, but that's easily fixable.

anime girl guitar

Attached: only 800 buckaroos.jpg (444x1000, 36K)

i'm a fucking retard who shouldn't be trusted with equipment and amps
anyway, when i fuck around with the options on my mxr carbon copy delay pedal for more than like ten seconds, it just picks up static, sounds sort of like a motorcycle
i live somewhat close to a radio tower and my amps somehow pick up the music that comes from them, though, at a very, very low volume.
can someone help a retard out

Attached: 6094957544_2f384c2264_o.jpg (598x598, 88K)

Yeah the original best lineup is gonna tour so it may be different. They had a 3 dollar concert today i believe.

I saw it when it came out. You're not missing anything.

No theyre not . you must dont know how to use them. But then again you probably never have. Go look up top pickups of each year.

Nobody cares

Sure thing dude.
You cared enough to read and reply. Thanks for your time retard.

EMGs are great if you know how to play, don't have a shittastic pawn shop amp that needs repairs, and use volume knob positions other than 11 and 0.

>Sure thing dude.
Why is that hard to believe? Saw them at Ozzfest 98.

>Go look up top pickups of each year
>if it's popular it must be good

Attached: 1510367171397.jpg (651x711, 57K)

They always sound dead and just pleh. They're shit. The Het Set is pretty cool, but the rest are trash

Pickups with active EQ and compression sound dead and pleh

Just bought this for 300 dollars. How did I do?

Attached: 1_Full_Straight_Front_NA-af85cc38facd781e95ee6e07f98d1973.jpg (2012x3200, 311K)

6 strings? what for?

Did good. Had a 5 string LTD back in the day and it was great.

Prog metal

I think they have an aggressive and firm sound, but not a dead one. Also not a good clean one. They're best for a modern rock/metal sound and not much else. But, with nothing but the guitar and the amp. Passives on the other hand sound like oldies no matter what you're playing unless you're using the right pedals.

Like guitars with coil split switches, I want to see guitars that have active bridges and passive necks.

>sound like oldies
Maybe that's why I like them. I don't listen to many rock bands that debuted after 1999. Not by design, just the way it shook out

it must weigh a ton

you bought six strings but i bet you aren't going to play anything but the first two frets of the lowest one and occasionally the last two frets of the highest one

And youre this old and on Yea Forums. Im pretty sure no one takes you serious in any aspect. So your opinion is shit.

>talking shit about moldy oldy Yea Forums users

My dad posts on /k/ and he makes six figures

Neck active passive bridge would be sex

I'm just fucking with you anyway. They put on a good show back then. Can't say as to now though.

There are more older people here than anyone realizes.

I hope this is a meme, because they all sound like shit

the wiring wouldn't be

No wonder this thread sucks

It's a 10 inch speaker. What do you expect?

This is my 3rd bass, I bought a 6-string because some songs I'd like to play demand it. I have the option to switch between whichever guitar suits what I'm playing. No harm in having options.

I meant on Yea Forums. I didn't realize you couldn't read between the lines and had to be spoon fed. Are you that young?

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=sDvf0tG3oyE

The 10 inchers in my Fender are great and I love the tone in this song, which is coming out of 10 inch speakers

youtube.com/watch?v=ah_df0cPs9g

Then why are you looking for a replacement?

because I want something with 2 channels

Nobody has to know the guy posting anime memes is actually 30 years old, financially successful, and married with children. Nobody.

Nobody here has to know. It doesn't make a difference. My employees don't even know their boss has nendoroid figures in his home office. None of them. That door is kept locked when company is over. Nobody has to know. My kids don't even know what they are, I just told them they were vintage collectibles. Only my wife knows I post on Yea Forums, really (we met because of it, 7 years ago), and sometimes we tag team threads on shittier boards to troll the everloving piss out of them. But yeah, nobody has to know.

Attached: 1514747343021.gif (540x304, 185K)

but push ups stress the wrist

Changing the speaker gives you more channels?

>we met because of it
teach me your secrets, daddyfu

Anime is embarrassing

Follow the thread, nigger. I'm getting a Bassbreaker 30r, but I want 2 10 inch speakers instead of the 1 12 inch

Being older and on Yea Forums is ok. Being older and liking anime and trolling Yea Forums (just trolling in general) is just sad.

So you're going to rebuild the cabinet?

And what's the theory behind 2 10s vs 1 12?

Something like that. I'm hoping I can find a way to take the face out where the speaker attaches and just replace it

So is having an electrostim fetish.

Shitpost IRL and don't be afraid to hit on people who are half a decade older than you.

10 inch speakers are more of a punch to the face while 12s are a kick to the balls. At least from what I can tell. I just like the sound better and that's enough for me

>half a decade older than you
How beta is you, niggy?

She calls me daddy.

Well, make sure they'll fit and work out the impedance and everything. There's more to it than just swapping out.

with only 5 years difference?

It's a 24 inch combo which is the same as what I have now, so it'll fit. And yeah I'll get the impedance and all that worked out

I have never done any woodworking but I want to retrofit a guitar with active pickups and have to rout a cavity for the battery.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (960x720, 59K)

She's older than you... how does that even work?

I'm not going to go into those details

Ok.
Get the template from Stewmac and do it.
stewmac.com/Luthier_Tools/Types_of_Tools/Routing_Templates/Battery_Box_Routing_Template.html

what picks does /gg/ use?

Attached: pw_prod_1uct2-10_main_1.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Dunlop Ultex .90 sharp

Attached: gripzzz.jpg (750x391, 44K)

Attached: PP346-SHL-H.jpg (656x640, 44K)

How can I learn finger pick? What rolls and patterns should I use

Attached: $_3.jpg (500x445, 23K)

Google "How to Travis Pick"

Tortex .88

Nice fantasy incel.
IM MAKING A PIZZA. Wish me luck

Lmfao hows that used up pussy feel? Good i bet because its the only.pussy youve touched. Lmfao this nigga licking grandma pussy

Post grandma pussy

Shut uuuuuup

Attached: 58260305141958aS.jpg (357x600, 47K)

I have the 5-string of that, it's solid. 300 is pretty good for that, what condition is it in?

vocaroo.com/i/s0Nios5BEoIo

>tfw playing Hey Oh at full speed is easier and cleaner with my fingers over a pick
Sometimes I wonder why I even waste time using a pick outside of hybrid picking practice.

I'm gonna cum on your figurines when you're away, pardner

Just use your fingers then dude. I would if I could strum chords that way.

>fender guitar
>fender amp

the least i could do is not use a fender pick

Attached: skritchy scratchy.jpg (400x282, 19K)

I just went to Guitar Center today after suggestions from friendly anons. I am super confused. This is gonna be a long read but I'd appreciate the help if you can help me.

I told people on this board that I was looking for a guitar that could play clean tones, but not bluesy ones. I would play distorted music once in while but nothing more wild than Weezer type fuzz distortion. A guitar that could be versatile and work with a lot of pedals. I was deciding between the Fender Jaguar and the Fender Jazzmaster. Everyone here told me Jazzmaster as I figured that was the better choice. I also was trying to choose between a Fender Twin Reverb and a Vox AC30. People here liked both. Okay, so here's where this shit starts.

I walk into Guitar Center, tell them what I've been hearing from you guys, what kind of sounds I wanna make and with what amps, and I said a lot of people told me a Jazzmaster would be great. Dude said no, get a hollow body like a Gibson ES-335. He said "it can play acoustic stuff like you want to and is versatile and it's hollow." I'm so fucking confused on multiple levels. 1. If I wanted to play acoustic I would buy an acoustic. 2. If it is versatile that that is great but is it even worth the $3K+? I could spend much less on a Jazzmaster and still get what I want. Another dude also said Vox amps aren't versatile and don't work well with pedals. Like seriously dude? Is this for real? Also, the version of the Jazzmaster was a Squier which whatever it's fine, but the action was super high and I had to press so hard to play a note. That was just awful. I don't believe the American Pro would have this high of an action.

What do you make of all this? Should I still go for the Jazzmaster? Is the ES-335 a better choice? Can a Vox AC30 be versatile with pedal effects?

Sorry for the long read. I really need some advice and it would be appreciated.

Attached: inCollage_20190305_214112916.jpg (1920x1920, 2.22M)

both suck, get an HH tele

maple fingerboard mandatory

Attached: Fender-Player-Telecaster-HH-2018.jpg (1200x800, 399K)

The tele would sound too twangy, would it not?

Dude knows you don't know much and he's trying to move that particular guitar. Play a lot, pick what you like.

I was thinking the same. Do you think that a Jazzmaster combined with a Fender Twin Reverb or Vox AC30 would be good for what I want?

Whats a good beginner bass for sub 500 dollars
I want to learn it but I cant be fucked to shell out 1k+ that I'd rather use for a nice guitar

I like Claytons.

Not with HH

Bacon!!!! Yes im grilling in the rain.

Attached: 20190305_202733.jpg (4160x3120, 3.15M)

1. There is no better amp for clean tones than the Twin Reverb.
2. Any electric guitar with relatively low output pickups will have good clean tones. Jazzmaster and Jaguar both qualify.
3. If you are having trouble pressing down the strings the jazzmaster, that may not be an issue with the action, but with the string tension. If that is the case, try the Jaguar. It has a shorter scale and lower string tension than the Jazzmaster.
4. Regarding action - if you get a Squier or American Jazzmaster, it shouldn't matter - it will be possible to set up both with low action.
5. I have a 335 and it is a very dark guitar, not necessarily the best for cleans.
6. If you don't like the way the guitar sounds, you can always get replacement pickups.

Telecaster twang comes from the vintage single
coil pickups and bridge style. The modern HHs are very versatile guitars with good clean tone and sustain, good for people who don't really know what they want to play, and comfortable for people who have never held a guitar before. Most come with medium output pickups, but you can pull the tone knob and get a lower output single coil-like sound.

But if you insist on buying a gay offset get a jag instead. It's like a jazzmaster, except smaller so you can play faster/get away with being a tiny japanese girl with tiny japanese girl hands.

Thanks for all the info. I did tell the guy that the action was really high. He said it was one of those artist crafted Jazzmasters and he played with the action high and he probably couldn't lower it. Is he bullshitting?

Chilis!!!!! Serrano jalapeno and bell (yellow and green stage)

Attached: 15518473153411880326723570826599.jpg (4160x3120, 3.32M)

Attached: vc6odbl4pazrnnb7mzvl.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

>He said it was one of those artist crafted Jazzmasters and he played with the action high and he probably couldn't lower it. Is he bullshitting?
Yeah, he's full of shit. If the action can't be lowered, the guitar is defective. But it probably can be lowered.

For sure. It sounds like any single-coil fender would suit you. Play a Jazzmaster, Jaguar, Tele, and a Strat and decide. Hell, play something with humbuckers just to see if you like it.

Dude sounds like a moron. Go to a mom and pop guitar shop and talk to someone who actually cares.

Let me ask you a question, man

Was it yellow?

Thank you. I fucking hate these people at my local Guitar Center.
One last question.
The Fender Twin Reverb I was playing on sounded nice but I plugged the guitar into the normal side on the left and not the vibrato side on the right. But the knobs on the left section didn't work, the right side ones did though. Is this how it's supposed to be? Seems like it's wired wrong but hell if I know. They were selling it for $750 used which is a nice price but I feel that may be the reason. What do you think?

Attached: F217300-P.jpg (3000x2348, 2.25M)

That's weird, it was!

>The Fender Twin Reverb I was playing on sounded nice but I plugged the guitar into the normal side on the left and not the vibrato side on the right. But the knobs on the left section didn't work, the right side ones did though. Is this how it's supposed to be?
I don't think it's supposed to to that.

He wasn't shitting you. That is an artist signature model and it does come with a higher action. The bridge is different.

Since you have anime girl hands get the jag.

Attached: k-on_ep9_azusa_fender_mustang_guitar.jpg (960x720, 41K)

Is there a major sound difference between the Jaguar and the Jazzmaster? When I started a thread about the best guitar for me it was almost unanimously Jazzmaster from everyone. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just wanna be as informed as possible

Is it just me or are the proportions in that pic just fucked

Who?

This niggas having convos with himself and im making a pizza from scratch drinking beer and listening to frank zappa with my homie
Lmfao

Wow its almost as if cartoons are make believe and not real life

Is Californication a good beginner level riff to start people off on?

First full song I learned

It sounds like the j. mascis

They're pretty close.

Attached: sky high.jpg (658x474, 64K)

I know but like, shit, I get shes supposed to be a small anime girl but i looks like the mustang is wayyy too fuckin big look at her hands like what the fuck

>j. mascis
Haven't seen a yellow one. But then, I don't pay attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylN6QTpf60s
>tfw this was the first full song I learned
I don't know why I never thought about that until now, wow.

looking for:
Humbucker bridge + Single coil
Tremolo
2 volume 2 tone controls
preferably maple fretboard, flat radius

It probably was.

I know because I wanted a jazzmaster before I had taste.

guitarcenter.com/Squier/J-Mascis-Jazzmaster-Electric-Guitar.gc

I miss the fender champ 100

buy one

Azusa is tiny.

Attached: KON womanlet.jpg (1920x1080, 787K)

GUITAR IS TURNING YOU GAY

well its a good thing I also play bass to reset my masculinity

Bassed and redpilled

You play with a bass?

Attached: 1.jpg (550x385, 39K)

yeah, Im part of an underground movement called Splashcore where you slap fish on your instrument to play

>be me
>be into traps
>want to be a trap, a woman even
>start playing guitar
>two years later
>anus is so tight turds don't even get out
>exclusively aroused by tits the size of my head
>can not get off to porn, must fuck bitches to survive

pic related it's a stock photo of my guitar, but mine is pink and says "OUCH!"

Attached: nl5leem4bg28qbxk34a5.jpg (750x971, 108K)

Wew lad too good

Attached: 15518508767899008372341148480620.jpg (4160x3120, 3.88M)

new thread
new thread
new thread

>EMG
vomit

>didnt even bother to wait for bump limit
Nigger

>get the jag
>posts mustang

>get an HH tele
SS teles are for patricians.
HH teles are for plebeians with holes in their neck.

The bottom one's color is gay.

>Ibeenhad

>How did I do?
You paid $300 too much for a bass with two too many strings.

I'm here only when I'm at my workplace.

Neat.

>grilling
>a gas stove