So that's it? we're just gunna let this slide? seriously what the fuck made him think he could do something like this?

so that's it? we're just gunna let this slide? seriously what the fuck made him think he could do something like this?

Attached: 1535317370674.png (2000x333, 196K)

What is it?

scaruffi's review of xxxtentacion's career

white people have been out of pocket for centuries. luckily their opinions on rap don't mean anything

Attached: 1529358231158.png (640x425, 619K)

based

Oh, well he's right. Not a big loss for music.

you really think that's a normal thing to say about someone that's just been murdered?

i really think piero is on the spectrum.

scaruffi on xxxtentacion dying.
it made zoomers really mad and some american fans organized some "let's throw stuff at his home" and contacted some italian xxx fanclub but everything stopped when they learned he lives in China.

I have mad respect for Scruffy after that

xxxtentacion made ringtones

It's not like he is wrong though.

Naa, but you are, caring so much about shit like this.

"career"
being a whiny nigger emo is hardly a career.
nothing of value was lost.

Being murdered doesn't automatically make your music good though

Link to this on his website

scaruffi is just telling it as it is. it sucks he's dead, but it's not a loss for music at all.

He deserved to die for naming his kid Gekyume. Poor kid never had a chance and will get bullied hard for his name being gay-cum

he has a kid? and the kid's name is GEKYUME?? holy fuck.

not when the person being murdered is a scumbag piece of shit like X

how is beating the shit out of your pregnant girlfriend 'scumbag' behavior? fucking newfags i swear

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Attached: xxxspiredzzzz.jpg (225x225, 6K)

He never said he was a bad person or he was glad he was dead, he just made a truthful statement about his death's affect on music.

meh not a big loss for music

Some of the most accurate words put together to for a sentence on his website.

we're not just letting it slide, we're applauding it.

Imagine actually listening to this on purpose.

Attached: 1551688020796.png (894x773, 48K)

Just look at scaruffi he doesnt like rap

He’s right though. Actually not a big loss for the world in general. The kid was a pathologically criminal urchin

It is very, very good that this stupid fucking nigger was fucking shat on post-death, and anybody who didn't is absolutely, totally, and completely retarded.

He does. X’s music is unredeemable brute crap

he is right, if you listen to xxxtrainstation you are sub-human and should kill yourself or (like him) find someone to do it

Sometimes people have the right kind of autism and it just makes them even more based. This is the case with Scaruffi.

Attached: 1551631136531.jpg (900x900, 198K)

wtf, I like scaruffi now???
seriously though, the only thing I really respect meme music critics like scruffy and fandango is shitting on lil peep, lil xan, lil xxxtentacion, lil bladee etc.
I see so many people (likely 16 year olds) pretending any of them had actual musical value and were not just 100% reliant on a trendy image

this