Thoughts on Ham Planet and the Beta Orbiters?

thoughts on Ham Planet and the Beta Orbiters?

youtube.com/watch?v=gCMBUPjGLCg

Attached: 0F6281E1-36BD-449E-A630-03D775F8E95D.jpg (846x687, 67K)

Takes guts to pull off something brave like this during times like these. Mad props for fighting fascism at the front line.

this. fuck you op for trying to make these numans feel less than
i wish mincing and simpering there with them

where can i get based drummer's shirt

Attached: chiefthinks.png (1762x2015, 184K)

punk is so lame nowadays what the fuck

to be fair the larger the planet the more orbiters

>punk band
>comments are disabled

Attached: 1551481810591.jpg (941x908, 142K)

Lay off the söy user

Look at their fucking bandcamp supporters.

Attached: _alarm__bb95fee14a944c0f881e811c8f6a991b.gif (326x192, 41K)

straight edge guitarist trying as hard as he possibly can to be cool

was thinking the same thing

I fucking laughed

So theyre called
With War?

Look at these absolute FASCISTS playing with their American produced guitars and amps. Don't they know they're suporting the PATRIARCHY?

>With War acknowledges the original inhabits of Portland and Seattle. We recognize the removal & injustice done onto the Multnomah Chinook. We recognize the resiliency and struggles of the Duwamish nation. We honor the 38 nations currently existing in the colonial states of Oregon and Washington. Ahéhee’ nitsaago.

I'M SORRY I'M WHITE. I'M SORRY I'M MALE. I'M SORRY I'M WHITE. I'M SORRY I'M MALE.

We've got Billy from IT on the RADICAL downtuned guitar with his AMAZING power chords, autistic Cobain slappin' da bass like there's no tomorrow, guy who doesn't want to be here on drums, their loving caretaker on rhythm guitar and the last, but certainly not the least, Bertha Crunchpuss on the incoherent screaming and incredibly heavy breathing

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

So, like every local indie punk band ever but with a fat female singer
Y'all faggots need to go out some more, this is how 85% of local bands are like, good looking and/or talented musicians are rare desu

thank you for this

Attached: 1548939351019.png (168x200, 9K)

I guess I just don't go to shitty shows all that much

which is exactly why local scenes suck. yeah the industry sucks too but bands like these just aren't the answer

What is the answer?

See this I know user, im just letting people know that this is the norm, as far as local scenes, good acts with decent members, that manage to be popular in the internet are very select, even if the are not popular.

See this I know user, im just letting people know that this is the norm, as far as local scenes, good acts with decent members, that manage to be memed in the internet are very select, even if the are not that popular.

>this land is not your land
Someone else pointed this out already, but this abuse of the Woody Guthrie lyric demonstrates how corrupted and divisive the left has become.

If I want to pay a fat bitch to shout at me about how awful I am, I'll get married.

So this is the shape of punk to come

>but this abuse of the Woody Guthrie lyric demonstrates how corrupted and divisive the left has become.
>A land whale said that, the whole left is doomed
Kys retard

>This land is not your land, was not your land, will never be your land
Yup. Shaking my head at my ancestors for creating this cursed America. You should fucking McNuke yourself.

Butthurt MAGAtts are why I support the band in OP

I like how these morons think native tribes couldn't possibly have adopted the concepts of pillaging and raping until colonization arrived.

COINTELPRO is a hell of a program

>comments and ratings disabled
POWERFUL

Just like how they want their 1984-like society

We have it in america, the president tells us not to listen to anybody but his supporting media, and to hate his opponent, and also scream chants that he teaches us, pretty 1984 already.