It's over

It's over

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-111636~2.png (1312x1417, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
youtube.com/watch?v=ULfqhCNHQPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i really don't understand why people cannot separate art from the artist. They really are two separate constructs. must be painful living life that triggered

ayuwokin

>Suzanne Moore
sounds like the exact kind of person who would write that article

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-162031.jpg (1055x1148, 303K)

Don't these people possess independent thought ? It's like they received the ''Micheal Jackson is now bad'' signal and now they hate him

What is this regarding? Why are liberals so prone to not making up their minds until some edgy doc has come out, like R Kelly, despite stuff already being known.

>out of court """""documentary"""" by two confirmed liars who previously defended jackson is proof he was a molester
Dude probably beat off to all those pedo art books, but it has not been proven he committed any actual molestation.

can you still enjoy bill cosby?

>Liberals having independent thought
Oh I am laffin

I unironically don’t view women as equals so absolutely

Yeah. I still watch his comedy clips every once in a while.

went from loving Off the Wall to hitting the Wall

Did anybody enjoy Bill Cosby in the first place?

never really enjoyed him in the first place desu. always knew michael was a pedo, now there's proof. thriller is still a great album tho so who cares

>now there's proof
?

Anybody have a link to the doc?

It's not really a documentary. It's just the two guys describing graphic sex acts without any proof.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a pedo.

>Wanting to have sexual relations with a child
>Nothing wrong
6/10, made me reply.

you are entitled to your opinion, fucked as it may be. also, please get help

who doesn't love Ghost Dad?

Attached: ghost dad_.jpg (1462x2174, 567K)

Only reasonable post ITT.

Attached: 1449198918014.png (626x683, 265K)

Attached: 1519495686815.jpg (515x485, 38K)

>There's something wrong about a person choosing not to listen to an artist's work after finding out they have committed awful crimes
the state of Yea Forums

MJ is bigger than all of these publications who are trying to 'cancel' him. If it didn't work in the early 90's (when the press had its peak power) it sure as shit isn't going to work now.

You know why they tried so hard to shut down the NPC meme? Because it's true.

No, but there’s something wrong with deciding to do so 20 years after the allegations have surfaced

Some nice digits here lads

Anne, is that you?

Especially with MJ. He really was a different person in private than on stage, beyond even pedoshit.

I've never like his style much or his shows. Same with Polanski.

Because people's politics will influence their work regardless. Sure in the case of Michael Jackson he's dead now so buying/listening to his new music is no longer directly funding him, but a lot of artists will use their success and platforms to advocate for their politics. Woody Allen has made 400 films about middle aged men wanting to fuck teenage girls so you can't exactly separate at that stage. If people want to cut things out and live like that it's hardly a big deal.

What you got against Rosemary's Baby man.

It's the Guardian, user. Did you really expect rational discourse?

If the LostProphets were any good, would you listen to that shit?...
Regarding Michael, I believe he was innocent and these accusers are opportunistic rats.

Oh so a cool wine au-
>3 daughters
Oh. Well... to think of it, jammer that she passed on her genes

I wish there was a non biased documentary about this because I feel like I’m the only person in the world still torn on if he did it or not

He got found not guilty, I'll believe it when there's solid proof.

I'm am too, fren. I think most people are, it's just the rabid MJ fans who defend him no matter what and the virtue signaling journos who drop him at the first opportunity.

Kinda suspicious that there isn't an audience score on RT yet. Are they afraid that it's going to get Captain Marvel'd?

>The Guardian

Attached: 6zycr6.jpg (283x425, 19K)

blessed thread

>now there's proof.
no, now there are unproven allegations. you obviously dont know what the word proof means

Attached: oops.jpg (632x437, 100K)

hmmm

Wtf I love MJ now

BASED

>Tfw you hate liberal pop culture addicts
>Tfw you hate the liberal media just as much
Hard to choose

Do you mean will I still think impressions of him are funny, if not funnier?

As a comedian he was fucking awful, clinging to safe comedy as a crutch. Ghost Dad is the only funny thing he ever made, and not on purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
>Jew me, Sue me Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me Don't you black or white me

I preferred this tbqh

Attached: Leonard_part_six_ver2.jpg (258x384, 28K)

Where´s the proof tho?

kek

hee hee

This is completely unsurprising for African-American men all the way to today, and completely par the course for a black entertainer.

To a black man in entertainment, all Jews ARE money-grubbing and manipulative, because the one's he's interacted with are in the industry.

MJ did nothing wrong. There is degenerate weird shit happening in the music industry, but MJ was not a part of it. (((They))) know the public has caught wind here and there of the weird shit going on behind closed doors so they used MJ as a scapegoat and completely destroyed him and still haven't stopped even after he fucking died.

Is MJ even that good of an artist though? I say this as someone who has never listened to any of his albums (I’ve obviously heard some songs though, I don’t live under a rock)

>Michael Jackson is black

>all blacks hate jews

wow, racist

>As a comedian he was fucking awful, clinging to safe comedy as a crutch. Ghost Dad is the only funny thing he ever made, and not on purpose.
that is straight up historical revisionism. bill cosby was widely regarded as one of the best ever comedians before the allegations came out.
>clinging to safe comedy as a crutch
that doesn't even make sense, what the fuck? do you know how much harder it is to do clean comedy than dirty jokes?

There’s some great singles from Jackson 5 onward, but the albums themselves have tons of filler and cheesy ballads that have aged horribly.

off the wall and thriller are classic albums, bad is good. he's sporadically had good songs since then

Nah m8. His ballads were mostly killer, except The Girl is Mine.

Since OP is a fag and can't manage to post more than a headline

Attached: Capture.jpg (648x1588, 372K)

It's millennial outrage culture. Let them not listen to Michael Jackson, it's not like what he did will cease to exist because of a mass triggering

look at this haggard ho. she is in no position to judge anybody

Why does enjoying the music of a dead man condone child abuse? Why should we preclude ourselves from joyous, exuberant music because its creator (allegedly) did bad thing?

Bill Cosby is like Robin Williams: some thought their shtick was funny, but it was trash to many others. Rip rw though

>(allegedly)
this is the thing isnt it. yeah mike was a fucked up individual but nothing has been proven

ever heard For Adults Only? Cosby when he was younger doing stand up and trying for edgy toilet humor?
I remember the black panther jokes as being pretty funny

>people are actually furious over someone deciding to personally not listen to an artist any more for legitimate reasons
You people are such sensitive babies

>legitimate reasons

>British media

Nothing but lies
youtube.com/watch?v=ULfqhCNHQPA

Mu aunt brought back a british tabloid from her vacation in london and it was legitimately the most mind-numbing trash I had ever read. Like, US tabloids are trash but theirs is on a whole other level.
I know Guardian isn't a tabloid but still.

Go get some help, the lgbt pedo thing Yea Forums troll hoax, dont fall for it

Yo reviewbrah go review the beyond meat burger please

>You know why they tried so hard to shut down the NPC meme?
Outside of Yea Forums it flipped to concervatives, because it is applicable too

EO

Do you have any proof these allegations are real?

>I know Guardian isn't a tabloid but still.
It pretty much is now