Untitled

Attached: 4BDF0BE3-7F6A-4958-A81C-374D4F6756C1.jpg (1242x1213, 210K)

>normies use normie music listening format
wow who would have guessed

Attached: 1551562495766.jpg (600x680, 86K)

Streaming services aren’t for just normies anymore, it’s a vastly superior format to torrenting due to convenience, if you disagree, you haven’t tried a streaming service.

I don't torrent, I buy CDs

>TFW have an expansive CD collection and never have to fear that my favorite songs or albums suddenly won’t be on my shelf, or that my hard drive might suddenly break down and my music collection will go with it
>Feelsgoodman.png

That’s even worse, what a retard

>Earthquakes, house fires, robberies, etc don’t exist

Probably more likely you lose your CD collection than something over the internet

Return to reddit, streaming service shill

I get to see cool liner notes and artwork, can listen in the car without using up data, can get things on CD and cassette that aren't on streaming services, and I actually own my music rather than renting it.

>Buys CDs
>Calls others shills
I spend much less than you

Fucking lol. Enjoy your 'quality' music, streamfag. Bet you use airpods too.

I'm always amazed how artists just plain not being on streaming services isn't a big deal for people here. I mean you don't even have to go that far underground to find them

Nope, good strawman though. Enjoy having to grovel other finding new albums instead of just listening to it on demand

>still no fripp
Yeah, spotify can go fuck itself.

It's because anyone praising streaming doesnt listen to anything "underground"
They're all retards and their opinions should be ignored

kindly stop shilling, you already have like a billion normalfags paying for your cancerous shit. just stick to facebook and reddit.

>imblying
Newfags don't know about my red. With streaming you'll be groveling about albums missing a lot more than with the torrent/slsk combo.

Anti stream fags are the worst, they don’t understand you can get anything else you want in addition to the streaming platforms, which allow you to have downloaded files onto your library

Literally the same league as liberals in terms of ignoring factual evidence

so why not just download everything for free and stream nothing
there's no defense, renting music is fucking stupid

Factual evidence like how streaming is run by the same group of kikes that own the record label industry and by paying for streaming you fund Ariana Grande’s next advertisement for whoredom and interracial sex? Ok.

Why stream then? Literally just download shit and be done with it.

>if he loses power he can't listen to his music
o i am laffin

Because then you have to take the time to download albums, rework the tags, download them to a device if that’s what you need to do, etc. it’s tedious and something I did for years and am very happy to now be done with

Only on Yea Forums could such a pointless topic turn so hostile

>download albums
That ain't physical labor, nigger.
>rework the tags
Were you downloading from some dumpster? Tags are very rarely fucked up. It takes like 5 minutes at worst.
>download them onto a device
Three. Fucking. Clicks.
You are a terminally lazy nigger, boy.

>can get anything missing by downloading
>doesnt just download everything
Lol
It honestly doesnt take that much time unless you're retarded

That takes me a grand total of 2 minutes, maybe 15 for like a 20 disk compilation or some shit, because I’m not mentally retarded. Have you ever considered getting an IQ test?

>Actually falling for the bait

le epic pretending to le be le le retarded le face

Yes, but ask yourself.
Were you really actually just pretending?

How am I supposed to know it's bait when there's a large portion of Yea Forums that actually believes it

Spotify isn't complete. Apple wants to be paid. I guess bandcamp is fine but you have a very limited music collection there. As other people say there is a risk that some tracks might disappear overnight and get removed from your devices even if you downloaded them.
Why use them? I use youtube for the occasional listen but I download everything I listen to more than once from torrents, soulseek or blogs

I kind of wish Spotify had an only Discover Weekly for a cheaper price since it's quite good.

Attached: 1551739463193.jpg (592x586, 50K)