I'm a absolutley disgusted that there isnt a sticky right now about this...

I'm a absolutley disgusted that there isnt a sticky right now about this. /m/u is disgusting trash as of this moment to not acknowledge this great moment of passing. I'm genuinely upset.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/03/05/keith-flint-put-home-sale-days-death-marriage-split-left-depressed-8820355/
youtu.be/jtyZdGDEwXA?t=152
youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlj4PkQZw
youtube.com/watch?v=MaU5qkQJ1e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who's that

That was yesterday, it reached over 4000 posts

It should still be up. I just heard like two hours ago and I'm very upset. One of the greats has passed and aparently it isnt big enough news

It's not our fault that you heard the news just a few hours ago. Stickies are never longer than one day.

I'm so fucking upset, the prodigy influenced me on so many levels and no one in my class at the time had an ounce of intellectual awareness when it came to music and this did it for me fully

He wasn't great. That manlet was lucky to get a thread.

Fat of the land is my second favorite album of all time. I'm broken up...I just guess I'm here to grieve...why does this seem like it only hurts the few and not the many?

He was just a dancer. And the best Prodigy album didn't feature him at all.
(Guess which one).

I'm pretty close to fucking you up

He was there on Experience and Jilted, their only good albums

Call me when Darude bites the dust.

Eat shit meemer kid I hate this era of kids I knew this day would come. When music would legit be dying off. The great old of /m/u would be dead and the new kids would being trying to replace them like silicone replicas. It's disgusting. My name is Jon connor. I'm still here. The resistance is alive. It's still alive. Find us

metro.co.uk/2019/03/05/keith-flint-put-home-sale-days-death-marriage-split-left-depressed-8820355/

sticky should've been at least 5 hours longer

Considering how 90% of this board don't listen to dance music outside /bleep/ its surprising he got that long.

I'm tired of seeing this one hit wonders face on here

How terrible it must be for you to share a 150 thread general music board with people who like what you don't, however do you cope?

He did have a sticky, idiot

That happened yesterday retard. Also, the Prodigy fucking suck.

Why?

your mum

No stickies for sorry losers who kill themselves.

Wrong.
It's always outnumbered, neber outgunned.

Attached: aono.jpg (600x600, 254K)

was there a sticky for Mark Hollis from Talk Talk?

yes

Cry moar
Captain Beefheart and coutless others more important musicians didn't get a sticky. The sticky for Mark fucking Hollis lasted as short than the sticky for this Prodigy guy

newfag

>I'm very upset
Who cares? Shit isnt about you

How does Japan keep getting away with assassinating bong musicians? Step it up brit-sempai!

Attached: 1_Mayumi-Kai.jpg (615x627, 47K)

Who cares? Shit isn’t about what you say it’s about

anyone got a link to the sticky?

>anyone got a link to the sticky?

thx

> ywn have wild sex with Mai Kay
Fuck..

Keith Flint is a textbook example that even if you look like a bridge troll you can still end up getting a 10/10 gf. Don't lose hope.

Attached: 1551711028728.jpg (615x1127, 82K)

You simply have to be in one of the biggest bands of any decade, boom there you go ez pz

Came here to check if there was one. I see there is, all is right.

He will be missed

All English men look like that though

Who is this ugly woman?

youtu.be/jtyZdGDEwXA?t=152

Why was he so opposed to this?

Link to sticky?

He was just a dancer with a funny haircut. Sad that he killed himself because he got divorce raped but other than being a somewhat iconic image of 90s nostalgia, the man had little to no discernible talent.

RIP all the same

How the fuck didn't captain beefheart get a sticky?

we need a sticky on his sexy wife desu

Attached: dededed.jpg (540x341, 51K)

all the threads about it just made it clear to me how many zoomers are using Yea Forums because they have absolutely zero idea how impactful their music really was. literally neck yourselves you limp-wristed faggots.

Attached: 1488858528766.png (450x443, 102K)

>pushing 50
>no kids
>no loving wife
>scrambled brains
>cant control moods
>lived a hedonist live without meaning
>sitting home alone knowing the future is just getting older alone
>decide to end it

Sounds reasonable desu

Attached: DC71CDEF-E06A-4C58-A2D2-E47267E107AD.jpg (1600x900, 118K)

Dumb manlet>

>love Prodigy and breakbeat in general
>think DnB is fucking garbage

Why do people say they are similar? I feel like im going crazy every time anyone tried to reccomend any DnB to me.

you found out a day after everyone else did. this means your emotions about the matter are less valid or worthy of consoling than the rest of us. this is the era we live in now. sorry maybe next time dont unplug

dnb piqued really early in its life cycle. not really surprised it died out, i'm rather impressed it lasted as long as it did, but i believe the way it ended up confused people of what it was really intended to sound like. dnb and big beat are really not that similar, they are very distinct. kino dnb was meant to be a style that showcases both creative drum and bass sampling without being overbearingly loud on the high end, only in the bass. later dnb influences that are louder and/or closer to jungle really miss the fucking point. big beat is more about being loud as fuck. literally "big" and "beat". bold and loud shit in your face bass slamming on every 4 over 4. if people are telling you they are similar they are stupid and i think you should ignore them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlj4PkQZw
youtube.com/watch?v=MaU5qkQJ1e4

the only thing you can really say is similar about each genre is they both sample the winstons, like everyone else in every single other genre was fucking doing in the 90s.

Man I wish Big Beat didn't die it was amazing while it lasted.

if its an asian and your a white guy

They're just 2 loosely related subgenres of breaks along with everything from liquid to broken beat, only the breaks connect them.