There's a theory that Kurt Cobain committed suicide because he was a repressed trans woman/suffered from gender...

There's a theory that Kurt Cobain committed suicide because he was a repressed trans woman/suffered from gender dysphoria.

“I don’t know why I do it. You know, dresses and wear lipstick. Gives me some sort of comfort. Some kind of satisfaction. And people call me a queer for it. Since I was eleven. But that’s alright. I’m not so new to ridicule. Out of all things, I hate rape and perversion. Rape the action, perversion the words. Maybe some people just don’t have a heart.”

Attached: ce2db8acab0a28386a0b7eeafabc4c86.jpg (500x746, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@margowhitlock/retard-fucker-9586672d4275
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I hate rape
>RAAAAAPPPEEE MEEEEE!!!!!

not at all unlikely but not *necessarily* the main factor
junk ruins lives

I didn’t know the man. But he seemed alright. Had pretty decent taste in music, cut a few decent records with his band. I’m sorry he’s dead, whatever the reason.

honestly he seemed like a top bloke.

>I hate rape

this nigga rapes a retarded girl and goes around all like "i hate rape" pls

something something 40%
statistics win again

i have had interest in crossdressing and the like since i was a little boy. parents had to tell me many times that things i wanted to do or wear were for girls. i remember secretly being really excited when a friends sister threatened to give one of us a makeover. i wouldnt consider myself trans nor would i ever take hormones, but crossdressing turned into a big fetish of mine. kinda wish i was just 100% straight but here we are

real dad drunkposting hours

Have you considered aversion therapy?

shuddup

it's nothing major, you developed some identifications with feminine characteristics, that's all. You're not trans or even necessarily a crossdresser, but you'll probably feel some weird sense of fulfillment if you pursued some of that beautification stuff like makeup and makeovers. That's because you're actualizing an internalized sense of self from your youth. Like I said, that doesn't mean you're trans or mean it's a bad thing or a good thing. It's just a thing with how our minds sometimes works.

You can otherwise be an insignificant dude, but also have that sort of identification formed from some moment in your upbringing. It's really not a big deal.

Do you feel comfortable living as a man?

>I wish I didn't engage in this behaviour
>why not try this?
>REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

>omg how can you not want to turn your penis into an axe wound are you sure you don’t want to kill yourself by 30?

-unsigned therapist

>why not try this stupid fucking nonsense?

facts is facts, my words lie on their merits

Cobain liked banging chicks

i agree with your points. one thing I wonder about is how singular the origin of these fetishes are. my sister did crossdress me once when I was 4 or 5. people say childhood experiences can have a large impact on that type of thing but i almost feel it was too minor of an experience.
I feel comfortable enough, im just not very masculine and rarely find myself acting a bit too girly.

I wouldnt consider aversion therapy because I think such practices are unlikely to work and likely to cause anxiety issues. also, im not majorly distressed by my fetish or desires.

There are women who enjoy banging chicks too.

>my sister did crossdress me once when I was 4 or 5

It can feel like that at the time, but I mean, this is purely an irrelevant personal story and in no way proves anything, but I had a similar situation and developed similar desires for makeup and other dumb arbitrary crap. It doesn't make sense, but it won't necessarily make sense. You're still ultimately a male, you''re comfortable with your penis I presume, and idk if you're either a fag or your father respects you, but that's not dependent.

And maybe it was too minor and it's entirely independent. The great thing about all of this stuff is it's really unknown, until you get until that neuroscience but at that point you're employed by the breakaway civilizations and cannot reveal your knowledge to the public.

Wrong

Attached: buzzo-353x334.jpg (353x334, 18K)

Either he raped her and his family corroborates it, or he write out a rape fantasy that he later recorded himself reciting on tape and his family lies and corroborates it for no reason.

Lies!

Attached: buzzosbornemackieosborne1-copy.jpg (1600x1130, 287K)

How about a pic of your ass in panties? See if it makes my dick hard, I'll tell you if you're a natural or not

Attached: images (10).jpg (192x263, 12K)

underrated comment

i think he just felt not welcome in his own skin and the skirt is mostly about feeling free while playing

Attached: 53194194_822645121407410_425566834524160_n.jpg (960x944, 39K)

medium.com/@margowhitlock/retard-fucker-9586672d4275

Lol I doubt it, he was being edgy

he was doing the bowie thing

Bullshit, dishonest article. The story he wrote in his journals is distinctly different from the tape recording. He recorded that under the influence of heavy drugs and made up shit, but the journal entry was much older.

The reasoning people use is flawed too. Kurt wrote songs about having to drop out of high school and going back and working as a janitor. The reason he dropped out was the situation with the retarded girl. The reason his friends say it isn't true is because he said in the recording that the father beat his ass at their school, and they would've found out. They're right, but he never wrote in the journal that he ever encountered the father, let alone that he was attacked. That's the main one, but he fucks a lot of details that the article specifies that are never in the journal entry.

His family has corroborated the journal entry, which is conveniently never directly referenced on a textual level.

idk maybe

You can’t truly bang a chick, if you’re a woman. Emotionally and physically it’s very different, than using 2 pleasure organs, made to fit each other.

>Emotionally and physically it’s very different

emotionally it would be identical, but physically sure but who cares? your orgasm will not be identical to any other man's orgasm, so what?

No one made any of our orgasms you toddler, graduate from Sunday school and then I'll teach you how to pleasure a woman and explain why another woman can do it just fine.

Proofs?

Lol, a woman most definitelly knows how to make a woman cum better than a man. Same with a man and a man. That's why so many old married couples never fuck and that's how the women fake orgasms meme started ages ago. A good ol man will never admit to himself that he won't make his woman cum and women are too chicken shit to say something to mer macho

Do you really need these delusions? Stop playing into stereotype.

Damn. Wish he had someone to talk to

Oh wow never really grasped how skinny he was, look at his arms and legs

>thread about Kurt Cobain being a tranny
>NO MENTION at all about that time he cross dressed with his best friend Mark Lanegan, while Dylan Carlson from Earth was in the back of the pic, after 37 POSTS
Go fuck yourselves, Yea Forums!

Attached: 9d5842a318cc4597b65736dc33f9f2d0 (5).jpg (500x657, 69K)

Where’s the proof that his family corroborated that he fucked a retarded girl, why was this never brought up before or after montage of heck, he said he raped her and that her dad made a huge scene at school, no one else knows about that. Why hasn’t anyone even identified the girl herself who was raped, you’d think that she’d be more public

>brainlet doesn't get the song

Yeah but honestly if you are comfortable as a man it’s totally ok to have had some feminine interests as a kid, as much as society has portrayed that as wrong. think about how many young girls are tomboys and do stereotypical boy things, and how normalized that it by society. I think it should be the same for young boys and stereotypical girl things

based user

don't let the expectations of others dictate your behaviors, anons. Nothing more sad and shitty than that

Gullible as fuck

crossdressing is the thinking mans fetish.

Doubt it, considering the dresses were always intended to "shock" the conservative public rather than express his taste in fashion. Pretty evident in how he's wearing regular guy clothes underneath the dress in your pic; it was something he just threw on (over his street clothes) for a photo or a performance to shake up the status quo