Why doesn't anyone ever talk about this album

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about this album

Attached: Brothers.jpg (720x720, 57K)

why would we ever want to talk about bad music?

because oddly enough their best albums were the generic blues ones

It's an average album to me, the first three tracks are the only ones worth listening to

I liked this band better when they were called The White Stripes.

It’s a good album

It's a solid album, the black keys have several good ones. But there's not much to discuss it, it's pretty much straightforward rock

Because this was their only good album.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x500, 54K)

It's a B-tier quality revival band in a genre that's been boring since the 70's.

This. Black Keys were so completely btfo by the White Stripes first few albums there's really no reason so listen to them.

this is definitely their best album

Because they’re plebs.

Great album with only 1 or 2 tracks not of the same quality.

>because they’re plebs for not liking a pop rock album by a grammy nominated band

Because it's a shit album, and I say this as a big Black Keys fan who thinks they got an unfair and arbitrary reputation on Yea Forums

Brothers and Turn Blue are shit

>instead of listening to 12 good albums let's just listen to 6 good albums
Great logic, mate

Cuz its all been said. Why dont you try finding some new music.

>Instead of listening to 6 good albums let's listen to 6 good albums and 6 bad albums
Great logic, mate

>pop rock
It’s blues

They're not bad albums though

Who cares, Yea Forums is a fashion board, Black Keys aren't fashionable

>Yea Forums is a fashion board
Only for avant-teens and retards that can’t appreciate good music

I like it. It influenced me to start playing guitar in highschool :)

Essentially because it's unfashionable due to its associations with the garage rock revival (or whatever you like to call it) 'scene' of the 2000s/very early 2010s - the line at the moment seems to be that this period of popular music was simply a rehashing of different styles of rock from the 60s and 70s
There's some merit to this claim but I think some of the key bands involved in this 'revival' were actually doing some interesting things with song structures and production styles that were not of the times they were lifting from
I may be biased since I listened to these guys a lot as a teenager but I think there's a lot to like about Brothers - there's a really nice production sheen on some of these songs liek Tighten Up or Never Gonna Give You Up, Auerbach's voice is really strong, there's some great poppy hooks throughout
I think this era will be remembered more fondly once we're further away from it - it's perhaps a reach but I can see it being remembered in a similar way to 80s pop today in terms of unique production tricks

HOLD ER DOWN WITH SOGGY CLOTHES AND BREEZEBLOCKS