Daniel "Tekashi69" Hernandez AKA 6ix9ine is the greatest musician and rapper that humanity ever had. Debate me...

Daniel "Tekashi69" Hernandez AKA 6ix9ine is the greatest musician and rapper that humanity ever had. Debate me, but be warned, you will lose the debate no matter what arguments you bring.

Attached: 6ix9ine-188644.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

but i agree

Anyone that disagrees with OP's statement should immediately leave this chatroom. You are in the wrong neighbourhood if you disagree with the above statement.

Attached: 1522637935784s.jpg (250x240, 13K)

How do you even pronounce this faggot's name?

woah don't rat on me, bro

Daniel Hernandez?

You either can or you can't.

graduate first grade english class first

>the average IQ of a 69 hater

Since we can safely assume this dumbass is in the single digits when it comes to IQ, his pseudonym "6ix9ine" could very well be interpreted as sixixnineine or bixdine or some other dumb shit like that.

Attached: IMG-20160406-WA0014.jpg (500x667, 106K)

just stop it man this is pure cringe

elaborate pls, what appeals to you about him

bump

Attached: 1533857371058.jpg (350x612, 60K)

bump again

just because it's right to you doesn't mean it's the truth
if that's right to you, that's cool. it's incorrect to me. just because it's wrong to me, doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong to you. that's the thing about taste. shit's subjective. it exists independently of truth. so when you go around trying to force what's right to you as truth, it tends to make people not like you. at least, that's my opinion. Hopefully you understand my rationale

no one asked about your opinion you dumb faggot. I bet you take it up the ass without a condom

Weak bait, try again

based

>cringe

t. retard

You know its true. Or else you wouldn't had replied.

you didn't ask directly but you prompted it with your behavior so you did ask for my opinion in an indirect way. that's the thing about interacting with other people, they react to you based on how you act. hopefully you understand my rationale so that you stop acting in such a volatile manner. it'll make you happier. I'm a somewhat mature individual in this regard so I'm able to take your volatile mannerisms lightly. Not everyone can do this. Hope you smarten up for your sake, buddy

he is about as great as his ego allows him

niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggo

you're the faggot dumb fuck

fucking faggot

Look at this pure cringe. Jesus Christ. Listen up kiddo, if you were in prison, you would be the first one to get his boipussy pounded by the black gangs. Yea I know that it turns you on to get manhandled by a couple of big black dudes and to get multiple big black dicks in all of your wholes at once, BUT, my argument still stands. 6ix9ine is the greatest rapper in history of humankind.

Attached: 1535514042659-2.png (250x202, 8K)

based and redpilled

dubs confirm

you'll understand when you're older buddy

gay faggots want to fuck each other's asshole all night

69 sucks motherfucking dick

Big homie look at me and say shoot im like who

absolutely fucking based OP

Boi I can tell that your boipussy is twitching and getting wet for the bbc

Attached: gfe0+EfdRcsCZI3JQ9G9XevGw-ea7kql4lvRSbn1fx7DS4-B9FVjdMBxzI3Pia6Ov5NovPKnUMRu+dVew7Kf6Y9AuKBkzJVvshvj (1200x838, 172K)

Not gonna lie man it was pretty cringe

bump for my niga 69