If this album was created in 2019, they would be banned today

If this album was created in 2019, they would be banned today.

Attached: 6E0B2184-7090-4A54-8CBF-314A2525AB4A.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKr9oT-AHf4
youtube.com/watch?v=7aleRvCrXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
youtube.com/watch?v=NgK4Lb9yBxk
youtube.com/watch?v=n6UmRmFHAkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Banned by whom? And from what?

CIA or FBI would literally have this group arrested.
They’ll be destroyed by social justice activists and black activists alike.

didn’t they already break up by this time when ice cube destroyed them?

>social justice activists
if you’re mainly talking about people on Twitter, then that’s a huge no. nobody would care about them except for poseurs pretending to like gangsta rap music

niggaz4life is better than straight outta compton

they tried that before with “Fuck tha Police”, so I highly doubt that user.

NWA would never release a cd today with songs called To kill a hooker, and One Less Bitch. Fuck tha police they still would.

But black activists love NWA. I don’t think they’ll stop listening to them, like say how critics tried to do the same thing to both Tupac and Biggie.

don’t forget She Swallowed It.
the song where MC Ren talks about having sex with a 14 year-old girl.

2 Live Crue were the ones taking all the heat back then

i thought ice cube dissed them after niggaz4life came out. it sucks he wasn’t a part of the album.

everybody know you can’t ban NWA. though knowing today’s climate, they would try to get rid of Eazy-E first.

It was a 6 man gangbang on a 14 year old

funny thing is if this album were made today, more women than men would love it. even undercover feminists would deep down like it, but they would never say it in public course.

Attached: 18657904-8315-4139-AA54-3753C83BCC4C.jpg (997x1000, 349K)

aren’t black activists and social justice activists the same thing? most, at worst, would just call this music juvenile behavior.

>6 man gangbang on a 14 year old

When I first heard that song, I was laughing out loud over the fact that it was a church girl.

But then again, R. Kelly was arrested.

Attached: E0F92AD8-F595-4071-A6EC-4A78DCBF7946.jpg (468x421, 89K)

most of the music just talks about how much they’re real niggaz. for me, it starts to get stale after a while.

No, the cops had the big censoring with Body Count's "Cop Killer" (which came out after either NWA album)

Also, the problem with NWA's second album is not the hatred of cops. Nobody gives a shit about that.

>they would be banned

I thought the second album was when they tried way too hard to show how street they were. production wise, the album’s instrumentals were great. lyrically, though, it was just another gangsta rap album for me.

I do like The Chronic.

NWA would’ve broken up if they made another album, OP. Plus, they would predictably try to start beef with him.

Attached: C722B674-D982-4AA0-B516-E7FCE778AB00.jpg (700x700, 202K)

Banned by Hollywood and social media. Even award shows would blacklist them.

69 wouldn’t exist. They would be beefing with Rick Ross and DJ Khaled.

Eazy-E would only care about beefing with Dre and Cube. Why the hell would he care about 6ix9ine?

Banning rap albums wouldn’t meant anything in 2019. They tried to boycott Eminem back in the 90’s, yet it didn’t work. This album would just be another gangsta rap album in today’s world.

>N.W.A
>banned in 2019

You mean after they had a movie named after their debut album back in 2015? I don’t think so.
Plus, they’re would be much controversial music that would be made, which makes this album look lightweight in comparison.

Attached: DB97AD9E-603A-495D-8E75-1FE20ADD086F.gif (160x136, 642K)

>D.J. Khaled
Khaled is all about love and peace, while yelling over people’s records talking about his son.

If we’re talking activists like this, then I’d say, “you know what? keep going for it.”

Attached: 84413693-A451-4290-BB37-A1EA2F63DE9F.jpg (2048x1365, 469K)

that “No Vaseline” diss was lethal. plus when you hear the content on this album, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t want to be on it.

EFIL4ZAGGIN?

Wow! Such a creative rap title! Yeah, I’m sure law enforcement, feminists and black lives matter groups would totally destroy this group!

Replace Khaled with 50 Cent, and you would get grade A internet trolling from aging rappers who go on Instagram instead of making music.

Attached: E97C4105-4E25-4F41-B208-B9D29A75DD83.jpg (1280x960, 86K)

I think they would pick easy targets like this instead of a rapper who tries too hard to be an easy target

Attached: F0794BF7-6401-4FD2-A161-A7E9336D40AB.jpg (711x1024, 156K)

but didn’t they tried banning Straight Outta Compton from stores? there was already rap songs that mocked everything that NWA was about at the time.

If 6ix9ine was in the 90’s, he’d get the Suge Knight treatment.

If this album were made today, most of the stuff on be criticized by the same standards as say Lil Pump or XXXTentacion.

Not saying they made music like them, but NWA would still be treated like a fad, especially with an album that’s titled backwards.

Attached: 8803E864-AC2A-4951-B078-70589F0C05ED.jpg (1510x1957, 146K)

Like what?

6ix9ine is no threat to N.W.A
He’s only a threat to Trippie Redd.

Trippie Redd is on Jimmy Fallon tonight I just noticed but its a rerun. I never saw it though.

As far as old school rap is concerned, I believe Slick Rick, Ice-T and Tim Dog made songs that N.W.A we’re famous for.
Even 2Pac was starting to do the same while Ice Cube was dissing them.

controversial art is often good, and good art is often controversial

If they couldn’t ban Kendrick Lamar for making to pimp a butterfly, or Childish Gambino for making This Is America, then I don’t think N.W.A would be banned for making this album.

69 would be treated like a groupie if he ever saw Eazy, Ren or Dre. I don’t think they would diss young rappers. Maybe the guys in his crew would get hit by them.

The new age of rap would ban them. The young fan bases of 2019 would trash them on Twitter until record companies release them.

Too bad it wouldn’t work.

Is Real Niggaz strictly an Ice Cube diss or just a general diss about any rappers beneath them with a few lines about Ice Cube thrown in there?

No they wouldn't lol. The group consists of brown people and so would be worshipped by social justice activists.

niggaz4life was a funny album. it was created during the introduction of gangsta rap. like most things, it would be amusing and the music would be dope, but in today’s age, it would be viewed as a gimmick to sell records.

that being said, i doubt it would be banned. if anything, it would be a repeat of what you saw back in the 1990’s.

Attached: A49DA497-C2B3-4A56-A0D5-D841450C7C41.jpg (1024x767, 172K)

the black community, women, and other musicians were even against Dr Dre for Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

N.W.A was a group that changed the way how see thugs in the gangster lifestyle.
69 was a guy that changed the way how we see traps.

Attached: 5F062A8E-AD29-4E46-A293-87F23A2FB651.jpg (600x600, 46K)

You mean like how they tried to ban people like this from rapping on a microphone?

Attached: 34268F8A-63A9-4EB4-B801-180614F54BD8.jpg (870x489, 64K)

I thought it was both. The song before that, they did “A Message To B.A.” calling him a traitor to the group.

Pro-Black activists actually hated niggaz4life. It exposed them for being sellouts to their own communities. One can only imagine how much hate they’d receive today.

their shit WAS banned alongside fuckin 2 live crew geto boys & whatever death metal at the time, it would likely win a putlitzerschlitzer today mr no perspective

>6ix9ine
>trap

Attached: 06F5FC4D-E4B5-48F9-8166-FF687112B7F7.gif (223x126, 1011K)

YG is just another Walgreens version of Tha Dogg Pound. His career up to this point seems to be faltering.

In the late 2010’s, N.W.A would break up like Odd Future. Their music would not be banned. If anything, it would still be celebrated as meme material.

>standards
>lil pump
>xxxtentacion

I get where you’re coming from, but today’s standards from critics won’t mean much. Rap music in 2019 would seem to be on the verge of dumbing down for the sake of pop artists trying to rap. If anything, Dr. Dre would try to modernize the music for this album if he and Eazy actually made a collab album

YG low key likes Trump. I heard he’s making a part two for this song.
And if anything, Trump would slightly respect N.W.A (mainly Ice Cube) as he would let them roast them, the same way Snoop Dogg did to him years ago at that Comedy Central Roast.

There's way less tolerance today towards misogyny than there was 30 yrs ago.

actually, banning NWA would be no different than say social media platforms de-platforming and censoring Alex Jones.

if anything, it would make more people listen to them, even if the content is edgy and gimmicky.

Attached: FDC44B1A-4DA7-41E5-9E52-28B4DC81F794.gif (180x164, 581K)

That is if Eazy wanted to get back into nwa. I think he would have done what ice cube did and make more solo albums without Dre.

Maybe banned by BET.
Because they’re way too hood for new rap fans.

FBI tried to do that to them, but they still moved on and made this album. I don’t know about the CIA, but I don’t think they care much for old school rappers rapping about dated stuff like gangsta rap.

Attached: BC152A85-447C-4AF5-963F-BD0FFF2331B6.jpg (1600x900, 357K)

I don't know why the nwa movie skipped over the whole Dee Barnes incident

Liberals have literally created political movements on this bullshit no one EVER would censor anything 10x worse than this today
wanna get banned?

promote conservatism

Hell yes

Real Niggaz is a way better song than No Vaseline

Everybody was goin after Dr Dre back then

youtube.com/watch?v=sKr9oT-AHf4

digits dont lie 9/11 = defend amreica = conservatives

a possible C-list actor a faked a hate crime to get more money off of a barely watched show?

maybe they’ll make fun of him in a music video, but not in a song.

If I remember, they even did the same thing to Snoop Dogg as well. It was when Doggystyle came out.

can you blame them?
youtube.com/watch?v=7aleRvCrXp4

Labels actually get ruined these days by selling white nationalist music (paypal closes their accounts on them, and if that doesn't put them out of business, their banks will deplatform them). See elegy records if you want an example.

We're living in a time where it will damage your career to promote nationalist music made by whites, but it won't damage your career to promote meme rappers like peggy write songs about how whites should all be killed.
and mu thinks 90s gangsta rap would be "banned" today. that's cute.

*who write songs about

if this album was created today it would be clowned into oblivion

Banned by whites. From everything, entirely frozen out: no venues to perform in, no shops to carry their music, no streaming platforms would host them.
There is NOTHING whites hate more than successful black men.

there was a reason why they made the album title backwards? plus this album was one of the staples for hardcore rap. why would it get banned?

Attached: 6B426243-31B7-43B9-89AA-E27875169714.gif (500x259, 680K)

if this were banned in 2019, then jay z, nas, eminem, snoop dogg, kendrick lamar and lil wayne wouldn’t make the music they would want to make.

think about that for a moment

They wouldn't ban Eminem, he has white privilege. He doesn't get into trouble for criticising the police - the rest do. Guess why?

Not after this freestyle and his last two albums.
I now see more white people hate him more today back when he was controversial back in the 90’s.
youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

Same with much of the alternative rock and metal. It wouldn't be banned, but it would be taken off the major label.

More "not given major label contracts" rather than banned.
The major label is so disgustingly stale today it's ridiculous.

Yeah, that's because he is an ally. Whites didn't know that at the start.

While I disagree that they would be banned, they would get none of the airplay today because radios and labels are so overly anxious about their moral appearance.

>I now see more white people hate him more today back when he was controversial back in the 90’s.

Not hate.
It's more depression about how bad his music has become and how PC obsessed he is.
In reality, Eminem raised the very beast he now criticises today.

How did he go from "ass like that" to this?

Attached: 1532051258198.jpg (520x520, 57K)

I think you're under the misunderstanding that racial issues would be the content blocked here.
It's more likely to be LBGT and feminist issues. They want to eradicate "toxic masculinity" (i.e. having this thing called a "penis")

All it is doing is pissing off men, worsening their situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgK4Lb9yBxk

MIDNIGHT, CHILLIN' AT AMPM

Attached: ice t.jpg (1449x2048, 547K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n6UmRmFHAkE

In this video Ren talks about how after Dre left Eazy wanted to bring in another producer to keep nwa going and Ren was fuck that it's dead now.

DIE NIGGA