Attached: raop.png (787x526, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYCGWdlzKwM
youtube.com/watch?v=lTivujkUxpg
youtube.com/watch?v=EbHxrW4wczk
youtube.com/watch?v=SlbBapG6kFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>whitest rapper
people love to say that, but who are the blackest hip-hop artists? no one ever does that

21 savage

>criticizes rappers for being not stereotypically black
>the stereotypes for black people are awful
i hate most of the rappers on there but god this is a shit thread

Attached: 1550379672184.jpg (613x531, 67K)

JPEG, because he seems the most uncomfortable with his identity, and will try to actively act blacker and more stereotypically because he is insecure about his identity.

Rap is inherently un-white. White people who listen to it are uniformly self hating leftists.

Logic

is ride the only rapper who curses but doesnt say the n word?

>White people who listen to it are uniformly self hating leftists
is the info wars brain force plus kickin in for you bud?

Attached: 1550468493391.png (800x800, 161K)

Coonye. The TMZ guy owning him was the final nail in his blackness's coffin but he wasn't doing black people any favors marrying into the fucking Jenner/Kardashians

objectively logic since every other song he has to remind you that he's mixed and allowed to say the n word and he just looks white
Chuck D

the only black one, yeah
i dont think mc ride even knows he's black

future
i don't have anything to back this up it just feels right

yeah desu

elaborate

Jpegmafia easily wins this. Also you're taking what SGP said out of context, just in case this isn't a bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYCGWdlzKwM

SGP has officially gone full potato:
youtube.com/watch?v=lTivujkUxpg

youtube.com/watch?v=EbHxrW4wczk
Looked this up ironically, but parody rappers have better flow than some people in the game

>umm no sweetie we live in a multicultural society you problematic little fuck

WTF??

viper because he does crack

weird to think about, they're all pretty white. even the fashion right now was bitten from whites.

Labels literally pick up any random talentless passionless nigger from the street.
youtube.com/watch?v=SlbBapG6kFM
I had this video nonstop targeted advertised to me by Complex for 2 months and it sat at less than 2k views the entire time it was targeted to me.

If you want to cringe, read the forced, obviously paid reviews for the track.
>This is a hit. Gunshine state native 12 Honcho has a habit for making some of the catchiest songs on the internet. His latest, “Depressed” is one of the best tracks I’ve heard all week. Anchored by a simple guitar riff and Honcho’s impressive vocal prowess Honcho makes it clear that he’s in a fight with his inner demons, but refuses to go out easy. The song’s chorus is sure to have you screaming along in a matter of seconds as Honcho puts an incredible amount of raw passion into the emotive single.

Freddie Gibbs, Jeezy, Waka Flocka Flame, Jay Rock, Game, Maxo Cream, Chief Keef, Yo Gotti, Juicy J, Method Man. Now those are some BLACK rappers

Lil Baby or NBA Youngboy

MC Ride is on here twice. What am I missing here?

Akon

JPEG easily. He beats out fucking Logic