She has a new one out!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=yaJx0Gj_LCY

All right Yea Forums, does this cement her as our queen? Her songwriting is above-average and her vocal ability is very good on this one.

Attached: opiumeyes.jpg (480x817, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
youtube.com/watch?v=RIpcv9sxlqI
youtube.com/watch?v=NAj8suae3WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like all her other songs except the production is more intense, which won't be good for when she has to perform it live and her weak-ass vocals are drowned out.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

She has a beautiful voice. You're just not hearing it.

How many SoundCloud rappers did she fuck?

She's so fucking boring and has absolutely no power in her voice. Sounds like she's whispering into the mic. Production is super generic too

None.

Really? She's certainly more interesting than Ariana.

If she's going to duet with Ultimate Man live on stage in front of thousands of people she's going to have to learn how to belt so his voice doesn't smother hers.

>Ariana
Whom she shouldn't be compared to.

The only reason why Billie seems "more talented" is because she's being compared to Top 40 pop thots. If she were compared to, say, Lauren Mayberry or the chick from Beach House she'd look talentless.

it doesn't take much to impress you kids, does it?

Billie doesn't even write her own songs so yeah.

Our queen will always be björk

>Really? She's certainly more interesting than Ariana.

Definitely not. At least Ariana has power in her voice. And her music is at least catchy.
Billie Eyelash puts me to sleep. There isn't one
interesting thing about her music

That song sucks what
She was never our queen
No one even mentioned Ariana
based god strikes again

>Her songwriting
It's not hers.

Fuck off shill

Sounds like a Katy Perry song.

She co-writes them meaning she gives creative input.

Production is too intense for her whiny little voice.

Sounds horribly juvenile. Will be embarrassing to sing in a few years when she wants to be taken seriously as an artist.

Ignore , its just Mark

Attached: 1547500307841.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

At least Curry will be getting his dick sucked every night by those beautiful lips.

>"yeah bro, that sounds really good, i like those words you wrote for your band but you decided to give them to me for my song, i appreciate it"
>"also can we move that word around a little bit?"
>creative input

She peaked with You Should See Me In A Crown.

Billie Elish, more like bish amirite! Literal Yea Forums eceleb ho. saged

She is creative. Watch her interviews.

Here’s the backstory :
>I wrote this song about a guy that really was not interested in me and it made me feel horrible so the song is called ‘wish you were gay’. And that’s so not meant to be offensive in any way. It literally means I wish he was gay so that he didn’t like me for an actual reason.

>And guess what he just came out to me like a couple weeks ago. so I wrote the song and made him fuck a dude. I’m fucking proud bro except not really though because I was really into him, like so into him, he’s so hot oh my god.''

This fucking retard, I swear

stay mad fag

Did her brother write all this too

except that ur wrong

Lol yeah sure buddy. How old are you again?

>keep seeing this plant’s various media spots appear in my YT recommends
>finally decide to listen to some tracks
>”Ocean Eyes”
>it’s boring soft pop that sounds 10+ years old
>”You Should See Me In a Crown”
>also bland and really uninspiring

truly eye opening how effective payola is when making a “star”

i am pretty sure her songs released to media fluff piece ratio is hovering around 100:1

Attached: 5DF6266B-B04D-46F0-B9A4-C151A6E94C1B.jpg (640x360, 27K)

>it's a "plant" when I don't like it

sounds like interscope made that story up to help market the song

Attached: 05B09BCD-EE48-4207-89D3-B8AFE612BB98.jpg (1125x1156, 863K)

>i'm knee deep in denial so i'll ignore facts

That toes the line between being catchy and controversial enough to sell like hot cakes. She will be fielding "Oh my god is she homophobic?!!!" questions all day, which will help get more views and publicity. Typical plant marketing move by Interscope.

Truth.

Fuck that normie shit

Attached: 20190127_123111.jpg (1061x1077, 484K)

rekt

the stan coping in the comments is incredible, that payola and manufactured image really works well on some people

what a hustle

I agree.

He should've mentioned she's a giant clout chaser. No one cared about her until she clout chased X and Curry.

I thought she was darker and edgier than that. That's some fucking design by committee pop-garbage and the intro gave me Youtube 2007 indie chick with acoustic guitar flashbacks.
You always disappoint me Yea Forums.

Who is that? She's cute.

Ugh.

*fucked X and Curry

They're paid shills.

She's not even edgy, just immature.

Stop it.

The mind of a child everyone.

You Should See Me In A Crown fucking sucks with generic ass production and her just whispering in the mic. If you even remotely like that song unironically kill yourself.

It's a Lorde ripoff.

Disposable crap, flush it.

The pretentiousness is killing me.

Who are these very fine gentlemen?

Exactly.

I honestly thought it was a track from PH when I first heard it.

shes just the zoomer version of Lorde with less talent

(You)

Why does this pic always make me wet?

Lol I'm sure buddy.

Thread.

Snooze

Her song with Khalid was okay.

It's not very hard for someone to be more interesting than Ariana, doesn't mean they're any good.

Who are these statutory rapists

Fuck off Yea Forums. She has the vocal ability to sing Wuthering Heights in its original key and will do so live during the upcoming world tour she's going on with her SoundCloud boytoy just to prove that she's genuinely talented and NOT an industry plant.

Attached: eyelashes.jpg (978x1200, 147K)

She can demonstrate that by releasing material that's actually good and not eye-rollingly mediocre.

It's a plant when it's a plant. There are good industry plants, she is not one of them.

> TEEN SPIRIT STARTS PLAYING

Attached: Grieving_in_Stereo.png (1197x992, 881K)

That'll be great when Denzel outdoes her at every show.

She needs him to wake up her audience after her dull as fuck voice lulls them to sleep.

She's already wearing out her voice. Case-in-point:
youtube.com/watch?v=RIpcv9sxlqI

She's almost mumbling, singing from her throat rather than her chest, and has to force herself to hit the high notes, which doesn't come naturally for her anymore. She needs to learn proper technique immediately.

So she's trying to go pop now? I thought she was trap/industrial.

Just imagine a bunch of 14-year old white girls moshing.

it’s not HER songwriting she hasnt written a single one of her songs

She said she wrote the song when she was 14, according to Wiki.

These lyrics are the worst thing I’ve ever heard

This is supposed to be groundbreaking?

There's no way her album will live up to half its hype.

>so I wrote the song and made him fuck a dude

Attached: w.jpg (4288x2848, 3.92M)

both are very generic white bitches, the difference is ariana at least pretends to act sophisticated and that she didn't fuck her way to the top

compare to someone like kate bush who wrote all her songs by herself with no "creative input" from anyone

the backing track is pretty good. with a decent song written for it and an actual vocalist it would probably be a nice listen.

>and that she didn't fuck her way to the top

Attached: dragons.gif (440x330, 1001K)

i guess, but that's like saying a turd with glitter on it is better than a normal turd

DAILY REMINDER KATE WROTE THIS AT 13 WITH ZERO HELP FROM ANYONE:
youtube.com/watch?v=NAj8suae3WY

Enough with this fucking fanfiction. There's no evidence Billie has fucked anyone, much less Denzel/JID/X/whomever.

thats such a weird way of coping (???)

i like the vocal melody but the lyrics are so retarded
and everything apart from the hook is boring with nothing going on

no, a plant is a plant. bad music is bad music. just because they overlap doesn't mean there's a correlation.

I advise responding to the top comments defending her. The stans need to be put in their place.

let's disregard the vocal talent thing for a sec and focus on some other very important parts of music. the production and instrumentals are all meant to be as generic as possible as to sell more shit, and the lyricism is generic pop lyrics pretending to be fake deep

she probably smoked too much weed
she started as "trap" kinda but then it became popular amongst preteen girls and it became more generic as time passed

i'm saying ariana at least pretends to not have fucked her way to the top. she obviously has. billie is just a edgethot through and through and she does nothing to hide that

Attached: 1544923584399.png (475x409, 266K)

Oh anons, you're forgetting Billie isn't about the music, she's about the image. That's why the bulk of her fame comes from her online persona and dress style rather than the music she's put out this far.

Attached: billieayelish.png (936x598, 773K)

Keep living in a state of denial. Truth is she's sleeping with the whole crew.

Is she hot

Why is she sleepy

Xannies and percs.

>#4 on trending
My country is so fucking bluepilled.

she got them 80yo diabetic legs

It's called viewbotting. Same reason why pic related got over a million plays on SoundCloud with only a few thousand followers.

Attached: industry-garden.png (931x598, 827K)

Edgethot? Am I getting old? I had to look up an acronym the other day.

what's weird to me is none of her aesthetics match her music at all.

She clout-chases SoundCloud rappers, which is why hardcore hip hop fans are willing to give her credit.

I can't tell whether or not she befriended these guys on her own, or if Interscope played matchmaker.

CUZ BABY IMMA LONER YEEAAAH

Dunno, way to busy listening to samba-choro for this shit

Nine.**

>clout-chases
*fucks

Someone find and post the gif of her and Curry.

I actually like her production. I do agree it's gotten worse though.

>pretending

>infatuated incel

I mean, I do believe she COULD sing like Kate with the right vocal training. She used to sound very good but I agree she needs more power in her voice and needs to sing properly so she can hit the higher notes without damage.

I'm also female BTW.

>oh I am a girl btw, did I mention I'm a girl?

>"i have no evidence but I KNOW these rappers are all committing statutory rape by fucking her before she's 18"

Says the same person who thinks a supreme court justice is a sexual predator.

Black males in their mid 20s don't just befriend teenage white girls.

It's also a know fact KANGZ believe they're entitled to sexually violate all the white pussy they want out of revenge.

Not evidence but okay.

Go back to tumblr. I can tell you use it from how you talk. Dork.

What makes you think she's fucking these guys?

>avoiding the issue
Yeah go back now

Awww, that's so cute. They're doing the "I love you" sign.

And you need to stop accusing people of statutory rape without evidence.

>being this retarded

Show me the evidence she's being fucked by her rapper friends.

I never claimed she was, retard.