ITT: subtle band apparel you unironically would wear

ITT: subtle band apparel you unironically would wear

Attached: le always out of stock shirt.jpg (808x808, 75K)

You may as well just wear a blank t-shirt.

>subtle
Fuck that. I wear whatever I want.

I hate this "subtle" band merch shit. Its like you want to wear a band shirt and let people know about your snowflake taste, except you're too shy to actually wear one. Either do it or don't. Fuck subtle.

>subtle band merch
Shy submissive cuck shit. Wear what you like and be proud to like it. Fuck what people think.

Attached: swans public castration.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Attached: 1d3dc37dbc747efb8aff3cd9d1ee6716f.jpg (1000x750, 153K)

not sure if the Supreme x Daniel Johnston collabs are very subtle or very not subtle

Attached: supreme x daniel johnston.jpg (1800x581, 306K)

FUCK WHOS WATCHING

And you look like a retard

It's a way of filtering out the people who don't like the band you're trying to show off or whatever. That way, only the people who actively listen to the band will get it, no risk.
And fuck off with your arbitrary "pussy" shit.

yikes hypefag

if you wear slogan t-shirts, kill yourself

>no risk
what the fuck are you risking by wearing a non-subtle band tee? you really think people will beat you up or laugh at you in the street because they have different tastes in music?
no, they won't even fucking recognise 99% of artists unless they're already into that particular scene

Attached: based.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

>what the fuck are you risking by wearing a non-subtle band tee
Looking like shit. A "subtle" band shirt that looks decent is better than a typical band shirt that's hideous.

Are you a rocker, or a faggot? If you wanna look like some fashion homo, go ahead, but that just makes you a music poseur

Risking judgment.
Fuck off Redditor, this is why I don't go on Yea Forums.

>"Nice Half-Life shirt bro"

Attached: 1.jpg (342x320, 8K)

"i love aphex twin they're awesome"

and he doesn't give a shit

>"pussy"
I read over that post several times and couldn't find the word pussy in it. Why are you using quotes like that?

cringe and go back

It was implied you autist.

Attached: a4b86a657d910c35d1e54d4b0606ee6e--david-bowie-twin.jpg (736x981, 60K)

subtle =/= good
non-subtle =/= bad
the KISS shirt someone posted as a joke is unironically the nicest shirt ITT, definitely better than all this corporate logo looking shit
I have as much of a social phobia as any other autist on this site, but dressing to blend in actually makes you look like more of an autist, as famously noted in the "the virgin walk" digital art piece

i want a good quality goverment plates tee

I want a T-shirt that's just the MPP cover stretched out all over it.

Attached: Cradle-Jesus.jpg (620x385, 18K)

Attached: one-white-duck-t-shirt-inspired-by-jethro.jpg (1600x1600, 96K)

i want an afx shirt but the official ones are so expensive and the logo is too small.

I have a BOC shirt too

Attached: blue-oyster-cult-fire-of-unknown-origin-t.jpg (1523x1600, 307K)

Based