WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE MAKE THIS STUPID FUCKING FACE??? I HATE THIS SHIT SO MUCH...

WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE MAKE THIS STUPID FUCKING FACE??? I HATE THIS SHIT SO MUCH, FUCK YOU WH*TOIDS AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING MAYO MUSIC

Attached: 04FE2F77-9888-42A6-A3EF-90F33EBE6F8D.jpg (400x400, 21K)

i'm white and they make the same face towards me. that's the "you're not rich" face

Orange County white man here. If you're poor, you're basically a nigger in our eyes regardless of color. White trash rednecks? They're just as bad if not worse.

Literally cancel white people.. they literally think mayonaise is spicy lmao

Why do white people look like naked rats?

good morning to everyone except cracka ass whiteys

rats are the half of our offspring whose vitality we sacrifice to Hel for the blessing of oppression over the dark races of men

the face you make when passing a non white in hopes that it doesn’t go jungle mode and attack you

That's the face they make when they're requesting a beating. Make sure to make their wishes come true whenever you see them make that face.

Attached: 1550966050739.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

we whites believe that the black folk have evolved to identify humans via the sight of their engorged lips. by pursing the lips, we feel that we have become invisible to the black, and thereby preserved from his natural violence

fucking kek. pursed lips = invisibility = safety. white genius strikes again

Yea Forums - Music

OP clearly mentioned mayo music

Don't be low brow bigots. Really. White people are ok and so is mayo. Black people are ok too. Stop feeding inner fear with hollow shallow insecurities.

Attached: mattbellamy.jpg (600x599, 36K)

white people literally think water is spicy and have no rhythm.. rofl

Whenever I see a whiteoid walking around I lock the doors of my car.

black "people"

it's the face where you make when you don't want to interact with people, but feel forced too. that's why I make it when I make eye contact with random people while taking a walk.

It's the "my people are better than you in every conceivable way" face

I do not understand this "white people think mayo is spicy" twitter meme. Are black people known for their spicy cuisine? Not really. Is this something that came out of the "desi people who act black" subculture?

remember, white conservatives are the REAL snowflakes, but facial expressions are v triggering microaggressions that really upset me

Why do black people look like the evolutionary link between humans and chimps?

He's fucking around, honky.

I heard they don't put much seasoning on their food too ROFLMFDAO holy fucking h*ck what the fuck white ppl

Chimps>>>>>>rats.

oh sorry my brotha haha peace!

what's with all this hate? :(

yo white ppl be having jobs and paying taxes and shieeet

yeah but people actually think that though
remember the half the country was pissed about some white kid standing there and making a face a month ago

imagine censoring yourself

Yo white ppls be going to tax havens and doing some slimey shit to avoid paying taxes

People get pissed about everything

yo black ppl be not doing anything at all other than killing each other at near genocidal rates

>enemy party has won
>they're costantly using trolling and smugness to tilt the left
>have a guy who goes to a prolife march
>abortion being something that most leftist women consider a vital matter
>he wears a maga hat
>he stands there smiling like an idiot to a native protester
>factor in possible bad memories of high school chad
>omg why are they angry he just smiling bruh

this is the sort of mind flips needed in order to be a progressive today

I wouldn't call them people now

yo white ppl be giving each other opioids and shooting at schools so they killing each other other at near genocidal rates

This. everytime a white person smiles this is what they really mean

This is gold medal mental gymnastics

white people drink milk and they're like damn... thats spicy.... lmao

yo black people smell like shit

I understand the psychological process, that doesn't mean it's not stupid.

white people aren't fucking and there's more white incels each day. they're gonna go extinct lol

tl;dr
>be white
>smile
>it's justified for people to ruin your life now

only good white is a suffering white

you understand that if white people go extinct, you won't get free shit anymore, right?

>Be white person
>goes to mcdonalds
>order water
>"oh boy this is spicy!"

FML lmao

white people do nice clean prescription hydrocodone and shoot eachother one day every few years

black people do bathtub fentanyl and shoot eachother every single day like clockwork

you need to stop falling for this collectivist identitarian crap, you're more as a person than your race and making an enemy of your outgroup does nothing to further your goals at all

can it cracker

This face is just hilarious to me now, since it wasn’t until recently that I noticed how often white people make that face as they walk past one of us dark-skinned non-whites.

we do it to everyone, you subhumies aren't special

>muh free shit
get a better argument mayo

That's the face you make when you post obvious OT bait threads and the j*nnies leave it because it says music at the end

literally making the face right now

white people are pedos too, and they smell like baby diaper trash

y'all ever watch a cracker try to dance? i be like.. y'all listening to the music or the words?!

fuck white people

I'M COMING FOR YOUR WOMEN

try getting a job instead of living off welfare

i did it for 28 years without realising, in australia, where we have hardly any black ppl (they are nearly extinct).

try not being a faggot cracker

lmao, where's any logic in this? getting money for free vs getting money for doing shit jobs

Lmao wypipo be like..............

this is why africa looks like mad max

do white people know there's more brands than north face and new balance lol

if white people seem to be distinctly pedos, it's only because black 10 years old boys rape girlchildren.

black people smell like mothballs

lmao im ded... stupid ass white people

new balances are the best shoes i've ever owned

cheapest shoes I own are gucci, blacksman.

only a nigger or a wigger wears athletic shoes.

uh oh

whenever I walk past a sheboon, they smell like 6 different perfumes. must be really hard to hide the smell of shit.

well pardon us, mr gucci loafers!

>gucci
>literally loved by rappers

rappers also love rolls royce. doesn't mean it's not a good car.

at least she trying to hide her smell unlike you carcass smelling cracka

it's every single one. do you niggers not buy toilet paper or something?

white people think mayonnaise is spicy

well they do sell spicy mayonnaise. it says spicy mayonnaise right on the bottle.

yeah but not that mayonnaise i mean normal mayonnaise

I don't remember the last time I had normal mayonnaise. Usually when you buy a sandwich from the deli it's mayonnaise with some kind of spicy mustard mixed in.

keep telling yourself that cracker

black women think white cum is mayonnaise

It's the "Hello colleague I literally never talk to" face you make as you pass them.

Attached: 1547891791642.png (645x773, 11K)

Stfu you're probably a middle class faggot

white people kiss their dogs in the mouth

who even started the mayonnaise meme anyway? black people love mayo (and ranch too, for that matter)

I'm white and I hate mayonnaise because it tastes very disgustingly mild.

I don't understand the whole "white people don't like spicy food" meme, white people conquered half of the fucking planet because of spices you retards

Attached: 2v5nhn.jpg (590x423, 109K)

they also lack rhythm, don't leave that out cracker apologist

who do you think subsidizes all of the goddamned jazz and disco and hip hop and EDM and all the other rhythmic music? black people are all high on fucking ketamine and listing to mumble rap

it's sad that whites know more about black music than black people

always figured ketamine was a ypipo drug

this but unironically

it's more of a chink drug

It's the "you fucked up and I'm trying hard not to shit on you for being retarded" look. If you see it a lot, you might be the problem.

White people be like "howdidlly dooddlydiddly, bromeisters, boy that Hooty and the Blowfish is really swingin', how are your 2.4 suburban children doing today?" like, who does that lol

LMAO

Attached: AYAYA.jpg (500x500, 41K)

my homeboys hootie and the blowfish

>black people look like chimps

Attached: Zdg7Ssu30jTL3RZ38Qh8ZJbA5O-5GZTcegVWP3IgVCU.jpg (960x720, 230K)

apes are literally white people

Look I'm just saying despite being 13% of the population blacks make up 99% of rapists of white women, facts don't care about you're feelings lmao

KEK

gee wilikers the tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch sure is spicy my white Brüdermenschen

ITT: White people
(Well, as "white" as amerimutts can be at least)

>blacks make up 99% of rapists of white women
holy christ cool it batman you're sending the blood-a-pumpin' to my 4 inch white erection and this is a family website

white women have NO ASS fuck that shit bruh

which is not very lol

la creatura lol lol

ass on a black woman is like whatever who gives a shit it's a black woman of course.

ass on a white woman is like damn

ass on a jap is like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I seriously love white people. They really are my favorite of all the people.

lol weeb don't kill me with your katana arigato mr roboto

Panera Bread

oh hi mark

dennis deyoung is a national treasure don't you fucking belittle my dennis

best Yea Forums thread in decades

niggers will never learn

oh they’ll have to

That's a good man, right there.

crackers will never learn

good one, blacker