21 and still haven’t had a gf or even kissed a girl. pretty sure my dad thinks im in the closet...

21 and still haven’t had a gf or even kissed a girl. pretty sure my dad thinks im in the closet. mom mentions how she’d like grandkids. im a lost cause arent i?

Attached: DFE39F95-5FF8-44FC-ABD6-172E32D2576E.jpg (1242x1499, 310K)

yes

I'm 22, I went on 5 dates in my life, and they all ended without me getting a text back or second date. I've never seen a chick naked that wasn't a stripper and if I get tinder matches they always ignore me. If I talk to a girl at a party and get her number she'll ghost me the next day. This has been happening for years.

The point is, I've pretty much given up, and I accept the fact I will never get a girl, and you should too.

How about you do something that will make a girl give a fuck about you?

There's only one way, become the hipster music chad. Dress /fa/, get a little /fit/, you'll be absolutely fine

You can't if you don't have the genes or personality.

just dont be unattractive xd

Is this shit on every board or is it just on Yea Forums that autists post their sob stories?

All right dude. I've seen some ugly mother fuckers with nothing going for them with girlfriends. I have pretty shit genes too but I've accepted not having a good is 100% my fault.

You know, if you don’t allow your bitterness on this to destroy you from the inside out (see:incels), the whole situation is probably workable. Most people just find someone with reasonably decent values around 30, so they don’t die alone.

based aya poster

I don't blame anybody for rejecting me except myself, I deserve to be rejected because I am not good looking and am awkward. It is my fault, and no matter what I do it won't be fixed.

21 isn’t that old.
Either way I’m in the same situation except I actually am in the closet.

There’s off topic shit on every board but it has been really fucking bad on moo lately

it is if you go to college
if you cant get laid in college, you're a fuck up

just be yourself bro

Attached: chad-kroeger-920x584.jpg (920x584, 52K)

it's way worse on boards like /fit/

>caring about women

if youre white, get in shape and move to japan. trust me

read the rules if youre new to the site.

just totally upend your life bro sure

tfw no gf posting has been goin on here since 2012 sweetie.

I don't want Asian women

>caring about women
had 1 gf and it was the worst mistake of my life and almost killed myself over it
learn a language, learn a skill, find something that MAKES you happy
all you need is good friends and things you enjoy to be happy, women don't add anything besides a fucking hole
I know 4 guys that were cool before they had a GF and sex and afterwards they turn into sex addicted losers, it's actually disgusting

Attached: BIGLIES.jpg (892x981, 188K)

then you're a bitch
beggers cant be choosers

Yea Forums - Music

Attached: 658.jpg (600x886, 35K)

>trust me

Attached: fc1.png (398x531, 204K)

TFW when you'll never get to marry MatPat's wife Stephanie. Feels bad, man.

Attached: 51179637_455759618293540_4329553415495823137_n.jpg (1080x1349, 70K)

tfw no gf posting has been happening forever
go back to fucking reddit and suck off ariana grande you turbo nigger

i'm a fuck up

I don't beg for anything, I know I don't deserve the type of girls I want and I'm not entitled to anything. Doesn't mean it doesn't suck sometimes, but I deserve to fail until I am actually worthy of being a decent partner.

hes cool

this isn't >tfw no gf dude

I wanna marry Mat

most of us are

Perfectly understandable, user.

Attached: 46444934_782737805423903_7917438804895174647_n.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

Yeah all that passive aggressive racism should be nice

Am almost 20 and am a kissless virgin. Worse comes to worse, my parents will just have an arranged marriage for me which is good thing, but pretty pathetic on my part that I can't even get a girl on my own volition.

girl matpat

Attached: C9_7URfUwAA_12f.jpg (466x466, 40K)

I'm 26 and a kissless gfless virgin so the answer is yes it doesn't get better I'm sorry.

She's cute.

I can't even picture myself succeeding with a girl in my head or imagine myself fucking a girl anymore, at this point it's just too absurd of an idea lmao.

Four more years till you become an honorary wizard though. At least you have something to look forward to.

shut up miserable worm, I've been around well before 2010 and I am so tired of and fed up with your incessant feelsman/frogshit/whatdoeshelistento/musicfortfw/nogf/offtopic weak inane bullshit, you know I can kill you right now with a handgun?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

basically for me what happened was
>get rejected
>rejection feels like shit
>don't want to get rejected again so avoid talking to women
>try it periodically again after that a couple times, get a couple dates
>they fail and get rejected again
>dont want to feel like shit again
>why bother

do it you fucker
i'll have you know i'm already dead on the inside so it doesn't matter
kys nigger

Death Grips

i don't mind being alone desu

Its always about you, isn’t it? People are such selfish creatures

Try masturbating to traps enough times that you turn yourself gay.

22 y/o khv here. im surprisingly normal for my considering, 5/10 in looks. had severe acne and thus no confidence for literally all of my teen years and up until now (took accutane). i never approached or flirted with girls, and none seem to take an interest in me.

made a tinder but Im barely getting any matches, and the girls that match me are strictly 4/10's or less (maybe one 5). Once in a while I see a qt 5-6/10 I think I could get and would like but they never match me. Im also too depressed and antisocial to actually want to go on a date with one of these 4/10's. it seems like a chore that Id end up regretting.

same. big part of me feels it cant happen

Attached: tenor.gif (498x373, 559K)

you know there are psychological help forums, and Yea Forums is NOT one
perhaps you should go there

Attached: 2795415-9653374716-king..jpg (300x300, 13K)

cope

stop self loathing yourself over not finding girls and it being "over" for you on a fucking MUSIC board. Pisses me fucking off seeing fags post on irrelevant boards going "Oh im a fucking lost cause boo hoo" and expect someone to go "No you can do ___" Just for a ego boost or go "No that wont work". Get the fuck off my board faggot

I was on Yea Forums in 2010 and yes people were whining about their stupid problems back then as well.

The only girls I like are art hoes and they're hard to talk to. I could get non art hoes but fuck that shit I want a girl to fuck while listening to the smiths otherwise I'll gladly be alone

yea sure it isnt.

>nigger
yeaa... try B for this kind of post

lol the hell did you expect from users on Yea Forums? That we crush pussy daily and have great self-confidence? We get recs and discuss RYM-core on a daily basis to feel better about ourselves because of our slightly unique tastes in music.

Just talk about the smiths or fucking anything on this board, you post on Yea Forums you can definitely find something to talk about with art hoes just don't be your own autistic self

>I post on Yea Forums
That's the problem, music is my biggest interest but I get autistic about it.

my advice to you all is unironically don't talk to women
until you are secure with yourselves otherwise you will fail and hate yourselves more

>21
holy shit, calm the fuck down. you're not a lost cause until well into your 30's. jfc

I dont expect everyone to be rocking pussy 24 7 but I dont want people posting their problems 24 7. Just get some music to feel better and chill. Simple as that

This isn't the boomer era anymore. All my friends got laid around 14-16 and girls send nudes freely without a care in the world. If you're decent looking, girls will let you know by then.

no, the meme faggotry wasn't nearly as coma-inducing as it is now, there's a kind of blending together of cancerous resentment, weak individuals, unfunny shite, narcissism, smartphone web 2.0 faggotry and especially low effort. it's the all-time low

Attached: king.png (596x452, 277K)

Acceptance is the first step

Good god all the normalfags really did a number on this board

Feels have and always will be Yea Forums culture. Get over it, cross-siters.

Scientific literature says that it's statistically very, very unlikely to get laid if you're a virgin past 24. Look it up.

if you have a gf you dont belong here

I'll give your mom some grandkids

25 and drunkenly made out with some dumb slag
wish I was still KHV desu

>Feels have and always will be Yea Forums culture
you know exactly what we're talking about: !cancer!, not some single meme

at least i touched a pair of tits in high school

I have very little confidence in scientific virginology.

manletism is a killer honestly. i have women tell me I'm short at least once every week.

Advice like that doesn't work for us though. Users like OP are in a state of anxiety. It's not easier than ever to get laid before adulthood even. And for us to screw up a basic milestone like having a girlfriend indicates a massive failure in their lives. It's not the sex necessarily, it's the fact that we could never achieve it despite it being easier than ever now.

you ever try something other than tinder or bars and actually making friends with women

If girls are mentioning your height, it means they like you. Try being 6'3" and having women never tell you that you're tall.

Lol no it doesn't. I told a girl I was 5'7 and she legit sent "Lmao"

I can assure you that short people get gfs I knew a tiny Filipino guy in high school who's girlfriend was like 5 inches taller. She was cute too. The dude probably never went on Yea Forums and likely never felt insecure over his height thanks to him not being exposed to the "persistent manlet" posting here in this site

Just work on urself 1st

I don't want the kind of girl that dates a 5'2 filipino sorry.

I mean if you are physically in person with her and she mentions your height.

How about some real issues ITT?

I have pretty bad gyno, no memes or anything, the manboobs that just get WORSE when you work out. I don't have the money to shell out for it and it makes me so insecure.

>tfw you've ghosted girls and not the other way around

Feels alpha man

OP here

fair enough

I see. that really sucks, sorry to hear that. honestly i have never even tried. ive never asked a girl out, never go to parties, never been on a date, etc. i just never try. i talk to girl sometimes and i typically can talk with them fine unless they’re a complete stereotypical Stacy, then she might just flat out ignore me or even make fun of me to my face (it’s happened a few times). anyways yeah, i never try though. its all my fault of course so im not bitter towards others. I can understand if you feel bitter though, that sounds rough to go through all that effort. i think that’s what always scared me but its still probably worse to not even try in the first place...

i dont expect any girl to like me. im not entitled to love. so far, I have never deserved romantic love. not all of us 20+ year old virgins are bitter misogynists. I understand why some would assume that but for some us, all the negativity and hatred only grows stronger against ourselves and not toward others

im too stingy with money, i dont like to spend much on clothes - i usually dress pretty plainly

;)

its on other boards too

im a pathetic virgin but i would never identify as “incel”. I mostly just hate that term because of how reddit-tier it is. but also a majority of those types are of course ridiculously bitter. im a pathetic virgin just like them but i dont hate people at all - I guess it’s because I never try so ive never had to deal with rejection much or people mistreating me. i still have a lot of hope sometimes, but there are also other times like now where it feels less so...

thanks friend

hi friend, its refreshing to see someone else with a really similar mindset - hopefully we can turn things around

yeah there’s much much more to life than romantic love. but i still tend to wonder what ive been truly missing out on

Attached: 7B3C986C-D79A-4A93-9500-235F4936BA3C.jpg (1241x1188, 255K)

I don't even do what you listed. I legit don't talk/meet any women outside my family. And I have no interest in staying at my UNI longer than I need to to talk with girls who don't know me. I'm fully aware that this is my own fault. Don't bother giving advice. I know what they are, but usually can't act upon it.

Then stay a kissless virgin forever you picky motherfucker.

Post your face so we can evaluate that.

whatever man I've got the biggest mantitties I've literally ever seen even in pictures on the internet relative to my weight. some girls care and some don't.

nothing you can do about it right now. just focus on making other parts of your life better and hopefully you'll acquire the resources to get rid of it eventually

as long as you don't blame other people for your issues or some conspiracy or think "All women are whores" etc you should be fine and be able to work your way out of it. the key is not being consumed by toxicity. It's good to be reflective and self aware and even cautious, but you shouldn't let it consume you or completely hold you back. You should instead use reflection to think about what to fix or how. It's cliche and all but really the best thing is
try to think about how you act consciously, how you come off and present yourself, and evaluating overall how your life is going outside of women.

That girl sounds fucking gross if she's settling for that so if that's the option, I'll stick with it.

i know you're feeling down on yourself atm but there are attractive people out there who would date you. maybe not super models but lower your standards a little bit. nobody fuckin dating super models. you can't change your height but there's other stuff about you that you can change to make yourself more appealing

I don't go for supermodels. I just go for whoever seems interesting that matches with me. I usually just go after girls who have an interest in music or art or literature and ignore the rest.

Have you ever thought of trying? It’s not about being entitled to love, a healthy love life should have nothing to do with entitlement. But no one is going to come for you if you don’t put yourself out there. That’s not saying that you’ll immediately succeed once you try, because like anything, this is something that develops through practice and trial & error. But not trying just completely depletes your chances of ever reaching that goal. Try to make female platonic friends, get used talking to girls and eventually you’re going to fight someone who might be interested in you.

honestly you seem like a good dude

is there anything you do that helps you with physical confidence?
like buying clothes you think are cool or working out or getting a haircut or anything. i know that sounds dumb and completely sidestepping the actual problems but those can do a lot for short term feeling confident

otherwise man it's probably more you holding yourself back than anything, which sucks because there is no easy fix you just gotta break patterns, which can feel impossible, but after a while gets easier

usually i hate the dudes who make these threads but you seem genuine and kind hearted and i know things will get better for you

It’s not going to come easy, or get significantly better over night, but you can at least start heading in the right direction.

When you do try and get rejected though, it hurts so fucking bad that you don't want to do it again for months or years.

just keep at it dude. take care of yourself and develop yourself and your interests and keep matching/going on dates and shit it'll happen for you user

>just try bro
>just shoot the basketball 1000 times and youll make the nba bro

>wait for girl to fall out of the sky
your choice

I said she was cute. Maybe you've got to stop putting lookisms as such a prominent thought process and realize that the memes spouted on Yea Forums about women, about your looks, disadvantages, genes, and slight problems are a fucking sham. You've become so immersed in such bullshit that the mere concept of a girl going out with a shorter guys baffles your fucking mind. You think that the concept of the dude being nice, kind, funny, good looking, and/or smart are irrelevant to a singular sole factor of him being short. Because you've fabricated a world in your mind centered around what faggots on Yea Forums spout, it's no fucking surprise why you're all alone.

if this absurd comparison is something your mind is actually making then you're obviously going through it and i'm sorry. pessimistic feelings are brutal

>absurd
Talking to 1000 women and expecting 1 to like you after no woman has ever liked you before is absurd.

If I were a girl I would never in a million years date a filipino, yuck.

i highly suggest you spend some time away from Yea Forums as this user says

i'm not the manlet you were talking to lmao. i'm not a virgin. i don't know what I'd do if I was one.

point is, women who like manlets are incredibly insecure.

I've used it for 10 years, it's too late

I sincerely doubt you've spoken to enough women on a regular basis to justify your point.

insecurity is fine dude, most people are insecure to an extent. if you're searching for someone truly at peace with themselves you'll be searching for a long long time. i feel like part of being in a relationship is helping each other with those kinds of feelings

I'm flattered that you think a woman would actually enjoy talking to me but trust me I can tell that whenever I speak to a woman my age she wants nothing more than to get the fuck out of there ASAP.

same boat. i browsed Yea Forums all the time from age 12 to 22 and now just swing by every once in awhile. it's definitely left a sizable mark on me, i'm probably a more bitter person than i should've come out as, and my sense of humor is not always that relatable, but putting yourself in less psychotically negative environments can be useful at any juncture. it's never too late

My advice is give up.

having sex is not the equivalent of being a professional basketball player, it's more closely the equivalent of, I don't know, learning to read. actually there are probably more illiterate people in the world than adult virgins.

>wahhh muh pussy

Read a book
Get a hobby
Listen to music
Smoke some bowls

Fucking morons. This is better than sex.

>I can tell that whenever I speak to a woman my age she wants nothing more than to get the fuck out of there ASAP.
This is your self-sabotaging brain-autism poisoning your mind.

Nah, you've just had sex too much so it's boring to you.

this entirely

just chiming in on Yea Forums for the first time in a very long time and saw this thread. take some time away from this shithole of a website to find yourself. this shit takes time.

It could be, or I could be genuinely fucking up. I don't know what, and that's what makes it hard to fix. The last time I went on a date I thought it went well and I was making her laugh and kept the conversation going, and then a day later she blocks me after I text her again, so it's like even when I thought I did good I apparently didn;t and I couldn't figure out what went wrong.

i just have no idea what to say to a girl

first you say that you can tell women hate you any time you talk to them, then you say that you thought the woman liked you until she blocked you later on. how can anybody give you advice when you give conflicting accounts of your experiences post by post?

Ask someone who gave up on women entirely anything
I honestly feel pretty alright most days.

Are you a 30 year old wizard?

I assume most women want me to leave them alone if I talk to them in person and they'll think I just want pussy or something, so I feel like I'm imposing. If I do actually talk to them, they seem like they just want to get out of it and give small talk answers.

If I actually go on a date it's a little different because I'll be texting the girl for a bit and she might actually be interested since she's going out with me. It's like "holy shit a girl might actually not be repulsed by me" during the date, then a day later I say "Hey I had a good time" (that's it no more no less) and get blocked.

Girls don't like you nigga stop making them feel uncomfortable.
Ayy respect

>I feel like I'm imposing. If I do actually talk to them, they seem like they just want to get out of it and give small talk answers.
They smell your fear. Take the part of you that feels like you're imposing and do everything you can to excise it from your psyche, because the feeling that you're imposing is impeding your ability to both talk to girls and make friends.

I can't emphasize this enough. Socially successful people are imposers. They only take "no" for an answer, not "I think she doesn't want to talk to me". Think she wants to talk to you until she tells you otherwise, and when she tells you otherwise, move on. I know that's a tall order for your neurotic shame-crippled mind, but that is the key to your life-happiness.

Based and Doompilled

The only time I'm not super timid is if I'm really drunk or pissed off, so it'll be hard to change that state of mind but I suppose the drive exists somewhere. I see what you're saying though, it's only a big deal if you think it is.

Fucking nerd

Attached: 1551429130776.gif (280x150, 500K)

Socially successful people are imposers. Everybody wants to be imposed on more than they want to be left alone. Don't tell yourself they don't want you until they tell you explicitly that they don't want you. There's no other solution to your problem.

If you behave this way for long enough, it becomes your truth.

seriously people, women are memes. who the fuck cares

>seriously people, who cares? stop talking about having sex with women, with their peachy butts and wet vaginas and pretty faces, who would want to suck their titties and cum on their bellies? certainly not me, a heterosexual male human

I appreciate the advice. It'll be tough considering I'm not really an outgoing person and don't like approaching people much, but I could shift my mindset a bit. When I was a bit younger I used to be considered funny and popular and have a lot of friends but once I got to uni I just got less confident and more withdrawn.

cope

If it makes you feel any better user, I was a virgin who never had a girlfriend until 20. I'm extremely unfit, consider myself unattractive, but took on some /fa/ advice to help me dress better. Out of nowhere came this 8/10 girl that was infatuated with me from the very first date.

What I'm saying is: there is somebody out there for everyone. You just gotta keep looking, or sometimes just wait and the right girl will come to you.

>I was a virgin who never had a girlfriend until 20
That's hardly unusual. You never had issues.