Me in the back

Me in the back.

Attached: Alice.jpg (470x470, 50K)

stylish

me grabbing her tit

it is absolutely 1000% acceptable to grope ANYONE that crowd surfs. youre fucking asking for it

> tfw will probably never get to slide a finger up Hayley William's anus or pussy while she crowd surfs
Why even live?

the only reason girls crowd surf is to be groped. no one can refute this

Imagine being a guy crowdsurfing in a predominately female crowd. Imagine most people respectfully only support you by touching your back and legs. But then an incredibly ugly, fat, hideous girl gropes your dick, and tries to stick her finger down your pants and up your ass. She does all this in front of the cute girl you've been eying and have a little bit of a crush on.

i grope girls that don't crowd surf too

act traumatized and use it as sympathy bait like any self respecting grifter?

I'm bad with women, but once I was on crowded public transit, and I was incredibly horny. The girl sitting next to me was forced to sit right up next to me, almost touching, because it was so crowded. I rested my hand between us so it was touching both our legs, and I pretended not to notice. When she didn't object, I put my hand on her thigh, and still pretended not to notice. When she didn't object, I slid my hand up her thigh. Then further up, so it was almost touching her hips/pussy. She bent over so her tit was resting on the back of my hand, so I turned my hand over so it was cupping her tit. She jolted up and looked surprise. Then I introduced myself and asked her about herself. Wound up getting her number. We dated for 4 months, and she's the only person I've ever had sex with. I'm honestly extremely lucky she didn't get me arrested. I still don't understand why that whole scenario went so right

What did your conversation with her go like? Was she upset at first?

Yikes, you're a fucking creep.

Yet he got with a girl. Meanwhile you're alone on a sunday night calling him a creep as though it'll somehow get you laid.

You don't know me lol. He's the one who decided to post his little story so I gave my honest opinion, big woop, you can't stop me.

She actually didn't sound upset at all. I asked what she did because before all this I noticed she looked like she was reviewing some technical papers. It turned out she was a law student. I asked her about that, and we might've talked about literature because her undergrad was in French literature. Then I asked her for her phone number, and she gave it to me.

Yeah, I was in my very early 20s and was very naive. I can be a pretty shy guy, and I remember once I think she was getting annoyed that I was acting so shy or timid while we were dating, and she pretty much asked me what happened to me being so bold, like when we met.

Oh, so you must be the fat Mexican that just goes to any concert and doesn't fit in with the typical crowd because you're not even there for the music. Yeah I've seen you before.

Are you a chad physically? And in what year did that happen?

I'm not a chad, but I'm not terrible. I was somewhat fit at the time. I'm 5'11, and I'm around 155 lbs. Broad shoulders. This would've been about 2014.

ah, 2014, when women weren't brainwashed into #metoo bullshit

ah, yeah, the good ol' days
fucking faggot

get cucked fag

Based

You sound jealous

you dumb lucky fuck