You are minding your own business in the music industry when this guy comes and slap your most sucessful song in the...

You are minding your own business in the music industry when this guy comes and slap your most sucessful song in the ass and makes a fun parody of it.
How do you respond?

Attached: 'Weird_Al'_Yankovic.jpg (210x264, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcvZms30nso
youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU
youtube.com/watch?v=N1n5XqwUkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white and nerdy as well as amish paradise are kino

youtube.com/watch?v=WcvZms30nso

Thank him sincerely

No problem with this

he asks artists for their approval first

didn't he always ask for artist's permission first before? prince is one of the few i know said no to him repeatedly.

He didn't ask yours and worst, the parody is way better than your original song

Attached: weird.jpg (225x225, 7K)

He asks for permission, but he low key shit talks people if they don't agree to it, he did it after Prince died and all his fans shat on Prince for not letting weird al make some crappy food parody

i'd be really pissed off. he made me look like a complete ass in front of my fans and my mom

Say "Hey you did a good job Al"

"Wow, I must have really made it!"

That's pretty fair. They should absolutely allow parodies. I don't think he even has to ask permission legally.

Didn't Prince not like Weird Al in the first place though?

>but he low key shit talks people if they don't agree to it, he did it after Prince died and all his fans shat on Prince for not letting weird al make some crappy food parody
he didn't shit talk him, he just said prince didn't let him do a parody.

Some artists see their sales skyrocket after Weird Al does a parody. On his last album, all but two songs were parodies of songs I'd never heard of.

I will be forever waiting for a parody of a Death Grips track
. . . what the hell would that even sound like?

Just one of their songs with the normal lyrics but it’s just him on the accordion

Prince was a good musician but he was also a complete ass so yeah he probs didnt like weird al for some idiotic reason

This would b great. Too bad death grips kind of lost the spotlight lately

His original stuff, especially the old stuff, is based and redpilled satire.

youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU

youtube.com/watch?v=N1n5XqwUkYw

I would crowd fund for Weird Al to do a Death Grips parody

It would unironically be better than Death Grips' entire catalog

Wonder how long until Buzzfeed "journalists" and tumblr landwhales ruin his career over this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

this is one of my favourite music videos. all the slapstick and dumb jokes are 100% on point