Just found out i’m gay and like big cock rammed up my asshole

>Just found out i’m gay and like big cock rammed up my asshole
Music for the feelsies?

Attached: D911B07E-9A68-4F71-BB60-A15547CE0D56.jpg (539x810, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WvbctTRpD0A
youtube.com/watch?v=WYX0sjP6Za8
youtube.com/watch?v=ArC5EnHxMu0&t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=wdbs3lKEeBE
youtube.com/watch?v=VpfFFvf_6og
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8omHUHK4iXc
youtu.be/_GjQm6x6zQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kero Kero Bonito

lady gaga

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

radiohead

youtube.com/watch?v=WvbctTRpD0A

The entire rap/hip-hop genre

yea because your hipster, schizoid rock that literally no female could possibly consider good music is a lot better

kys

Protip: nobody's actually inherently gay. You "become" it, you don't "find out." You develop it, the way people develop fetishes. If people were inherently gay there would be gay animals. But there aren't, there are only bisexual animals.

Then how do I cure myself? My dick can only get hard to men, not women.

How do you think?

Well if I knew, I wouldn't be gay anymore.

Attached: Screenshot.png (554x569, 91K)

this

coil

I realized I was bi in December. Crazy how long it can take to recognize your orientation.
youtube.com/watch?v=WYX0sjP6Za8

Your best chance is to look for the butch, very masculine type female, and try that out. Possibly even a tranny. And if you want to become more attracted to feminine girls you need to become more masculine. Diet, exercise, testosterone boosters will make you more manly and your faggy degeneracy will fade. Maybe. Chances are you're a very feminine man

>current year
>thinking XX chromosome beings actually have taste
>thinking they don't just blindly hop from trend to trend
>thinking "ooga booga muh dick" written by Dr. Goldberg has even a shred of artistic value
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

Attached: 1551615187111.jpg (540x960, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ArC5EnHxMu0&t=45s

black metal

simply ebin

lol more like gaydiohead

The anus is designed to excrete waste from your body, it's not meant to have things stuck inside it, this is how disease spreads and one day you'll have to wear diapers.

Car Seat Headrest

>thinking that poetic content and metaphors over a beat is inherently bad music
sad for you bro, maybe you should try a freestyle over a beat to appreciate the amount of talent and vernacular it actually requires

>And That's A Good Thing

This. I have nothing against homosexuality, but gay men should just stick to mutual masturbation or blowjobs.

Medicinal marijuana

the mouth was designed to consume food and produce primitive sounds, it's not meant to make complex symbolic utterances that have no meaning in the natural world whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdbs3lKEeBE

>muh dicky stick like Skippy
>unh
>muh dicky got a stiffy
>unh
>her pussy got all slippery
>unh
Truly a poetic masterpiece

Ram Ranch

It's called evolution and that doesn't justify putting a dick in your ass for your hedonist degenerate desire.

>trying this hard to justify anal sex
Then why do we have vocal chords? Why do wolves howl?

but what if I like only feminine man
this would not work

Why is the male G-spot in the anus?

t. cuck

Drive my Rocket (Up Uranus) - Alien Sex Fiend

was gonna post this

anal staircase

the prostate is designed to produce pleasure, why not take advantage of that?

RAM RANCH
A
M

R
A
N
C
H

>Why do wolves howl?
Can wolves recite a poem? They produce meaningful sounds because it helps their immediate survival and refers to their hard-wired environmental needs, but it never goes any further - it can't.
You are light-years ahead of any animal because your symbolic realm isn't here for simple immediate survival, it's for constant creation and reinvention of culture. It's a generic verity of archeology, anthropology and cognitive science.

God's gift, so that taking a dump feels real good

>I still fuck freak hoes, stank pussy smellin like cool ranch doritos.

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (720x405, 23K)

this is an unironically good line desu

wow good job, truly genius lyrical mastery there, unfortunately my request was for you to turn on a beat and try to actually rap over it, so you can see that even degenerate rappers are better artists than you'll ever be

It's over for Yea Forums.

Then why did I just find out? moron

>thinks writing a single line that rhymes is the equivalent of rapping over a beat off the top of your head

dude animals are so fucking gay, actually google things before you go and spout bullshit

Luvoratorry

Attached: elon_dies.gif (728x408, 2.82M)

If every aspect of human nature could be reduced to something found in animals, I don't think there would be a point in living.

animals doing gay shit doesn't make them exclusively homosexual, learn to read faggot

okay, just so we're on the same page, you agree that every person in existence is bisexual?

no

oh come on, if exclusive homosexuality doesn't exist, then exclusive heterosexuality must also not exist. you can't have your cake and eat it too

Eric, is that you?

nah bruv you contradicted yourself while only posting two sentences. pro tip:

>oh come on, if exclusive homosexuality doesn't exist, then exclusive heterosexuality must also not exist.
You are literally retarded. That does not follow at all.

learn to read

extremely based and redpilled

you're no fun. consider: if everyone has both the capacity for being gay and being straight (something you have already agreed to), doesn't that necessarily define everyone as bisexual?

twin fantasy

youtube.com/watch?v=VpfFFvf_6og

the only real sexuality is dick in VAJINE
the rest are not sex, they're just lyfe doing its thang on you
From a pagan perspective degeneracy and perversions are included in nature itself.
If you're taking dick up the poopyhole then make sure it's intense and life-affirming or otherwise you'll end up like most homos you secretly despise.

Also, sexuality is formed in childhood, there's a lot of trauma that goes on there but it's safe to say: EXCLUSIVE HOMOSEXUALITY is unhealthy and NOT present in nature. If you wanna be a fag then you must not forget to pay homage to divine feminine sexuality(only you know this avenue), otherwise you'll just be hopelessly fighting against nature instead of the domestication of nature.

And remember to never buy into the concept of ''gay'' or ''gay man''. Sexuality and eroticism are as big as life itself, all your hopes, dreams, frustrations and memories are to be found within cummies. If you let yourself be seriously defined by ''gay'' then you're done for, buddy.

You're only supposed to tell cool women ur a fag so they can provide divine guidance. Connection by path of motherhood basically.

EVIL KEKS seek to control you trough your cummies. The term 'gay' has been wholly sanitized and politicized to make you into a good worker-drone, a rainbow cocksucker. Sad really, if you think about it...Homos have historically been revolutionaries, misfits, etc. The mainstream image of the Real Man (Trademarked) is a chad(pbviously) Yet this is not the real peak chad, he's the fuccboi chad who by virtue of his CHAD ancestors will PEAK, and his bloodline will end. Have you seen how many 9/10s men are becoming trannies these days?
in short, if u end up worshipping Men and masculinity make sure it's the truly transcendent and heroic image of it--Otherwise I'll personally make sure you get the rope, sodomite :^)

Attached: D0rqsYDXcAE7AV4.jpg (960x589, 53K)

Hi max

Brockhampton makes me feel normal and acceptable if that helps.

Mindless Self Indulgence - Faggot

Modern baseball
The wonder years
Mac demarco
The strokes
Modest mouse

Attached: file.png (500x492, 638K)

i’m taking this very literally
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8omHUHK4iXc
you know what they do to guys like us in prison

youtu.be/_GjQm6x6zQg

how the fuck do you "find out" you're gay?