Name a better Beach house album

Attached: BA.png (220x220, 73K)

I can't that shit is magical. I saw them high at pitchfork festival with the sun setting behind them and they performed most of depression cherry. I left my body

Bloom and Teen Dream are better. Depression cherry has 3 great songs, 1 good one, and 5 meh ones. Unusually inconsistent for a Beach House album.

>Depression cherry has 3 great songs
name em

You might of just listened wrong then probably cause all the songs are good on depression cherry and flow together nice

Attached: 1550078182985.jpg (742x946, 59K)

I can't
You can't

Some tracks are borderline Enya tier. I adore Levitation, Sparks, Space Song, and PPP. But the rest feel like a huge drop in quality that ruin the immersion of the album.

I'm going to see beach house next week live oh fuck it's gonna be good. I can't even pick a fab album they are all incredible

Attached: IMG-20190302-WA0002.jpg (1600x1200, 236K)

They're all extremely good and completely different. It doesn't feel right to pick one, but I'll say DC because of the lyrics on Levitation and Spacesong

Attached: beachhouse_n.jpg (536x357, 74K)

>enya tier
>not a good thing
dummy

Attached: twitcoin.jpg (338x325, 8K)

Attached: tumblr_p92m0oI1Vr1tvp4j8o2_1280.png (744x998, 862K)

Not every song stands out initially like think about 1037. It's title isn't even like 10 or 11 because it's an in between (probably going into PPP) and we just falalalala to get ready. But I find it really calming.

Bloom and Devotion are their best albums

I think Bloom is their best but Teen Dream and 7 are incredible too

Not liking the openers and closers on beach house albums is the mark of a plebeian user.

i agree with this. i enjoy them all though. i'm sure i would appreciate Depression Cherry more if i listened to it a bit. seems like Thank Your Lucky Stars gets little love though

7 > Bloom > Depression Cherry > Teen Dream >>>>> the others don't matter

Attached: TYLS.jpg (355x355, 32K)

i can't

>Beach Horse

If you’ve ever listened to The Cocteau Twins, Curve, SPC ECO or Engineers what the flying fuck do you see in Beach House. It’s like Kpop. A second tier derivative.

I don’t understand.

firstly, go back, and secondly, if you've ever listened to Beach House, what the flying fuck do you see in Cocteau Twins

Oh I see. Beach Horse fans are literally retarded. Got it. Thanks.

oh, I see, Cocteau Twins fans are literally retarded, got it, thanks

you act as if your initial post isn't equally as ignorant

Doing the same repetition thing my 8 year old nephew does.

...and I’m retarded. Whew lad.

Starting to realize that Beach House fans have just never been exposed to good Dream Pop. They’re all too young and inexperienced. They’ll get there.

Now repost my post praising a derivative boring pseudo dream pop band whose whole discography is the same song and prove my point yet again.

I forgot how insufferable redditors are, please go back

the state of Yea Forums nowadays

found the redditor

Attached: lucas.jpg (269x150, 7K)

Can we all agree this is the right order?:

1. Depression Cherry / Bloom / 7
2. Teen Dream / Devotion
3. Thank Your Lucky Stars / Beach House
4. B-sides (and this is still an 8+)

it's actually 7 > Bloom > Depression Cherry, but everything after that is correct

>inexperienced
pretty irnoic coming from an user who can't into beach house. stop pretending to be an expert for championing cocteau twins (babies first dreampop) and two literal who groups from the last 15 years who are already forgotten

Depression Cherry was a big letdown when it came out honestly.
Literally has their best opener but peters out majorly after that. I listened to TYLS a lot more

Boy. That’s one triggered samefag.

Attached: B88FEA95-9C07-49FB-A9D4-447D093418C3.gif (400x417, 1.84M)

shut up you fucking retard
t. beach house and cocteau twins fan

>contradicting yourself in one big spaghetti dropping post

>babbies first dreampop
>literal who’s
Well which is it special Olympian?

>SPC ECO
>Engineers
>Last 15 years

Are you inexperienced? Caught ya’ on that one...

Attached: 370144E1-67A4-4AE7-B046-7DECCE32FE4B.jpg (640x360, 177K)

stop being retarded

Attached: Untitled (2).png (434x372, 59K)

>SPC ECO (pronounced Space Echo[1][2]) are a British shoegazing band, formed in 2007.[3][4]
>Engineers are a British shoegazing/dream pop band. The band was formed in London in 2003
both of these groups are within the realm of 15 years. also if you read my post i never called cocteau twins literal whos, only engineers and spc eco which i assure you outside of bongland they absolutely are

Yeah. You’re a fucking Dream Pop expert. That’s why you had to go to Wiki to look them up.

Also give em’ a listen. I’d suggest Sirens & Satellites (SPC ECO) & Three Fact Fader (Engineers). Good albums user.

Also Engineers and SPC ECO are literal who’s in Bongland too. If you’re judging how good music is by how popular it is maybe you should stick to Beach House.

Just sayin’