Thoughts on reaction channels?

thoughts on reaction channels?

Attached: 12FF1938-BD42-48C6-A320-27D839189265.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww5DAqKnqlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friend simulators, as is most youtube channels.

They are garbage.

This. And I don't mind them as long as they actually discuss music, hate the ones that are literally just watching a video and saying OK BYEEEE

they are the saddest and most brainless thing ever. literally mind programming devices for the NPCs.

At least they have better taste then moo, where only black (shit) metal is discussed. I have better interactions in comments sections of any metal reaction channel then I do here

They introduce normalfags to genres they wouldn't normally listen to otherwise. So they're not all bad.

Why do they pause the song every ten seconds to talk about it? Doesnt that ruin the fucking listening experience?

No. And because that's how they get around copyright strikes/youtube taking down the videos.

Otherwise the video could get taken down.

Why would I want to watch someone else's reaction to music? I mean, I saw a black guy react to Burzum a few years ago and it was funny but who would sub to their channels?

I don't think I've ever seen a negative reaction video from them for rock/metal so it never really feels genuine

>they think like me :O
>they must be very intelligent!
user..

>music reaction
Stop and never return to this thought

>moo, where only black (shit) metal is discussed
Then listen to something other than just metal

Peak normie cringe

Lost In Vegas have done shitloads of negative videos it's just that they're so respectful about it you could be forgiven for thinking otherwise

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Hiphophead listens to PESTE NOIRE for the FIRST ever time (REACTION)

Not a fan in general, but the guys from Lost in Vegas are born entertainers and the way they acapella riffs from memory proves that they are hearing and internalizing the music they're listening to.

By retards
For retards

Hilarious, none of them have anything of substance to say. It's almost never music discussion, the videos are simply bad vlogs.

necessary for a segment of the population which needs to have their opinion validated by black folks in order to feel socially accepted.

Hahahahah imagine someone crying

Christ on a stick

Attached: 128244.gif (480x360, 2.55M)

Yeah they thought Mayhem was dumb as fuck for instance.

Freezing Moon made playlist.

What the fuck is a friend simulator?

It's implying people watch these videos to simulate the act of sharing music with somebody in real life, which is fair, most people don't leave their houses to socialize anymore and most people spend a ridiculous amount of time on youtube, so it's bound to happen

You can't play copyrighted music continuously for more than 5-7 seconds otherwise Youtube flags it automatically and takes it down or demonetizes the video.

Shawn Cee is pretty fun

that about it though, the rest are shit

especially Brad Taste In Music

Ahh I get it. Makes sense in that context. Thanks user

Pretty shit

Another type of video/channel I don't really like is the "REAL [Expert] assesses/explains/reacts to [video involving their field]" video. Though quite a few of them can be interesting, there are so many of them so recently that most are obviously trend hopping.

I try not to but these stupid thread keep reminding me

For the guys in the pic, they didn't like Slayer, Dream Theater, Opeth, Mastadon, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Meshuggah, (early) Amon Amarth off the top of my head. Their dislike of a lot of prog metal and nu metal is pretty consistent with a lot of more long-time metal fans.

I only watch Lost In Vegas usually during dinner as it's just me eating alone. Although I can't say for sure that they are always legit, I do appreciate how they are able to pick up the more subtle details sometimes (e.g. the time signature change in Blackened, the brown sound guitar tone in Ain't Talkin About Love, differences in production style between older and newer metal etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww5DAqKnqlY
This dude has better taste than 90 percent of Yea Forums
>jams the fuck out to AC/DC
>calls Nirvana basic
>says Marilyn Manson is shit after his first couple albums
He still likes Kanye, but what can be done

Notice how the kind of video that requires 0 talent and is based on stealing is made 95% by niggers

There are just as many white ones, they just don't get views because nobody cares about what someone who grew up listening to Metallica cares to say about Metallica while pretending they never heard of them.

Attached: niggers react to queen.png (1732x1530, 1.47M)

The blacks reviewing Metal channels are pure gold. Their faces when they are presented with evidence of the White man's superiority: glorious.

The only reason people do these is because people request them, every one of these channels starts off as a rap/pop channel.

Queen reactions came when the Queen movie became the biggest meme of the year and introduced normalfags to Queen.

I like Lost in Vegas, they're the only channel of that nature that I can stomach. They like most Megadeth and Metallica songs and didn't like Raining Blood or Roots Bloody Roots so they don't try and look cool and just go by the sound, which is what everyone should do

>introduced normalfags to Queen.
implying

>You're all reacting to reaction channels
Y'all fell for the bait

I like Lost in Vegas. I only watch their videos where I've already heard the song (and I like the song). They seem to have a genuine sense of soul when it comes to music that I relate to so it feels good when I see them react positively to something that I have the same reaction to already. Most of these kind of channels suck though.

9/10 of them are shit. But these guys are great.

It's everything wrong with the internet age. These fucking mongoloids actually get paid for this garbage.

Yea Forums basically

Attached: 1551366253674.gif (607x607, 1.91M)

Not enough than you can get paid for an actual job, like working at McDonalds, which I bet you don't even have.

But keep being pissed your Youtube channel hasn't taken off.

Seems I struck a nerve. Which one of these shitty reaction channels are yours, slugger?

Attached: Rebecca Black.jpg (1529x905, 103K)

I pay 1 dollar a month to the Lost in Vegas guys so I can get the videos early.
They just got a new studeo and setup and did peace sells. I assume it'll be on youtube soon.
Pic related

Attached: pecaesls.png (669x376, 316K)

None, I just know when I smell jealousy from NEETs

Vin and Sori had a whole saga with one of you beta males, they even put him on and promoted his channel

Attached: OaoJSNZG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Sheltered white people who have never interacted with black people feel validated.

>Vin and Sori
Like I'm supposed to who the fuck these nobody assholes are?

Reaction channels includes white metalheads reacting to Danny Brown too.

cartoon/anime reaction channels at least have a lot more to, well, react to, and it can at least be interesting to see another person's thought on an episode/show/movie in the moment

music reactions don't accomplish a whole lot since you either a) ruin the song by talking over it or b) have to sit there for 4 minutes and then tell people what you thought about it

Black people who dont interact with white people feel validated

Every "metalhead reacts" channel I see just looks like basic bitch white boys who probably know more Rihanna than they do metal, like idiots who probably know a few djent bands but don't know more than five Sabbath songs

I wonder if black rap fans feel the same about the black ones

I hate this guy

Attached: soy.png (520x383, 274K)

>HEYLO SILENCE MY OLD FRRRAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*cries* so beautiful

They can be entertaining if they actually react/share their thoughts and don’t just sit there as a song plays in the background

Blow ass.

dude everyone and their mothers mother knows queen. any averge joe schmoe who's been to a sports game knows queen.

Then why did their popularity skyrocket when the movie came out?

Tons of zoomers were introduced to them, just like tons of zoomers were back when Waynes World came out

Mildly entertaining

Makes me a little sad when people are on there doing Beatles reactions in their 20s if not their 30s because the Beatles is such great music for kids and it's also just great music in general.

I guess those people are usually black and were probably in black households that just listen to black music, and while that's all good and well I wish people showed their kids all kinds of music.

I don't have a great relationship with my dad but he did show me Peter Gabriel, Paul McCartney, and Todd Rundgren records as a kid and I appreciate that today. He was even the one who showed me Neutral Milk Hotel and Guided By Voices even though he's not a big indie guy he heard of them and showed them to me when I was a teenager.

I unironically watch Lost in vegas, Shawn cee, Complex Ambition and Rock Reacts, it's often just because i wanna listen to w/e it is again and i might as well see a different perspective on it, even if at times its cringe or they dont understand it all (e.g Die Lit videos)

Attached: Hoodie pepe.jpg (708x480, 37K)