What does she listen to?

What does she listen to?

Attached: ContraPoints.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtube.com/watch?v=O_IKv8s2HnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not this shit again

What's wrong bigot? Afraid your fragile masculinity gets shattered by /ourqueen/?

She said she likes classical music. A leftycuck tranny unironically has better taste than 90% of Yea Forums.

Dialation noises, imagine mashing blood puss and pubic hair around in a leather bowl that could rip apart any second

Someones gotta add her to this.

Attached: Reminder.png (1436x1204, 2.22M)

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

>she

>she

Attached: trannies.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

Rlm shouldnt be there

I want to fuck Pan's avatar.

Attached: tumblr_oobjdixyqU1vft1mxo1_1280.png (716x1273, 166K)

Probably Coil.

Also, Contra is queen

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

Why?

She was literally in academia, not exactly pseudo-intellectual.

Based

>has a degree in psychology
>videos about the most idiotic identity politics imaginable

meant philosophy*

jesus

she's ugly

Attached: Dzsfm2GV4AA1PdP.jpg (1638x2048, 467K)

I've never seen Sam Hyde pretend to be an intellectual.

Why is Sam Hyde on here? He's not "pseudo-intellectual", he does comedy and does it well. Take him off and replace with Destiny.

Seething incel

>deep_cuts with those turbo retards
delete his image

Attached: 1542455081119.jpg (476x653, 26K)

I'm not replacing him with a video game you fucking queer.

(You)

In case this isn't bait I'm talking about pic related, a twitch streamer

Attached: MBg1pZz.png (535x800, 554K)

>implying le RYMcore genre tourist youtuber doesn't deserve to be here

Yea Forums is mad because a beautiful trans woman is smarter then them

Yea Forums is full of trannies

Redlettermedia shouldn't be there because they're not pseuds. Also, just because Mike and Rich occasionally drop a deadpan "redpilled" comment doesn't mean that Jay, Josh, and Jack aren't (probably) lefties. They represent a wide political spectrum, but even then that doesn't matter, because they talk about fucking movies, not Twitter screencaps,

Attached: Untitled.png (1742x1192, 2.98M)

the your movie sucks guy should be there

Are conservahicks just branding Natalie a pseudo because they can't provide any counter-arguments to her points? Seems like it.

RLM isn't pseudo-intellectual, they're genuine and enjoy fun.

I'm branding her a pseudo because it's funny.

Are you fucks even remotely serious? Everything Sam does is packaged as some fucking edgy and profound message, his entire fanbase takes his comedy overly serious and finds nationalistic and right wing themes in everything.

Everything he does is "le woke dickhead"

I say that as someone that really likes his material, at least prior to the cancellation of WP.

I'm starting to realize why Bill Burr is considered the only funny right wing comedian.

Really?

Why do conservatives comprise 50% of the population but commit only 13% of the funny comedy?

I'm not a conservative so I wouldn't know.

>his entire fanbase takes his comedy overly serious and finds nationalistic and right wing themes
You're absolutely right. Blame his fanbase though and not him. If you liked his work then you understand that a lot of his material and skits aren't meant to be political.

>Rageaholic
>pseud
Yikes

He most certainly is.

Attached: yikes.jpg (500x499, 75K)

music probably.

>Bill Burr
>right wing
You're joking right?

name one content creator who put his level of dedication in guides
also his reviews are pretty decent

You fags can't be serious, Sam is like Kimmel for angry alternative kids who like to get a little kooky and silly with a dangerous™ spin. I like Sam and yet I can still see the pander. Drink less Kool-aid, anons.

Why do you think this? He does lean towards pretentiousness when it comes to the way he expresses his opinions, but he has some pretty good deductions. Rageaholic is far from a pseud, he's only contrarian in some places (unironically preferring Deadly Shadows over Thief 1, or Oblivion over Morrowind etc).

She admitted she just wants to make money on YouTube, doesn't necessarily mean she's a pseud and her degree and praxis in academia just proves it.

>le comedy facade
Nah, he's a pseud and so are you if you watch that shit.

I mean rageaholic I watch cuz he’s funny and good for some Metal history I don’t care to read.
He should. When he’s not bringing the funny, his opinions are pretty trash and he likes some really pandering arthouse tripe.

the absolute state of incels
samfags take him so fucking seriously like he is their god or something.
his videos are full of right wing extremist bullshite, yes he acts like he's an intellectual
in reality he's just another shithead with bunch incel

I miss him dudes

Attached: j.png (376x486, 244K)

deep cuts is most certainly a pseud, although I do enjoy his vids

Can the kind user who added lefty trannie and the video game please add the furry YourMovieSucks?

can't wait for her Grooby debut

Attached: Reminderr.png (1742x1192, 2.2M)

No I just hate these stupid fucking threads
You overcompensate much?

my balls slapping against his ass

why is the skeleton talking?

Its funny because nobody denies it :)

dude's ugly

>academia
>not pseudo-intellectual
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: hyde.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

>he says this while flipping burgers 10 hours a day for a living

Attached: a3Mr2dQ_700b.jpg (304x321, 15K)

How's that barista job at Starcucks going? Must have very intellectually stimulating conversation there.

Not him but a degree in philosophy is fucking useless

actually gives you a much better understanding of the world than being part of cuckademia

Mister Metokur is SMART and FUNNY

reminder that before his interview with Yea Forumstant radio he had to ask the hosts not to bring up Chris Ott at any point because he was a Shallow Records fanboy who knowingly ripped him off

>literally no u
I guess I struck a nerve huh? you can't claim something is pseudo-intellectual when you are about to be replaced by an automated order machine.

So useless that it's helped Contra earn more than $15k/mo by just doing a 30 min video.

Don't forget to smile.

Attached: 1542744988485.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

>So useless that it's helped Contra earn more than $15k/mo by just doing a 30 min video.
>What is cherry picking

Nice projection, pseud.

I'll have a number 4 with vanilla coke as the drink

I'm a college student but this reeks of insecurity my man

>you can't claim something is pseudo-intellectual when you are about to be replaced by an automated order machine.
And the sun goes up in the east and goes down in the west. What's your point?

>it's helped Contra earn more than $15k/mo by just doing a 30 min video.
That leech is just a statistical outlier.

Attached: 1523990250989.png (439x346, 86K)

>she

I'm gonna save this then post it on /LGBT/

you meant debased. rookie blunder.

Attached: 105361602-288-k690377.jpg (288x450, 17K)

>Not pewdiepie
>Not Jordan Peterson

what is this shit?

Attached: 1406976871547.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

Bill Burr has gone on record saying he isn't a fan of Trump and preferred Clinton to win.

clinton is right wing as fuck

In the end corporatocracy will win.

he actually would have preferred the senile communist homo over clinton too, in any case he right wing and has been saying increasingly cuckolded things recently

probably a long term effect his bat-shit crazy wife has had on him

>he right wing
*he isn't right wing

dangit

E;R's videos are banal and boring but Yea Forums literally ONLY hates him because he's right about the dogshit they jack off too.

>So useless that it's helped Contra earn more than $15k/mo by just doing a 30 min video.
Ah yes making 15k/month with barely half a million subscribers and barely one upload a month. What kind of fantasy world do you live in?

>she

Henry Cow

Except all her videos are thoroughly researched unlike all those chuckle fucks

>her

Metokur's political content and opinion pieces are not awful but not really good either, just middle of the road for youtube, but his case studies of deranged small time e-celebs are fascinating

you are very badass

hahahahaha you memer mayn hella naughty

it's about ~40% funny

Kek he terminated his pseudo intellectual twitch """career""" by being a total cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=O_IKv8s2HnM

hee hee! great post, user!

I’m sure trans people are really self concious that 300 years from now someone is gonna look at their bone structure and gender them differently from what they wanted.

Does anyone find deep cuts videos really ugly to look at? The lighting is fucking horrendous, I can’t watch him.

Tfw mu has no mods

Feels bad man

They do but they're lazy alt right kiddies

>who knowingly ripped him off
elaborate my guy

not an argument

not an argument

not an argument

>being this retarded

Attached: 1540106719625.png (320x448, 138K)

>Sam Hyde
Makes edgy comedic content, never tried to be an "intellectual"
>Metokur
Complile info on lolcows, enjoy laughing at retards. Nothing intellectual here either.
>RLM
And this is where your entire pic falls apart.

His sense of humour is closer to Tom Green than Kimmel. He's just an edgy retard, like if /pol/ were one guy. Does anyone take his shit seriously?

>>being this retarded
not an argument

Attached: 6a6.jpg (491x315, 18K)

Sam Hyde is a comedian

The fact that someone saying edgy shit online as a joke can elicit such a vicious backlash is more of a reflection on us than anything

As if people’s words have that much bearing on you

>Does anyone take his shit seriously?
yes, the retards who pay him for literal shitposting

throw the chapos on there too

me

Sam hyde is just funny. No need to pur him there.

He says edgy shit and then pretends it was somehow profound and our reaction says a lot about society. He is absolutely a pseud.

Who?