KILLSHOT

So now that the dust has settled...

Why did he even think it was a good idea to attack the GOAT of music?

Attached: 39f1c509308768b56f7fac75adc26812.800x800x1.jpg (800x800, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bZzb15g7Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Desperation to be important, needing attention in mediocre career, feeling hurt by one of his heroes insulting him

Neither of them are any good.
Both rappers are shit

Its so funny to see white people talk and act like hood black dudes. It's like if a Philippino man starting loving going to beer halls and speaking german

>It's like if a Philippino man starting loving going to beer halls and speaking german
If that phillippino man was born and raised in Germany, wouldn't that make sense?

Also, for what it's worth Eminem despite any slang has always been given praise for not trying to act black, he speaks like a white person, or in some weird alien accent

If I was a nonentity, even extracting a response from em would be a success. But in case of kelly, I think he's losing it

MGK's track had more substance. Everything Eminem did was ridicule what he said. We all know Killshot was rather weak but Em's fanbase pushed it harder than anything else.

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter who had the better track. Both made profit out of it, which is all they care for.

Attached: 1351474300078.png (560x407, 12K)

>MGK's track had more substance.
Go to sleep Kelly boy

I genuinely prefer Eminem's diss. All MGK did was cry about being blackballed, and call Eminem ugly and old. He had no substance or anything that was truly hard hitting or that makes Eminem look like less of a success.

Eminem, while putting in minimal effort, actually hit him with not so personal insults but true ones regardless, and his rap was more technically impressive.

Also, in before I get called a Stan which I'll even admit I am, I can admit when Eminem has been hit harder than what he put out. The fucking clowns of all people had the actual best Eminem diss because they had personal shit on him.
youtube.com/watch?v=9bZzb15g7Ew
The skit at the beginning aside, which is just clownery, but all Eminem said to them prior was gay jokes

Funny enough there’s a half Filipino in my friend circle who’s much more “german” in that sense than me (for clarification I live in Germany).

Also it makes sense that also white Americans act this way if they were exposed to certain influences in their life. If they grew up in those neighborhoods where rap music was popular I think it’s normal. After all skin color doesn’t define personality and interests. Something most of you Americans still don’t seem to understand.

pretty stupid comparison, if a phillipino man is born in germany, odds are he'll speak german and go to beer halls.
MGK is born in a black neighbourhood and acts like it

This is better than Eminem’s diss, and even half of it was praise

That is Eminem's diss retard

lmao

Attached: eminemberzerk.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

All Eminem's "diss" is was him bragging he sold out more and became enough of a corporate sponsored shill to sell records

MGK is owned by P Diddy and is on the same major label as Eminem

People just don't listen to his music very much

diddy gave him the okay, so he spent the whole day shootin' a video just to dig his own grave

Killshot was actually full of genius bars that probably flew right over your head. Rap Devil was child's play in comparison. Any real nigga knows this

>Everything Eminem did was ridicule what he said
>all eminem did was skillfully rebuttal and counter everything kelly said, not impressive at all
>it's not like kelly tried to have diss track beef with a battle rapper or anything

Imagine not understand rap at all and thinking Kelly even came close to winning. Has to be bait or a rocktard.

Beards weird

t. whiteboi

>don't take my verse off yelawolfs album, thank you!

Kellys diss was so lame on every level, he even had to damage control the outcome in the middle of it, just shows how desperate he is.

YO FUCK U
u da besso....
AND FUCK U AGAIN
but man i need the exposure let me plz be on your artists song...

you can tell MGK was actually roasted by the diss, where as Em was just mildly annoyed

>I actually had another diss already made but I fealt like killshot wasn't really what I was expecting, so i'm done making beef music (not verbatim)
lmao when i heard this

>he called me a mumble rapper, and made fun of my hair, like what an idiot, right guyss???
lmao so btfo

Both are troglodytes. If you absolutely can't stop yourself from listening to rap, at LEAST listen to a man with a 3-digit IQ. And I am of course talking about Aesop Rock.

>real nigga
I am white, you are white, the guy you are responding to is white, MGK is white, Eminem is white, and every mother fucker in this thread is white. Get your head out of your ass, for fuck's sake.

>MGK releases Rap Devil
>normies on social media were all "OMG HOW IS EMINEM GOING TO RESPOND"
>people post a cropped version of Em's "Not Alike"
>"BRUH OMG MGK WAS BTFO"
I swear some of those videos had millions of views. That's how bad Kelly is, Eminem didn't even have to respond and he was already getting btfo'd

>I am white
That explains why you think rap devil won.

it doesn't matter, look at any review on youtube done by black people and they will all praise Eminem, while also giving credit to MGK for the effort