Tasty australian music

tasty australian music

Attached: Shadowboxer.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwI2NrVYqIE
youtube.com/watch?v=AnRPxGNWN94
youtube.com/watch?v=7eGuNIfG1iY
youtu.be/hWe3eEqwPPs
youtu.be/LJJCJV_L5t0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like every other flavour of the month band from Triple J.

Pretty bland

Savage garden had some bangers

youtube.com/watch?v=JwI2NrVYqIE

Why are TISM so fucking underrated still? Wish I could have seen one of their shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnRPxGNWN94

I'm seeing mansionair and Rufus du sol this year, they're standard triple j stuff but I still like them a bunch

Australian and Antichrist

Attached: fa25271fe0d3af71f87135f74211414c.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 189K)

great choice

youtube.com/watch?v=7eGuNIfG1iY

same. that's a great lineup, i really like both groups, add Safia and that's a 10/10 2019 show imho

Chris Volcano has his moments, hes a monumental fuckwit irl unfortunately

I think Mansionair is a classic example of young artists on their way up. Really nice stuff but I hope they get better with future releases.

Also, Jack has the voice of an angel and what a qt3.14

Attached: splash.jpg (680x473, 112K)

>Safia

youtu.be/hWe3eEqwPPs

They're sadly not at the same show but still quality. I haven't listened to a lot of Safia, might chuck them on for tonight.

thoroughly into this, nice

Safia released one song ever 6 months or so, and they were always stunningly good and just perfectly produced. Then after a few years they released their album and it was 8/10, which is awesome but not the 10/10 they'd been doing. I'm clenching so hard that they don't just fizzle out and instead smash their next release back to 10/10 status.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 36K)

Didn’t know this until yesterday but Dead Can Dance are Australian, so them

Attached: 913C91FA-5581-4433-A0F4-7C471DFEBDAF.jpg (1500x1499, 309K)

pos

That's kind of exactly like mansionair, Easier and Astronaut were huge hits but now I feel like no one's talking about the rest of the album even though Best Behaviour and I Won't Take No For An Answer are both fucking amazing for example. I guess it's a matter of subjective vs objective hits

Liking the new My Disco album

youtu.be/LJJCJV_L5t0

New martin frawley!!! Formerly TWERPS. Rip