INDUSTRY INSIDER SECRETS

In this thread you will uncover, dear reader, some of the most guarded secrets of the music industry, never before published anywhere.
Be the first to know!
For this is the Industry Insider Secrets thread, and all industry insiders who wish to spill the beans on inside industry secrets are bound to be dropping in any second to tell you the latest inside secrets of the industry!
Insiders, post away!
Fans, get ready, what awaits WILL shock you!

Attached: D4111B9E-5D5B-4311-91B0-04F0522D4517.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-monster-icon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did Taylor Swift get breast implants

Secret #1:

ya mum gey

I dont know!
I’m just like you, I’m not an insider, but surely one will be here soon to spill the beans! Just wait!

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-monster-icon.html

Who's this about?
My friend told me they thought it was Gene Simmons. Of course, it could be a hoax/LARP project of some autist.

Attached: gene.jpg (526x369, 110K)

Secret #2
The jews are constantly pushing black culture on the us, starting with the odjb. Almost all jazz labels and venues were owned by jews. The same goes for today with (c)rap

Hi
Hi I’m drakes manager
and drake
and he gay

Stop asking questions guys, this isn’t an ama, this is a thread for insiders to come fill us in on the latest secrets ok? Wrap your heads around it.
This guy’s obviously not in the industry
Sounds like it could be hot, any proof?

OOOOO WEEE THIS DUDE DRAKE AND HIS MANAGER!

So, anyone got anything?

I have the scoop on Spiderman

And drake suck
Drake suck a penis

1960's hippie counterculture was largely engineered by the CIA and Tavistock Institute, to kill the rising anti war movement, take focus away from the JFK assasination, and distract a whole generation from meaningful political engagement/revolution with drugs, promiscuity and 'drop out' culture.

Hi, I’m the OP, and it’s customary for insiders to use a trip code and provide proof of their claims. This keeps the thread’s integrity! So, it doesn’t have to be anything personal, but can you back this up in any way? And think about using a trip, to identify yourself, if you plan on posting in the future! Thanks, and welcome

This but early blogging platforms and message boards

R Kelly was an entertainment industry sex trafficker, procurer of young girls for industry elites.

This thread doesnt work if you keep posting rumors and conjecture with no evidence. Then we can’t be sure when a real insider shows up. Please refrain from this behavior.

Beyonce is a practising witch

I work for Ariana grand and she lesbian

>most guarded secrets of the music industry, never before published anywhere
>proof

Ed Sheeran has a 10 000 dollar a day jenkem habit

Big wigs at the top of record labels have been farting on artists in their sleep for decades now

source?

Contrary to popular belief, billie eilish isn't an industry plant. Proof will be in the next post.

Farmers get eggs for free they jsut take them out of chickens

project monarch is real and all the major in-the-headlines-everyday pop stars are under its influence

So like the artists get under the blanket when they thinks a fart is coming?