Is he right lads?

Attached: 1B6DAB66-DABD-4141-AA23-11E1478C2C74.jpg (599x255, 21K)

>1 May 2018

so fucking based

T W I T T E R S C R E E N C A P T H R E A D

Attached: 9E29FD10244B49ABB8DC8BB19213217D.jpg (1125x1401, 892K)

pretty based did he actually tweet that?

He's almost always pretty damn spot on

Attached: IMG_0727.jpg (900x646, 56K)

Kanye has literally never been wrong on Twitter

Attached: no way.jpg (600x321, 34K)

the funny thing is he was probably responding to some literal who's personal anime best of list

INCEL IS THE NIGGER OF THE WORRRLLDD

No, the term "person of color" is.
"Incel" almost always refers to white men and is the new "loser".

Male virgins are the most ostracized group of people on the planet right now.

Unfortunately, he never posted this. But if he did, it would be the greatest tweet of all time.

I believe he said he was watching a random top 10 anime movie list on youtube

>"Incel" almost always refers to white men and is the new "loser".
I wouldn't care much if it were actual Chads using that word, but most of the time it's literally depressed and insecure soiboys who use it. I mean it's ironic when a loser spend his time calling other people loser on the internet.

I see a lot of women use it as well

>I wouldn't care much if it were actual Chads using that word
Which is the thing- chads don't need to put people down when they're already living happy and successful lives. It's wannabe brads, basedboys and bitter women spouting this shit.

>a random top 10 anime movie list on youtube

basically incels in denial. they never got to fuck either but at least they are no "wamen haters!!"

Spirited Away is way better than (the movie) Akira though.

"Jordan Peterson" is the new "Adolf Hitler"

I don't know man. Akira was pretty good. Yes it was rushed and was completed before the manga which is something Otomo was always unhappy about. But still for its era it had phenomenal animation, cinematics, color and effects. Absolutely a very influential and inspiring film. I don't know that Spirited Away did for Anime and what Akira did. That's not to say Spirited Away isn't phenomenal as well. I just feel it didn't have the affect on the world Akira did.

Based is he our guy

And that's a good thing

but incel doesn't offend me

probably watchmojo

and they deserve it

>It's wannabe brads, basedboys and bitter women spouting this shit.
so they are actually the real incels? since the chads don't need to put down other people directly as they live their "happy life", most of the chads i know live a life of party and drugs and inconsequence, a very temporary style of life