Gonna drink a lot and drive really fast until death or cops stop what are some tunes for this kind of activity

gonna drink a lot and drive really fast until death or cops stop what are some tunes for this kind of activity

Attached: 1551363424778.jpg (1023x683, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewFBuYHldeY
youtube.com/watch?v=YhQ5Dg6gdEw
youtube.com/watch?v=ItQLvgJ-4No
youtube.com/watch?v=3R7l7nDuj1o
youtube.com/watch?v=icO5TLmEtEk
youtube.com/watch?v=r5GCn1BKkxg
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
youtube.com/watch?v=QPNcDUW9fQM
youtube.com/watch?v=pV6I3hVPUVU&index=11&list=PLAEXhfWm6Mjv_43lw9hIMIRP9rSCWyC8c
youtube.com/watch?v=Act5Z5fBz2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

death grips

stan

Don't do this you piece of shit, what if you kill somebody innocent? Your "muh depression" edgy bullshit isnt worth the lives of someone who didnt do anything wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=ewFBuYHldeY

This. Because of some drunk driver ky state is passing a bill to require public schools to teach about the holocaust and remember muh 6 million. Your actions have consequences, op.

lmao
seriously though don't do it OP. i have friends who died from this shit

don't do it if you are a male living in Ontario, i don't want my insurance to go up

I Fought The Law, preferably the version by The Clash

youtube.com/watch?v=YhQ5Dg6gdEw

Attached: Mootdoitfaggot_1.jpg (600x600, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ItQLvgJ-4No

youtube.com/watch?v=3R7l7nDuj1o
or
youtube.com/watch?v=icO5TLmEtEk

eurobeat mix
anything else is a wasted opportunity

PURE COMEDY LETS DO IT

congrats faggot you just pissed me off
dont show up at columbus tonight

Modest Mouse - Cowboy Dan
but also don't do it, unless you drive out to the desert and shoot your rifle in the sky

look what you did autist. now he's gonna kill hundreds for your insolent comment.

Do it faggot. You're probably a preteen edge lord who just found out about Disturbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5GCn1BKkxg
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
youtube.com/watch?v=QPNcDUW9fQM

don't do it tho

youtube.com/watch?v=pV6I3hVPUVU&index=11&list=PLAEXhfWm6Mjv_43lw9hIMIRP9rSCWyC8c

this one definitely: youtube.com/watch?v=Act5Z5fBz2Y

enjoy

I think you should blast clairo while you mow down civilians just to damage her image