REQUEST HELP FIND SONG

HI Yea Forums I heard this rock song on the radio today, I really need to hear it again, all I can remember it went " I promise you in 2002? "

Attached: 1537617380805.gif (326x326, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lyrics.com/lyrics/This I Promise You
youtube.com/watch?v=nD97r3fQTPk
yelp.ca/search?cflt=radiostations&find_loc=Vancouver, BC
youtu.be/6wrsbh-0fMA
youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw
youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or maybe he said "THIS I PROMISE 2001" I don't know, help find please.

BUMP

Help me Yea Forums

FUck all i can find is NYSYNC YOU ARE NO HELP Yea Forums IM SUPER DISAPOINTED

BUMP

fuck off

HELP ME PLEASE I NEED TO HEAR IT

BUMP

B

Bump

any other info other than 'rock song'?

>just install shazam lol

I dono man I been searching everywhere, I am looking at local rock station playlists I cant find shit. It was amazing. Im in Vancouver BC

just email the radio station with the day and time and they'll usually tell you

Use this, and type in whatever

lyrics.com/lyrics/This I Promise You

I just checked Shazam in my area and played every top song, not there, I never heard this song before.

Already tried this. I tried every year in the 2000's. Nothing.

OP is this it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nD97r3fQTPk

op fucking respond i want to know if i found it

No this is not the one. He says "I Promise in 2003 (I cant remmeber what year or This I promise (Then year goes here).

hmm ok ill keep looking

Ill try again with different keywords.

Thanks man, you will forever be my hero if you can find it. Honestly it was so fucking good. it'll be worth the find.

what radio station were you listening to when it came on

also what time did it come on

I can't remember. It's one of these: yelp.ca/search?cflt=radiostations&find_loc=Vancouver, BC

The time was around 11AM-1:30PM

Also the date was Friday 1st

can you remember *anything* else whether it's lyrics or a name or something
it's ok if u cant

Cant remember anything else.

lmao i just found one that had the lyrics 1999 in it so close

Yea I heard that one. Thats not the one.

alright that's ok

It was a tease when i saw that in the playlist

I don’t know why I care but I do hope this guy finds what he’s looking for. What’s your home board OP?

was the station 102.7 modern rock?

You're never going to find it.

Thank you. All boards are my home.

I honestly cant remmeber

I cant remmeber

I think it might of been that one. Or C-fox but I checked C-fox playlist and they don't have anything before 1:19 pm. I think it was before that

You need to hear this song. It was a diamond in the rough. I thought it would be easy to find, big mistake I should have recorded it with my phone. I'll never hear it again, Ive never heard it before.

i just checked all songs that were played from 11am to 1:30 pm on 102.7 and no such luck, i'll try somewhere else

Fuck man. I dono. It sounded like a new popular song I thought it was going to be easy. It was probably some obscure indie song that was amazing and will never be found now Like this guy said

honestly at this point idk what to do, maybe try even calling some of them and asking idk

Game over man. We will never hear what is possibly the greatest rock song never known to man kind.

email them, it's a longshot but you have to try

I will. I tried calling them but their closed now. I'll do it tommorw morning. If I find it I'll upload it here with the same cat picture. I'll tittle it I FOUND IT!

ok my guy ill see if i can look tomorrow but it's late and im going to bed now, best of luck

youtu.be/6wrsbh-0fMA [E

youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw [E

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA [

I'm not of much help, but I know that feeling of frustration OP, good luck.

bump for hope