Slayer being the greatest metal band ever

Change my mind

Attached: 9F98593D-EB2E-4917-837B-453655A70F61.jpg (418x545, 37K)

Are slayer fans peak cringe? I say yes

you spelled Iron Maiden wrong

I prefer 70s Priest but Slayer isn't a bad answer at all.

I don't hate slayer but not even close

lol slayer sucks
seasons in the abyss is their only good song

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN

cringe!!!

no matter how good the classic stuff is once the bad albums out number the good , a band can no longer qualify as the greatest whateverm they gotta know when to quit, sorry metallica also

>most unoriginal riffs in the big four
>objectively worst solos in the big four
>OG drummer is ashamed of associating with such bad music
>LOLSATAN and LOLHITLER when the frontman is a catholic conservicuck cuckflake
>can't play full speed or headbang live anymore
Yeah, nah. Slayer and their fagboys are shit. Anyone who unironically likes Slayer has objectively bad taste

hell awaits is the most innovative album in the genre

what genre? metal in general? get serious

the most influential thrash metal album

Nah

Attached: iron_sky_800.jpg (800x600, 63K)

>liking metal
Wow.

you know whenever someone says this what you really mean is it spawned extreme thrash and eventually death metal, as if this is the be all end all of thrash metal or metal discussion.
It's not.
RTL and MOP are far more influential than Hell Awaits to metal in general. Deal with it.

all of this is either not true or not relevant to slayer having the best studio records

Slayerfag in denial

nu-male in denial

Slayerfags are the nu malest nu males that ever nu maled
>LE FUCKING SLAYER XD, I CARVED THEIR LOGO INTO MY SKINHEAD, WILL YOU FUCK ME!?!?!?!

>Slayerfags are the nu malest nu males that ever nu maled
>>LE FUCKING SLAYER XD, I CARVED THEIR LOGO INTO MY SKINHEAD, WILL YOU FUCK ME!?!?!?!

Attached: 1550715896057s.jpg (233x217, 7K)

Nice quoting, it's still true though

>Nice quoting, it's still true though

Attached: 1550715896057s.jpg (233x217, 13K)

Nice self portrait

he is making you look bad. you have no real response here mr. npc.

>Nice self portrait

Nice self portrait

nice self portrait

all metal is equally shitty

You seem to be mad, friend. Are you enjoying your reposting of cancerous memes? I can help you get home, I believe it's this way . Have a safe trip home and enjoy listening to objectively the worst big four band

I know, I know, it's hard figuring stuff out when you have as many braincells as Slayer fanboys.

>I know, I know, it's hard figuring stuff out when you have as many braincells as Slayer fanboys.