This album is cursed

This album is cursed.

Attached: 10DE320F-0606-4004-B2AB-20ED0AFD4554.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bocpages.org/wiki/You_Could_Feel_the_Sky
youtube.com/watch?v=ttbhwqGA2uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No joke.
In high school me and the bros were playing Halo 3 downstairs and I decided to show them Boards of Canada because I was really into them at the time. I put on Geogaddi and we were getting high and they really liked it, everything seemed great, then we go home. I wake up the next day and my friend called me and told me that his mom had died, she apparently died while we were in his basement getting high and to they still don’t know the cause. So today I still associate this album with her sudden unexplained death and listening to it just reminds me of what my friend went through and how shocked everyone was at the time.

Bump

Ok but what about this

Attached: geodaddy.png (1500x1375, 1.96M)

Cursed

Holy shit that’s rank bro. Did you keep getting high after

;

No I mean like... after you found out

It's earned its place on the list

Attached: x-core albums.png (828x1556, 1.23M)

It was right as we were entering college so as a group we didnt really hang out again after that

Shitty.

You’re shitty

Smelly ass bitch

Does anyone else really like Boards of Canada but wish that most of their songs didn't have beats on them? I think they would be so much better as an ambient outfit.

Not gonna lie I think this a lot when listening. The shorter more ambient cuts always stick with me more for this reason, like transient beauty

I don't listen to much ambient or IDM for that matter, but I like Geogaddi a lot just for that. It's like a very accesible ambient album.

>If you take the section of You Could Feel the Sky where the reversed speech "a god with horns" occurs, and reverse it, then the reversed section of track (normal speed) contains crackling fire sounds, as though some sinister ritual is taking place. However, slow down the reversed section by a factor of 3, and new and disturbing details will become apparent. The sibilant S at end of "horns" is resolved as a woman's screams, and a tolling church bell can be heard in the background. (This has been confirmed - try it yourself if you can). [BIBIO]
bocpages.org/wiki/You_Could_Feel_the_Sky
This is true (confirmed with lossless version)

The Campfire Headphase Uber Alles

youtube.com/watch?v=ttbhwqGA2uo

their beats are amazing though . . .

You are now aware that Salad Fingers got a new episode like a month ago.

and it's kino

I support the thread you made

The fact that it probably wasn’t done on purpose really spooks me

This reddit meme needs to stop. It's a beautiful record. "Muh creepypasta xD" fuck up

i believe it
i first listened to this when i was 19 and haven't had sex since

Attached: ece57lnbjtg21.jpg (820x461, 168K)

It’s not a creepypasta though because it actually happened. Unexplained deaths are fairly common, it just freaks me out because there was some eerie feeling even when we were playing BoC but we didn’t know his mom was dead upstairs while we were smoking.

>tfw ready lets go transitions into music is math

Attached: scared.jpg (677x540, 57K)

based alita geogaddi poster

>tfw you could feel the sky

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 42K)

i really like this image

>no giles Corey
hmmm

What's /x/ about STFTB, Spiderland and Deathconsciousness?

spiderland carries the /x/ american folk spirit of early blues

based halo 3 poster

this music pains me. too much feels.

>STFTB
them spooky abuse vibes

Anyone got the name of the album at the bottom?

oh i remember this one. what was the thread about? i just remember a bunch of anons entering a website which fractured all the album parts in squares and then some dude posted this and everyone creeped out. i guess it was in 2014.

Attached: 118379440.jpg (400x400, 14K)

haxan cloak should be added

no gybe?

>probably wasn’t done on purpose
lol

>gybe
>spooky

Lol what. I listen to them to sleep.

I was really into this album at the time when my dad died of cancer. Haven't been able to listen to it since. I always end up associating that time period to the album. It truly is cursed for me.

I made this image like 2 days ago are you ok

i'll murder you in your dreams.